Today’s Match Prediction Of YOR vs DER Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, T20 Blast 2019
Derbyshire is all set to take on Yorkshire on Saturday, July 20, 2019, at Queen’s Park, Chesterfield. If you are looking for YOR vs DER Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
Derbyshire was in the seventh position of the points table with 12 points in their pocket in English T20 Blast 2018. Yorkshire was in the fifth position of the points table with 14 points in their pocket.
Derbyshire has won by 77 runs the last time when DERBY and YORKS faced each other in the vitality T20 Blast. The match was reduced to 17 overs and DER has scored 179/7 runs.
Wayne Madsen, Wahab Riaz and Calum MacLeod were the top scorers of DER team. They have scored 66, 42 and 28 runs. Lockie Ferguson, Alex Hughes and Hardus Viljoen took three wickets each.
In response to the above score, Yorkshire had made 102/10 runs in 14 overs. David Willey, Adam Lyth, and Harry Brook were the top scorers. They have scored 24, 21 and 18 runs. Jordan Thompson took three wickets and Azeem Rafiq took two wickets.
The Best YOR vs DER Dream11 Team
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain
- Wayne Madsen
- Billy Godleman
- Alex Hughes
- Adam Lyth
- David Willey
- Nicholas Pooran
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips: The above players are most likely to perform. You can take them as a captain and vice-captain.
Players You Cannot Avoid In The YOR vs DER Dream11 Team
- David Willey
- Adam Lyth
Dream11 Tips: The above players are very consistent and can contribute today. Try to keep them in your Fantasy Cricket teams.
Who Will Win The Match Today Between DER vs YOR?
If we look at the statistics of the last five matches between Derbyshire vs Yorkshire, DERBY has won four matches and YORKS has won only one game. DER has won their last four matches back to back against YOR.
According to crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, Yorkshire will win the match today.
Derbyshire Team News
- Billy Godleman, Wayne Madsen, Alex Hughes, Darren Stevens, Logan van Beek are the key players of Derbyshire Team.
- Wayne Madsen, Billy Godleman and Tom Lace will lead the batting department.
- Alex Hughes and Darren Stevens will play as a key all-rounder.
- Ravi Rampaul and Logan van Beek will lead the bowling department.
- Matt Critchley and Luis Reece are the most valuable players of the DER team.
Derbyshire Playing 11 For Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Harvey Hosein.
Batsmen: Billy Godleman, Wayne Madsen, Tom Lace.
All-Rounders: Matt Critchley, Luis Reece, Alex Hughes, Darren Stevens.
Bowlers: Ravi Rampaul, Logan van Beek, Mark Watt.
Luis Reece, Tom Lace, Alex Hughes, Darren Stevens, Harvey Hosein, Ravi Rampaul, Daryn Smit, Billy Godleman, Wayne Madsen, Leus du Plooy, Matt Critchley, Fynn Hudson-Prentice, Logan van Beek, Mark Watt.
Yorkshire Team News
- Adam Lyth, David Willey, Nicholas Pooran, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Tim Bresnan, Duanne Oliver and Josh Poysden are the key players of Yorkshire Team.
- Tom Kohler-Cadmore will lead the YOR team.
- The YORKS team management has announced 13 players squad.
- Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Adam Lyth and Gary Ballance will lead the batting department.
- David Willey will play as a key all-rounder.
- Duanne Oliver and Josh Poysden will lead the bowling department.
- Nicholas Pooran and David Willey are the most valuable players of the YOR team.
Yorkshire Predicted Playing XI for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Nicholas Pooran, Jonathan Tattersall.
Batsmen: Gary Ballance, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Adam Lyth, Harry Brook.
All-Rounders: David Willey, Dom Bess, Tim Bresnan.
Bowlers: Duanne Oliver, Josh Poysden.
Tim Bresnan, David Willey, Josh Poysden, Nicholas Pooran, Jonathan Tattersall (wk), Mathew Pillans, Duanne Olivier, Jordan Thompson, Adam Lyth, Matthew Fisher, Harry Brook, Gary Ballance, Tom Kohler-Cadmore
You may like to read All Tamil Naidu Premier League Dream11 Predictions.
Pitch Report of Queen’s Park, Chesterfield
The pitch of Queen’s Park, Chesterfield generally favours the batsmen. Batting is comparatively easy in the latter half of the match. The bowlers especially the fast bowlers can take advantage of the wicket in the initial stage of the match.
Weather Report of Chesterfield
The weather is forecasted to be mostly cloudy. There is a 40% chance of rain today. The temperature is expected to be 20-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 70%.
Fantasy Cricket Tips: The weather condition may favour fast bowlers.