Today’s Match Prediction Of YD vs LT Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 10th T20 Match, Women’s Cricket Super League 2019
Lancashire Thunder is all set to take on Yorkshire Diamonds on Tuesday, August 13, 2019, at Aigburth, Liverpool. If you are looking for YD vs LT Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
Yorkshire Diamonds and Lancashire Thunder, both the team are at the bottom of the points table. The teams will be desperate to get the first point today.
LT has played 3 matches and has lost all the matches. They are in the fifth position of the points table.
On the other hand. YD has played two games and lost both. They are in the sixth position of the points table. Alyssa Healy is yet to fire and may make the difference today.
The Best YD Vs LT Dream11 Team
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain
- Georgie Boyce
- Harmanpreet Kaur
- Lauren Winfield
- Sune Luus
- Tahlia McGrath
- Alyssa Healy
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips: The above players are most likely to perform. You can take them as a captain and vice-captain.
Players You Cannot Avoid In The YD Vs LT Dream11 Team
- Alyssa Healy
- Sune Luus
Dream11 Tips: The above players are very consistent and can contribute today. Try to keep them in your Fantasy Cricket teams.
Who Will Win The Match Today Between LT Vs YD?
If we look at the statistics of the last four matches between LT vs YD, LT has won two matches and YD has also won two matches. Lancashire Thunder has defeated Yorkshire Diamonds in both the matches in Kia Super League 2018.
According to crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, Lancashire Thunder will win the match today.
according to crix11 astrology toss prediction, Yorkshire Diamonds will win the toss and opt to bat first.
You may like to read WS vs LL Dream11 Prediction.
Yorkshire Diamonds Team News
- Alyssa Healy, Helen Fenby, Jemimah Rodrigues, Lauren Winfield, Linsey Smith and Alice Davidson Richards are the key players of Yorkshire Diamonds Team.
- Lauren Winfield will lead the YD team.
- Alyssa Healy, Jemimah Rodrigues and Lauren Winfield will lead the batting department.
- Helen Fenby and Leigh Kasperek will play as a key all-rounder.
- Linsey Smith, Alice Davidson Richards and Katie George will lead the bowling department.
- Alyssa Healy and Helen Fenby are the most valuable players of the Diamonds team.
Yorkshire Diamonds Predicted Playing 11 for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Alyssa Healy.
Batsmen: Jemimah Rodrigues, Lauren Winfield, Hollie Armitage, Cordelia Griffith.
All-Rounders: Helen Fenby, Leigh Kasperek.
Bowlers: Linsey Smith, Alice Davidson Richards, Katie George, Katie Levick.
Yorkshire Diamonds Squad
Lauren Winfield (c), Alyssa Healy, Georgia Davis, Katie Levick, Katherine Brunt, Helen Fenby, Beth Langston, Hollie Armitage, Leigh Kasperek, Bess Heath, Alice Davidson Richards, Linsey Smith, Katie George, Cordelia Griffith, Jemimah Rodrigues.
Lancashire Thunder Team News
- Georgie Boyce, Sune Luus, Harmanpreet Kaur, Tahlia McGrath, Alex Hartley and Kate Cross are the key players of Lancashire Thunder Team.
- Kate Cross will lead the LT team.
- Georgie Boyce, Harmanpreet Kaur and Evelyn Jones will lead the batting department.
- Tahlia McGrath and Sune Luus will play as a key all-rounder.
- Kate Cross, Alex Hartley and Sophie Ecclestone will lead the bowling department.
- Sune Luus and Harmanpreet Kaur are the most valuable players of the Lancashire Thunder team.
Lancashire Thunder Probable Playing XI for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Eleanor Threlkeld.
Batsmen: Georgie Boyce, Harmanpreet Kaur, Evelyn Jones.
All-Rounders: Sophia Dunkley Brown, Sune Luus, Tahlia McGrath, Emma Lamb.
Bowlers: Kate Cross, Alex Hartley, Sophie Ecclestone.
Lancashire Thunder Squad
Kate Cross (c), Ria Fackrell, Harmanpreet Kaur, Sophia Dunkley Brown, Sune Luus, Danielle Collins, Emma Lamb, Alex Hartley, Eleanor Threlkeld, Sophie Ecclestone, Evelyn Jones, Tahlia McGrath, Alice Dyson, Natalie Brown, Georgie Boyce.
Pitch Report of Aigburth, Liverpool
The wicket will be neutral and will favour all three departments. The one who will bend their back the most will be benefited. However, The fast bowlers may get some extra help in the initial couple of overs.
Weather Condition of Liverpool
There is a chance of morning showers. The weather condition of Liverpool is forecasted to be mostly sunny in the afternoon and it will remain the same throughout the day. There is a 50% chance of rain today. The temperature is expected to be 16-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 63%.
Fantasy Cricket Tips: The weather condition will favour the fast bowlers especially in the first couple of overs.