Today’s Match Prediction Of WS vs LL Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 11th T20 Match, Women’s Cricket Super League 2019
Western Storm is all set to take on Loughborough Lightning on Tuesday, August 13, 2019, at County Ground, Bristol. If you are looking for WS vs LT Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
Western Storm has won all three matches. WS is at the top of the points table with 12 points in their pocket. They have played three matches and have won all three matches.
On the other hand, Loughborough Lightning is in the fourth position of the points table with 5 points in their wallet. They have also played three matches, won one and lost two matches.
LL have won their last match against Yorkshire Diamonds by 9 wickets.
The Best WS Vs LL Dream11 Team
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain
- Amy Ellen Jones
- Heather Knight
- Fran Wilson
- Smriti Mandhana
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips: The above players are most likely to perform. You can take them as a captain and vice-captain.
Players You Cannot Avoid In The WS Vs LL Dream11 Team
- Amy Ellen Jones
- Smriti Mandhana
Dream11 Tips: The above players are very consistent and can contribute today. Try to keep them in your Fantasy Cricket teams.
Who Will Win The Match Today Between LL Vs WS?
If we look at the statistics of the last five matches between WS vs LBL, WS has won four matches and LL has won only one game. The Storms have already defeated the Lightning in the second match of the Women’s Cricket Super League 2019.
According to crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, WS will win the match today.
According to crix11 astrology toss prediction, WS will win the toss and opt to bowl first.
Loughborough Lightning Team News
- Amy Ellen Jones, Chamari Athapaththu, Mignon du Preez, Hayley Matthews, Georgia Elwiss and Jenny Gunn are the key players of Loughborough Lightning Team.
- Georgia Elwiss will lead the LL team.
- Mignon du Preez, Amy Ellen Jones and Chamari Athapaththu will lead the batting department.
- Hayley Matthews and Georgia Elwiss will play as a key all-rounder.
- Kirstie Gordon and Sarah Glenn will lead the bowling department.
- Hayley Matthews and Amy Ellen Jones are the most valuable players of the LBL team.
Loughborough Lightning Probable Playing XI for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Amy Ellen Jones.
Batsmen: Chamari Athapaththu, Mignon du Preez, Georgia Adams.
All-Rounders: Hayley Matthews, Georgia Elwiss, Kathryn Bryce, Jenny Gunn.
Bowlers: Kirstie Gordon, Sarah Glenn, Tara Norris.
Loughborough Lightning Squad
Georgia Elwiss (c), Joanne Gardner, Jenny Gunn, Georgia Adams, Alice Monaghan, Amy Ellen Jones, Hayley Matthews, Chamari Athapaththu, Sarah Glenn, Mignon du Preez, Tara Norris, Kathryn Bryce, Kirstie Gordon, Abigail Freeborn, Lucy Higham.
Western Storm Team News
- Rachel Priest, Smriti Mandhana, Fran Wilson, Heather Knight and Anya Shrubsole are the key players of Western Storm Team.
- Heather Knight will lead the WS team.
- Rachel Priest, Smriti Mandhana and Heather Knight will lead the batting department.
- Deepti Sharma and Naomi Dattani will play as a key all-rounder.
- Anya Shrubsole and Freya Davies will lead the bowling department.
- Heather Knight and Smriti Mandhana are the most valuable players of the Western Storm team.
Western Storm Predicted Playing 11 for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Rachel Priest.
Batsmen: Smriti Mandhana, Fran Wilson, Heather Knight, Sophie Luff.
All-Rounders: Deepti Sharma, Naomi Dattani.
Bowlers: Danielle Gibson, Claire Nicholas, Anya Shrubsole, Freya Davies.
Western Storm Squad
Heather Knight (c), Natasha Wraith, Amara Carr, Anya Shrubsole, Ellie Mitchell, Rachel Priest, Sonia Odedra, Claire Nicholas, Fran Wilson, Naomi Dattani, Smriti Mandhana, Freya Davies, Deepti Sharma, Sophie Luff, Alex Griffiths, Danielle Gibson.
Pitch Report of County Ground, Bristol
The pitch of County Ground, Bristol will favour the batsmen. The bowlers can also take advantage of the wicket especially in the first couple of overs.
Weather Report of Bristol
There is a Slight chance of a rain shower in Bristol. The weather is forecasted to be partly cloudy and it will remain the same throughout the day. The temperature is expected to be 17-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 59%.
Fantasy Cricket Tips: The weather condition may favour the fast bowlers in the initial couple of overs.
You May like to read T20 Blast Dream11 Prediction.