VH vs IRR Dream11 Prediction 25th Match [Players Stats]

Valley Hikers vs Indian River Rowers, 25th Match, Dream 11 Nature Isle T10, 2022.

Today’s Match Prediction of VH vs IRR Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 25th Match, Dream 11 Nature Isle T10, 2022.

Valley Hikers is set to take on Indian River Rowers on Wednesday 1st June 2022, at Windsor Park, Roseau, Dominica.

If you are looking for  VH vs IRR Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.


VH vs IRR Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Top Picks by Experts

  • Kyle Cabey: Runs -68 and Wickets – 06
  • Vincent Lewis: Runs -129 and Wickets – 04

Valley Hikers vs Indian River Rowers Details

Match:Valley Hikers vs Indian River Rowers, 25th Match, Dream 11 Nature Isle T10, 2022.
Date:Wednesday 1st June 2022.
Time:08:30 PM IST.
Venue:Windsor Park, Roseau, Dominica.

VH vs IRR Head To Head (Valley Hikers vs Indian River Rowers).

Valley Hikers has won their last match played against Indian River Rowers by 14 runs.

Read All Dream 11 Prediction.

Read LAN vs DER Dream11 Prediction.

VH vs IRR Last Five Matches Stats

Valley HikersWWLWW
Indian River RowersWLWLL

VH vs IRR Pitch Report of Windsor Park, Roseau, Dominica

The Pitch of Windsor Park, Roseau is good for batsmen and Bowlers. The batters and the bowlers both will have the opportunity to make an impact.

However, most of the matches played on this ground were low-scoring encounters.

The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Weather Report Of Dominica

The weather in Dominica is forecasted to be Mostly Cloudy and it will remain the same throughout the day.

There is a 16% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to be 26-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 84%.

Fantasy Cricket Expert Tips: The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Valley Hikers Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Kyle Cabey: Runs -68 and Wickets – 06
  2. Jamie James: Runs -04 and Wickets – 03
  3. Yawani Regis (wk): Runs -64
  4. Jesse Marcellin: Runs -23 and Wickets – 02
  5. Kevin James (c): Runs -78
  6. Ammiel Gilbert: Runs -01
  7. Quinton Hilaire: Runs -04
  8. Delaney Alexander: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 05
  9. John Fabien: Runs -49 and Wickets – 00
  10. Kyle James: Runs -62
  11. Sharkeem Thomas: Runs -10 and Wickets – 03

Note:

  • Kyle Cabey will open the inning along with Yawani Regis followed by Kevin James.
  • Delaney Alexander and Kyle Cabey will be the key bowlers.

Valley Hikers Squad

Sharkeem Thomas, Tej Daniel, Quinton Hilaire, Kyle James, Jesse Marcellin, John Fabien, Clemenson Leblanc, Dartanian Lataille, Yawani Regis, Delaney Alexander, Kevin James, Jamie James, Kyle Cabey, Ammiel Gilbert.

Indian River Rowers Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Deon Burton: Runs -168
  2. Savio Anselm: Runs -17 and Wickets – 04
  3. Vincent Lewis: Runs -129 and Wickets – 04
  4. Clement Marcellin: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 03
  5. Sherlon George (wk): Runs -57
  6. Tyrese LeBlanc: Runs -00 and Wickets – 02
  7. Lex Magloire: Runs -25 and Wickets – 02
  8. Sherwin Labassiere: Runs -09 and Wickets – 02
  9. Garvin Marcellin: Runs -18 and Wickets – 02
  10. Joel Durand: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 02
  11. Rick James: Runs -77

Note:

  • Deon Burton will open the inning along with Vincent Lewis followed by Sherlon George and Lex Magloire.
  • Savio Anselm and Clement Marcellin will be the key bowlers.

Indian River Rowers Squad

Clement Marcellin, Tyrese LeBlanc, Savio Anselm, Rick James, Joel Durand, Sherwin Labassiere, Jamarley Benjamin, Deon Burton, Kyne George, Garvin Marcellin, Sherlon George, Lex Magloire, Vincent Lewis.

VH vs IRR Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team


VH vs IRR Dream11 Prediction
VH vs IRR Dream 11 Team 1

Wicket-Keeper: D Burton

Batsmen: S Labassiere, S Anselm, R James.

All-Rounders: K Cabey, K James, V Lewis

Bowlers: D Alexander, C Marcellin, L Magloire.

VH vs IRR MyFab11 Prediction [Team]


Wicket-Keeper: D Burton

Batsmen: S Anselm, R James, J Marcellin, S Labassiere

All-Rounders: K James, V Lewis, K Cabey,

Bowlers: D Alexander, J James, L Magloire

Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain

  • Kyle Cabey: Runs -68 and Wickets – 06
  • Kevin James (c): Runs -78
  • Jamie James: Runs -04 and Wickets – 03
  • Vincent Lewis: Runs -129 and Wickets – 04
  • Deon Burton: Runs -168
  • Savio Anselm: Runs -17 and Wickets – 04

Players You Cannot Avoid In VH vs IRR Dream 11 Team

  • Kyle Cabey: Runs -68 and Wickets – 06
  • Vincent Lewis: Runs -129 and Wickets – 04

VH vs IRR Dream11 Winner Tips

Who Will Win Today Between VH vs IRR 25th Match?

According to the crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, IRR will win the match today.

Toss Prediction: Who Will Win The Toss Today?

According to the Crix11 toss prediction, VH will win the toss and ask IRR to bat first.

VH vs IRR Dream11 Prediction Video in Hindi

Comments

0 comments

Photo of author
AUTHOR
Aryan Raj
Aryan Raj is one of the Cricket Expert who's prediction is very accurate. He has a keen interest in all sports (Cricket, Football, Basketball etc.)