Torino vs Lecce Preview | Lineups, Team News, H2H, Prediction, And Injury Updates
There is a high chance Stephane Singo and Samuele Ricci will not be able to play on Monday night due to injuries.
As the season continues, Lecce looks to improve upon a slow start. It will be Torino’s first league victory against Inter since August 2008.
The last time the clubs met in Serie A, Lecce won 4-0 at Stadio Comunale Via del Mare.
Torino vs Lecce Preview
- Monday, Lecce take on Torino at Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino hoping to bounce back from a slow start in Serie A.
- With seven points after four matches, hosts Torino are in eighth place.
- After three matches without a defeat (W2 D1 L0), Torino lost their last Serie A match against Atalanta 3-1, snapping a three-match unbeaten streak.
- As a result of their 1-1 draw with Napoli in their last Serie A game, Lecce have now lost four consecutive games (W0 D2 L2). They are currently 15th on two points.
- In February 2020, Lecce won 4-0 at Stadio Comunale Via del Mare in their last Serie A meeting.
- The Salentini went ahead in the 11th minute when Alessandro Deiola scored. Gianluca Lapadula, Antonin Barak, and Filippo Falco also scored.
- In their last three Serie A matches, Lecce have won two, drawn one, and lost none.
- The two clubs haven’t played each other in league games since August 2008.
- Over the course of the Salentini’s unbeaten streak, they have outscored Toro 9-4.
- According to the stats for 2022/2023, Nikola Vlasic has led Torino.
- As the club’s top scorer, the attacking midfielder has two goals, including the crucial first goal of the game.
- Assan Ceesay, Lorenzo Colombo, and Gabriel Strefezza each scored one goal for Lecce.
- To make matters worse, Torino drew their only Serie A game at Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino so far this season.
- As a result of a three-match home losing streak (W0 D1 L2) since May 7 against Napoli, Toro are looking to end the streak.
- In two league games on the road, Lecce have drawn one and lost one.
- Torino has won two, drawn one, and lost one of its four league matches this season. A draw and a loss are Lecce’s results so far.
Torino vs Lecce Match Details
|Match:||Torino vs Lecce, Serie A 2022.|
|Date:||Tuesday, September 06, 2022.|
|Venue:||Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino (Torino).|
Torino Probable Lineup
Lecce Probable Lineup
- Di Francesco.
Torino vs Lecce Team News
- After scoring a screamer against Napoli in midweek, Lorenzo Colombo could stay up front.
- There is a high chance Stephane Singo and Samuele Ricci will not be able to play on Monday night due to injuries.
Players That Are Unavailable
- Kastriot Dermaku (Injured).
- Yildirim Çetin (Injured).
- Federico Brancolini (Injured).
- Samuele Ricci (Injured).
- David Zima (Injured).
- Aleksey Miranchuk (Injured).
Head to Head
Top Fantasy Football Picks
- N. Vlašić: Goal – 02 Assists – 00.
- A. Sanabria: Goal – 01 Assists – 01.
- L. Banda: Goal – 00 Assists – 01.
- R. Rodríguez: Goal – 00 Assists – 00.
- V. Gendrey: Goal – 00 Assists – 00.
Torino vs Lecce FAQ
Who Will Win The Match Today Between Torino vs Lecce?
The match will end up in a draw or Torino will win the match today.