Fantasy Sports Prediction Site

TL-W vs UAE-W Dream11 Prediction 12th Match [Players Stats]

Thailand Women vs United Arab Emirates Women, 12th Match, Women’s Asia Cup T20, 2022.

Today’s Match Prediction of TL-W vs UAE-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 12th Match, Women’s Asia Cup T20, 2022.

Thailand Women is set to take on United Arab Emirates Women on Friday 7th October 2022, at Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Sylhet.

If you are looking for  TL-W vs UAE-W Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.


TL-W vs UAE-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Top Picks by Experts

  • Theertha Satish: Match – 03 Runs -82
  • Chaya Mughal (c): Match – 03 Runs -30 and Wickets – 02

Thailand Women vs United Arab Emirates Women Details

Match:Thailand Women vs United Arab Emirates Women, 12th Match, Women’s Asia Cup T20, 2022.
Date: Friday 7th October 2022.
Time:08:30 AM IST.
Venue:Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Sylhet.

Head To Head (Thailand Women vs United Arab Emirates Women)

If we look at the last five matches played between Thailand Women vs United Arab Emirates Women, TL-W has won five games .

Thailand Women has won their last match played against United Arab Emirates Women by 7wickets with 22 balls remaining.

Read All Dream 11 Prediction.

TL-W vs UAE-W Last Five Matches Stats

Thailand WomenWLLLL
United Arab Emirates WomenWLLWL

Pitch Report of Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Sylhet

The Pitch of Sylhet Outer Cricket Stadium is a batting-friendly surface and is expected to assist the batters.

The average first-innings score in T20s is 153.

The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Note: Most of the matches played on this ground were low-scoring encounters.

Weather Report Of Sylhet

The weather of Sylhet is forecasted to be Partly Cloudy and it will remain the same throughout the day.

There is 10% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to be 27-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 90%.

Fantasy Cricket Expert Tips: The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Thailand Women Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Sornnarin Tippoch: Match – 03 Runs -13 and Wickets – 02
  2. Thipatcha Putthawong: Match – 03 Runs -00 and Wickets – 04
  3. Nattaya Boochatham: Match – 03 Runs -03 and Wickets – 01
  4. Onnicha Kamchomphu: Match – 03 Runs -01 and Wickets – 00
  5. Chanida Sutthiruang: Match – 03 Runs -38 and Wickets – 00
  6. Rosenan Kanoh: Match – 03 Runs -26
  7. Naruemol Chaiwai (c): Match – 03 Runs -38
  8. Phannita Maya: Match – 03 Runs -33 and Wickets – 00
  9. Natthakan Chantham: Match – 03 Runs – 88
  10. Aphisara Suwanchonrathi: Match – 03 Runs -DNB
  11. Nannapat Koncharoenkai (wk): Match – 03 Runs -46

Thailand Women Squad

Phannita Maya, Nattaya Boochatham, Rosenan Kanoh, Naruemol Chaiwai (c), Natthakan Chantham, Nanthita Boonsukham, Suwanan Khiaoto, Suleeporn Laomi, Sornnarin Tippoch, Onnicha Kamchomphu, Sunida Chaturongrattana, Banthida Leephatthana, Chanida Sutthiruang, Thipatcha Putthawong, Nannapat Koncharoenkai (wk), Aphisara Suwanchonrathi.

United Arab Emirates Women Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Khushi Sharma: Match – 03 Runs -32 and Wickets – 00
  2. Indhuja Nandakumar: Match – 03 Runs -DNB and Wickets – 01
  3. Mahika Gaur: Match – 03 Runs -00 and Wickets -04
  4. Siya Gokhale: Match – 03 Runs -DNB
  5. Natasha Cherriath: Match – 03 Runs -09 and Wickets – 00
  6. Priyanjali Jain (wk): Match – 03 Runs -DNB
  7. Kavisha Egodage: Match – 03 Runs -37
  8. Chaya Mughal (c): Match – 03 Runs -30 and Wickets – 02
  9. Esha Rohit Oza: Match – 03 Runs -13 and Wickets – 02
  10. Vaishnave Mahesh: Match – 03 Runs -01 and Wickets – 04
  11. Theertha Satish: Match – 03 Runs -82

United Arab Emirates Women Squad

Indhuja Nandakumar, Vaishnave Mahesh, Priyanjali Jain (wk), Esha Rohit Oza, Theertha Satish, Suraksha Kotte, Rishitha Rajith, Samaira Dharnidharka, Khushi Sharma, Kavisha Egodage, Natasha Cherriath, Chaya Mughal (c), Siya Gokhale, Mahika Gaur, Lavanya Keny.

TL-W vs UAE-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team


Wicket-Keeper: T Satish

Batsmen: S Tippoch, N Chantam, K Kumari Egodage

All-Rounders: C Sutthiruang, E Rohit Oza, C Mughal

Bowlers: N Boochatham, V Mahesh, M Gaur, T Putthawong

TL-W vs UAE-W MyFab11 Prediction [Team]


Wicket-Keeper: T Satish

Batsmen: S Tippoch, N Chantam, K Kumari Egodage

All-Rounders: C Sutthiruang, E Rohit Oza, C Mughal

Bowlers: N Boochatham, V Mahesh, M Gaur, T Putthawong

Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain

  • Natthakan Chantham: Match – 03 Runs – 88
  • Thipatcha Putthawong: Match – 03 Runs -00 and Wickets – 04
  • Sornnarin Tippoch: Match – 03 Runs -13 and Wickets – 02
  • Theertha Satish: Match – 03 Runs -82
  • Chaya Mughal (c): Match – 03 Runs -30 and Wickets – 02
  • Vaishnave Mahesh: Match – 03 Runs -01 and Wickets – 04

Players You Cannot Avoid In TL-W vs UAE-W Dream 11 Team

  • Theertha Satish: Match – 03 Runs -82
  • Chaya Mughal (c): Match – 03 Runs -30 and Wickets – 02

TL-W vs UAE-W Dream11 Winner Tips

Who Will Win Today Between TL-W vs UAE-W, 12th Match?

According to the crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, UAE-W will win the match today.

Toss Prediction: Who Will Win The Toss Today?

According to the Crix11 toss prediction, UAE-W will win the toss and ask TL-W to bat first.