Today’s Match Prediction Of TKR vs BAR Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 28th Match, Caribbean Premier League (CPL) 2019
Trinbago Knight Riders are set to take on Barbados Tridents on Wednesday, October 02, 2019, at Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad.
If you are looking for TKR vs BAR Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
Tkr Vs Bar Match Details
Match: TKR vs BAR, 28th Match, Caribbean Premier League 2019.
Date: Wednesday, October 02, 2019.
Time: 11:00 PM GMT.
Venue: Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad
Head To Head (Trinbago Knight Riders Vs Barbados Tridents)
If we look at the statistics of the last five matches between TKR vs BT, TKR has won three matches and BT has won two games. Barbados Tridents have defeated Trinbago Knight Riders by 63 runs in CPL 2019.
Pitch Report of Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad
The pitch Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad favours the batsmen and this can happen today also. The bowlers will have to bowl with variations if they want to take wickets.
Weather Report Of Trinidad
The weather of Trinidad is forecasted to be partly cloudy and it will remain the same throughout the day. There is no sign of rain today. The temperature is expected to be 28-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 75%.
Fantasy Cricket Expert Tips: The Weather Condition may favour fast bowlers.
TKR Vs BAR Dream11 Team News
Trinbago Knight Riders have played 8 matches, won 4 and lost 3 matches. They are in the third position of the points table with 9 points in their pocket.
TKR has a nice opportunity to finish in the second position of the points table.
Lendl Simmons, Kieron Pollard, Colin Munro and Darren Bravo are the top scorers of TKR team. They have scored 288, 244, 149 and 110 runs.
James Neesham, Khary Pierre and Sunil Narine are the top wicket-takers. They have taken 7, 6 and 5 wickets.
On the other hand, Barbados Tridents has played 9 matches, won 4 and lost 5 games. They are in the fourth position of the points table with eight points in their pocket.
BT also has a slight chance to up-level their ranking. Hence, today’s match is very crucial for them.
Johnson Charles, JP Duminy and Jonathan Carter are the top scorers of BT team. They have scored 271, 249 and 115 runs.
Hyden Walsh, Jason Holder and Harry Gurney are the top wicket-takers. They have taken 15, 12 and 7 wickets.
Trinbago Knight Riders Team News
- Lendl Simmons, Kieron Pollard, Colin Munro, Darren Bravo, James Neesham, Khary Pierre and Sunil Narine are the key players of Trinbago Knight Riders Team.
- Kieron Pollard will lead the TKR team.
- Lendl Simmons, Kieron Pollard and Colin Munro will lead the batting department.
- James Neesham and Sunil Narine will play as a key all-rounder.
- Khary Pierre, Ali Khan and Javon Searles will lead the bowling department.
- Lendl Simmons and Kieron Pollard are the most valuable players of the Knight Riders Team.
Trinbago Knight Riders Predicted Playing For Today’s Match
- Lendl Simmons: Runs -288
- Kieron Pollard: Runs -244 and Wickets -05
- Sunil Narine: Runs -92 and Wickets -05
- Dinesh Ramdin: Runs -119
- Khary Pierre: Runs -05 and Wickets -06
- Ali Khan: Runs -08 and Wickets -04
- James Neesham: Runs -62 and Wickets -07
- Darren Bravo: Runs -110
- Colin Munro: Runs -149
- Javon Searles: Runs -08 and Wickets -03
- Mark Dayal: Runs -31 and Wickets -00
Trinbago Knight Riders Squad
Kieron Pollard (c), Denesh Ramdin (wk), Anderson Phillip, Amir Jangoo, Chris Jordan, Lendl Simmons, Akeal Hosein, Darren Bravo, James Neesham, Javon Searles, Sunil Narine, Mark Deyal, Seekkuge Prasanna, Khary Pierre, Colin Munro, Tion Webster, Ali Khan.
Barbados Tridents Team News
- Jason Holder will lead the Barbados Tridents Team.
- Alex Hales, JP Duminy, Shakib Al-Hasan, Hyden Walsh and Johnson Charles are the key players of BAR team.
- Jonathan Carter, Alex Hales and Johnson Charles will lead the batting department.
- JP Duminy and Jason Holder will play as a key all-rounder.
- Hyden Walsh, Rayman Reifer and Harry Gurney will lead the bowling department.
- JP Duminy and Shakib Al-Hasan are the most valuable players of the BT team.
Barbados Tridents Probable Playing XI For Today’s Match
- Alex Hales: Runs -90
- Jason Holder: Runs -19 And Wickets – 12
- Jonathan Carter: Runs -115 and Wickets -00
- JP Duminy: Runs -249 and Wickets – 04
- Harry Gurney: Runs -01 and Wickets – 07
- Shakib Al-Hasan: Runs -60 and Wickets – 02
- Johnson Charles: Runs – 271
- Rayman Reifer: Runs – 84 and Wickets – 07
- Justin Graves: Runs – 101
- Ashley Nurse: Runs – 122
- Hyden Walsh: Runs – 11 and Wickets – 15
Barbados Tridents Squad
Jason Holder (c), Jean-Paul Duminy, Chemar Holder, Shakib Al Hasan, Jonathan Carter, Joshua Bishop, Raymon Reifer, Harry Gurney, Justin Greaves, Alex Hales, Shai Hope (wk), Ashley Nurse, Leniko Boucher, Johnson Charles, Hayden Walsh, Josh Lalor, Roshon Primus.
TKR vs BAR Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team
Wicket-Keeper: J Charles.
Batsmen: K Pollard, L Simmons, C Munro, A Hales, D Bravo.
All-Rounders: JP Duminy, Shakib-Al-Hasan.
Bowlers: K Pierre, R Reifer, H Walsh.
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain
- K Pollard
- L Simmons
- C Munro
- J Charles
- JP Duminy
Players You Cannot Avoid In TKR Vs BAR Team
Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.
We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the dream11 team once the playing 11 is out.