Fantasy Sports Prediction Site

TGS vs TVH Dream11 Prediction 13th Match [Players Stats] | Playing 11 | Injury Updates | Pitch Report

Titou Gorge Splashers vs Valley Hikers, 13th Match, Dream 11 Nature Isle T10, 2022.

Today’s Match Prediction of TGS vs TVH Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 13th Match, Dream 11 Nature Isle T10, 2022.

Titou Gorge Splashers is set to take on Valley Hikers on Wednesday 28th December 2022, at Windsor Park, Roseau, Dominica.

If you are looking for  TGS vs TVH Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.


TGS vs TVH Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Top Picks by Experts

  • Vivian Titre: Match -04 Runs -32 and Wickets – 05
  • Gidron Pope: Match -04 Runs -141 and Wickets – 05

Titou Gorge Splashers vs Valley Hikers Details

Match:Titou Gorge Splashers vs Valley Hikers, 13th Match, Dream 11 Nature Isle T10, 2022.
Date:Wednesday 28th December 2022.
Time:09:30 PM IST.
Venue:Windsor Park, Roseau, Dominica.

Head To Head (Titou Gorge Splashers vs Valley Hikers)

Titou Gorge Splashers will play their first match against Valley Hikers

Read All Dream 11 Prediction.

TGS vs TVH Last Five Matches Stats

Titou Gorge SplashersLLWLL
Valley HikersLWWLL

Pitch Report of Windsor Park, Roseau, Dominica

The pitch of Windsor Park, Roseau, Dominica will be used after five years. Batting won’t be that easy on this ground and the spinners will be benefited the most.

The moisture on the wicket may favor the seamers initially. Chasing can be comparatively difficult.

Only two matches have been played on this ground. The team batting first have one game and the team batting second have won one game.

Weather Report Of Dominica

The weather of Dominica is forecasted to be Partly Cloudy and it will remain the same throughout the day.

There is a 16% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to be 24-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 84%.

Fantasy Cricket Expert Tips: The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Titou Gorge Splashers Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Junior Jervier: Match -04 Runs -94
  2. Tahj Tavernier: Match -04 Runs -03 and Wickets -05
  3. Jerlani Robinson (wk): Match -04 Runs -55
  4. Kassim Peltier: Match -04 Runs -06
  5. Seandell Regis: Match -04 Runs -89
  6. Vivian Titre: Match -04 Runs -32 and Wickets – 05
  7. Shaheim Ceasar: Match -04 Runs -DNB and Wickets – 01
  8. Malakai Xavier: Match -04 Runs -85 and Wickets – 00
  9. Kharmal Hamilton: Match -04 Runs -15 and Wickets -01
  10. John Matthew: Match -04 Runs -09 and Wickets – 04
  11. Niall Payne: Match -04 Runs -DNB and Wickets – 02

Titou Gorge Splashers Squad

John Matthew, Kharmal Hamilton, Seandell Regis, Malakai Xavier, Fitz Frederick, Vivian Titre, Edmund Morancie, Jerlani Robinson, Niall Payne, Kassim Peltier, Shaheim Ceasar, Junior Jervier, Tahj Tavernier.

Valley Hikers Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Delaney Alexander: Match -04 Runs -DNB and Wickets – 04
  2. Gidron Pope: Match -04 Runs -141 and Wickets – 05
  3. Kyle Cabey: Match -04 Runs -10 and Wickets – 03
  4. Alex Antoine: Match -04 Runs -44 and Wickets – 03
  5. Brian Joseph: Match -04 Runs -24 and Wickets – 01
  6. Sherlon George: Match -04 Runs -70
  7. Kevin James (c): Match -04 Runs -40 and Wickets – 00
  8. Elton Mark: Match -04 Runs -03
  9. Jamie James: Match -04 Runs -09 and Wickets – 06
  10. Rick James (wk): Match -04 Runs -16
  11. Kyron Phillip: Match -04 Runs -04 and Wickets – 00

Valley Hikers Squad

Alex Antoine, Gidron Pope, Rick James, Jamie James, Kevin James, Elton Mark, Brian Joseph, Odiamar Honore, Delaney Alexander, Sherlon George, Kyle Cabey, Jaiden James, Kyron Phillip.

TGS vs TVH Dream11 Team (Dream Team Today)


Wicket-Keeper: J Robinson

Batsmen: G Pope, S Regis, K Cabey, J Jervier, T Tavernier

All-Rounders: M Xavier, V Titre

Bowlers: A Antoine, K Hamilton, J James

TGS vs TVH MyFab11 Prediction [Fantasy Cricket Team]


Wicket-Keeper: J Robinson

Batsmen: G Pope, S Regis, K Cabey, J Jervier, T Tavernier

All-Rounders: M Xavier, V Titre

Bowlers: A Antoine, K Hamilton, J James

Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain

  • Vivian Titre: Match -04 Runs -32 and Wickets – 05
  • Junior Jervier: Match -04 Runs -94
  • Malakai Xavier: Match -04 Runs -85 and Wickets – 00
  • Gidron Pope: Match -04 Runs -141 and Wickets – 05
  • Alex Antoine: Match -04 Runs -44 and Wickets – 03
  • Jamie James: Match -04 Runs -09 and Wickets – 06

Players You Cannot Avoid In TGS vs TVH Dream 11 Team

  • Vivian Titre: Match -04 Runs -32 and Wickets – 05
  • Gidron Pope: Match -04 Runs -141 and Wickets – 05

TGS vs TVH Dream11 Winner Tips

Who Will Win Today Between TGS vs TVH, 13th Match?

According to the crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, TGS will win the match today.

Toss Prediction: Who Will Win The Toss Today?

According to the Crix11 toss prediction, TGS will win the toss and ask TVH to bat first.

Are There Any Injuries in TGS vs TVH Match Today?

No injuries have been reported. However, you can see the team news section for injury updates.

What Are The Best Choice for Captain and Vice-Captain For Today’s Match?

Vivian Titre and Gidron Pope are good choices for captain and vice-captain today.

P