Today’s Match Prediction Of SOM vs KET Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, T20 Blast 2019
Kent is all set to take on Somerset on Saturday, July 20, 2019, at St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury. If you are looking for SOM vs KET Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
What a great start it was for Somerset in the English T20 Blast? After winning the toss against Glamorgan. SOM has opted to bowl first. The decision proved right as they have restricted the opposition on 180/5 in 20 overs in a batting track.
Craig Overton and Roelof van der Merwe took two wickets each and Jerome Taylor took one wicket. The top-order batsmen were outstanding. They chased the total in 18 overs losing only two wickets.
Tom Banton, Peter Trego and Babar Azam were the top scorers. They have scored 64, 47 and 35 runs respectively.
If we look at the previous year’s Vitality T20 Blast, both the teams were at the top of the table with 20 points in their pocket. SOM was in the first position and KET was in the second position because of the Net Run Rate (NRR).
Kent has defeated SOM by 5 runs in their previous outing. It was a high scoring match and both the teams have scored 200+ runs.
Sam Billings, Alex Blake and Daniel Bell-Drummond were the top scorers. They have scored 57, 42 and 37 runs. Calum Haggett and Imran Qayyum took one wicket each.
On the other hand, Somerset has almost chased the massive total but they fell short by five runs. James Hildreth, Steven Davies and Lewis Gregory were the top scorers. They have scored 45, 45 and 44 runs.
Jerome Taylor and Max Waller took two wickets each. Lewis Gregory took one wicket.
The Best SOM vs KET Dream11 Team
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain
- Daniel Bell-Drummond
- Alex Blake
- Babar Azam
- James Hildreth
- Peter Trego
- Tom Banton
- Mohammad Nabi
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips: The above players are most likely to perform. You can take them as a captain and vice-captain.
Players You Cannot Avoid In The SOM vs KET Dream11 Team
- Babar Azam
- Mohammad Nabi
Dream11 Tips: The above players are very consistent and can contribute today. Try to keep them in your Fantasy Cricket teams.
Who Will Win The Match Today Between SOM vs KET?
It is always interesting to see the match between Kent vs Somerset. They have played 15 matches against each other and Kent has won 11 out of 15 and Somerset has won 3 matches.
If we look at the statistics of the last five matches, Kent has won all the five matches. According to crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, Somerset will win the match today.
According to crix11 astrology prediction, Kent will win the toss and opt to bat.
Somerset Team News
- Tom Banton, James Hildreth, Babar Azam, Peter Trego, Craig Overton, Roelof van der Merwe and Max Waller are the key players of Somerset Team.
- Lewis Gregory has joined the National team to play against Ireland
- Tom Abell will lead the SOM team.
- Tom Banton, Babar Azam and James Hildreth will lead the batting department.
- Roelof van der Merwe will play as a key all-rounder.
- Jerome Taylor, Craig Overton and Max Waller will lead the bowling department.
- Babar Azam and Peter Trego are the most valuable players of the som team.
Somerset Probable Playing 11 For Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Tom Banton.
Batsmen: Tom Abell, Babar Azam, James Hildreth, Peter Trego, George Bartlett.
All-Rounders: Roelof van der Merwe.
Bowlers: Jerome Taylor, Craig Overton, Max Waller, Jamie Overton.
Babar Azam, George Bartlett, Tim Groenewald, Craig Overton, Jerome Taylor, James Hildreth, Jamie Overton, Peter Trego, Roelof van der Merwe, Max Waller, Tom Lammonby, Tom Abell, Tom Banton
Kent Team News
- Daniel Bell-Drummond, Sean Dickson, Alex Blake, Mohammad Nabi, Hardus Viljoen and Adam Milne are the key players of Kent Team.
- Daniel Bell-Drummond will lead the KET team.
- The KENT Team management has announced 13 players squad.
- Daniel Bell-Drummond, Zak Crawley and Alex Blake will lead the batting department.
- Mohammad Nabi and Calum Haggett will play as a key all-rounder.
- Imran Qayyum, Adam Milne and Hardus Viljoen will lead the bowling department.
- Mohammad Nabi and Daniel Bell-Drummond are the most valuable players of the ket team.
Kent Predicted Playing 11 For Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Jordan Cox.
Batsmen: Daniel Bell-Drummond (C), Zak Crawley, Alex Blake, Sean Dickson
All-Rounders: Mohammad Nabi, Calum Haggett.
Bowlers: Adam Milne, Hardus Viljoen, Ollie Robinson, Imran Qayyum.
Alex Blake, Sean Dickson, Ferd Klaassen, Matt Milnes, Imran Qayyum, Hardus Viljoen, Daniel Bell Drummond, Zak Crawley, Calum Haggett, Adam Milne, Mohammad Nabi, Ollie Robinson.
You May like to read YOR vs DER Dream11 Prediction.
Pitch Report of St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury
The pitch of St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury is a batting paradise. The ball comes to bat very nicely and the batsmen can trust the bounce and can play their shots. The bowlers may struggle on this ground.
Weather Report of Canterbury
The weather of Canterbury is forecasted to be partly cloudy and it will remain the same throughout. There is no sign of rain. The temperature is expected to be 22-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 62%.