Today’s Match Prediction of SL vs SA Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 2nd Warm-Up Match, World Cup 2019
Sri Lanka is all set to take on South Africa in the 2nd Warm-Up Game on Friday, May 24, 2019, Sophia Gardens, Cardiff.
The Lankans are considered to be an underdog team in this World Cup. They have a good opportunity to leave an impact on other teams.
The Best SL vs SA Dream11 Team for the 2nd Warm-Up Match
Note: New team combination applies with effect from 24th May 2019. This is a warm-up game so no points will be given to the players for being in the starting playing 11.
Best Choice for Captain and Vice-Captain for 2nd-Warm-Up Match, World-Cup 2019
- Quinton de Kock
- Hashim Amla
- Faf du Plessis
- Kusal Mendis
- Kusal Perera
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips: The above players are most likely to perform. You can take them as a captain and vice-captain.
Players You Cannot Avoid in the 2nd-Warm-Up Match, World-Cup 2019
- Faf du Plessis
- Angelo Mathews
Dream11 Tips: The above players are very consistent and can contribute today. Try to keep them in your Fantasy Cricket teams.
Who Will Win the 2nd-Warm-Up Match Today of SA vs SL World Cup 2019?
According to crix11 astrology match prediction, South Africa will win the match today.
According to Crix11 astrology prediction, Sri Lanka will win the toss and opt to bowl first.
Sri Lanka Team News
- Lasith Malinga, Dimuth Karunaratne, Kusal Mendis, Kusal Perera, Angelo Mathews, Isuru Udana and Dhananjaya de Silva are the key players of Sri Lanka Team.
- Dimuth Karunaratne will lead the SL team.
- Dimuth Karunaratne, Kusal Mendis and Kusal Perera will lead the batting department.
- Dhananjaya de Silva, Milinda Siriwardana and Thisara Perera will play as a key all-rounders.
- Lasith Malinga and Isuru Udana will lead the bowling department.
- Kusal Mendis and Kusal Perera are the most valuable players of the Lankans team.
Sri Lanka Probable Playing 11 for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Kusal Perera, Kusal Mendis.
Batsmen: Dimuth Karunanratne, Lahiru Thirimanne, Angelo Mathews.
All-rounders: Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara Perera,
Bowlers: Lasith Malinga, Isuru Udana, Suranga Lakmal, Avishka Fernando.
Jeevan Mendis, Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Milinda Siriwardana, Kusal Perera (wk), Dhananjaya de Silva, Avishka Fernando, Lasith Malinga, Kusal Mendis, Nuwan Pradeep, Angelo Mathews, Suranga Lakmal, Thisara Perera, Jeffrey Vandersay, Isuru Udana, Lahiru Thirimanne.
South Africa Team News
- Faf du Plessis, Quinton de Kock, Imran Tahir, Anrich Nortje, Hasim Amla, Kagiso Rabada, Jean-Paul Duminy and Andile Phehlukwayo are the key players of South Africa Team.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the RSA team.
- Faf du Plessis, Quinton de Kock, Aiden Markram/Hashim Amla will lead the batting department.
- Jean-Paul Duminy, Dwaine Pretorius and Andile Phehlukwayo will play as a key all-rounder.
- Lungi Ngidi, Kagiso Rabada and Anrich Nortje will lead the bowling department.
- Quinton de Kock and Faf du Plessis are the most valuable players of the Proteas team.
South Africa Predicted Playing XI for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Quinton de Kock.
Batsmen: Aiden Markram, Rassie van der Dussen, Faf du Plessis.
All-Rounders: Jean-Paul Duminy, Dwaine Pretorius, Andile Phehlukwayo.
Bowlers: Imran Tahir, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Lungi Ngidi.
South Africa Squad
Jean-Paul Duminy, Quinton de Kock, Tabraiz Shamsi, Chris Morris, Hashim Amla, Kagiso Rabada, Faf du Plessis, Dale Steyn, Rassie van der Dussen, Aiden Markram, David Miller, Lungi Ngidi, Dwaine Pretorius, Andile Phehlukwayo, Imran Tahir.
Pitch Report of Sophia Gardens, Cardiff
The wicket of Sophia Gardens, Cardiff may favour the batsmen. However, the fast bowlers may get some swing in the initial over the match. The one who will bend their back the most will be benefitted the most.
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips: Try to take top-order batsmen in your teams.
Weather Condition of Cardiff
The weather of Cardiff is forecasted to be mostly cloudy and it will remain the same throughout the day. There is no sign of rain and the temperature is predicted to be 16-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 70%.
Fantasy Cricket Tips: The weather condition may favour the seam bowlers especially in the initial couple of overs.
You May like to Read all World Cup 2019 Dream11 Prediction.