Sri Lanka vs England, 4th ODI Match Prediction, Playing 11, News, Injury Updates and Preview (Bairstow will Not Play)
England will love to close the series today and Sri Lanka will look to keep the series alive. If you are looking for SL vs ENG Match prediction then you are the right place. Sri Lanka will take on England in the England tour of Sri Lanka, 2018, October 20, at Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele.
In Today’s Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Match of SL vs ENG 4th ODI, we will cover Pitch Report of Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele Predicted Playing 11, Toss Prediction, Fantasy Cricket News and Tips, Players Injury Updates and Who Will Win?
You may like to read KAB vs PTK Dream11 Prediction.
Sri Lanka vs England Team News
Sri Lanka will have a battle with two teams Rain and England to keep the series. On the other hand, England will try to close the rain-affected series. Nothing is going right for SL team. Both the team will make a couple change. Read the complete team news below.
Sri Lanka Team News
- Niroshan Dickwella, Thisara Perera, Dinesh Chandimal, Dhananjaya de Silva, Sadeera Samarawickrama, Lasith Malinga and Akila Dananjaya are the key players of Sri Lanka Team.
- Dinesh Chandimal will lead the Sri Lanka Team.
- Kusal Perera has been ruled out of the series because of the quad strain.
- Upul Tharanga was dropped in the previous match and may return to the playing 11 today in place of Kusal Mendis.
- Sadeera Samarawickrama had replaced Kusal Perera. He will retain his place.
- Niroshan Dickwella, Sadeera Samarawickrama and Dinesh Chandimal will lead the batting department.
- Lasith Malinga, Amila Aponso and Akila Dananjaya will lead the bowling department.
- Sri Lanka Team can make a couple of changes in the playing 11.
Sri Lanka Probable Playing 11
Sadeera Samarawickrama, Upul Tharanga, Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara Perera, Amila Aponso, Nuwan Pradeep, Niroshan Dickwella (wk), Dinesh Chandimal (capt), Dasun Shanaka, Akila Dananjaya, Lasith Malinga.
Sri Lanka Squad
Niroshan Dickwella, Sadeera Samarawickrama, Dhananjaya de Silva, Akila Dananjaya, Lasith Malinga, Upul Tharanga, Dinesh Chandimal(c), Dushmantha Chameera, Amila Aponso, Dasun Shanaka, Nuwan Pradeep, Thisara Perera, Kasun Rajitha, Kusal Mendis, Lakshan Sandakan.
[better-ads type=”banner” banner=”1024″ campaign=”none” count=”2″ columns=”1″ orderby=”rand” order=”ASC” align=”center” show-caption=”1″][/better-ads]
England Team News
- Eoin Morgan, Joe Root, Jason Roy, Ben Stokes, Adil Rashid, Chris Woakes and Tom Curran are the key players of England Team.
- Eoin Morgan will lead the ENG Team.
- Liam Plunkett has joined the squad and all set to play. His playing chance is very less as the bowlers had impressive performance.
- Jonny Bairstow got injured in the practice session. Alex Hales may replace him if he is declared unfit.
- Eoin Morgan, Joe Root and Jason Roy will lead the batting department.
- Adil Rashid, Chris Woakes and Tom Curran will lead the bowling department.
- England Team may make a couple of change in their playing 11.
England Probable Playing 11
Jason Roy, Joe Root, Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Tom Curran, Olly Stone, Jonny Bairstow/Alex Hales, Eoin Morgan (capt), Jos Buttler (wk), Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid.
Sam Curran, Eoin Morgan(c), Jos Buttler, Alex Hales, Adil Rashid, Jason Roy, Liam Plunkett, Tom Curran, Jonny Bairstow, Moeen Ali, Olly Stone, Ben Stokes, Joe Denly, Mark Wood, Chris Woakes, Joe Root.
Best Choice for Captain and Vice-Captain In Dream11, Myteam11 and other Fantasy Leagues
- Joe Root
- Jonny Bairstow/Alex Hales
- Eoin Morgan
- Thisara Perera
- Dhananjaya de Silva
Fantasy Cricket Pro Tips: The above players are most likely to perform today. You can take them as a captain and vice-captain. You can also take captains from key players.
Players You Cannot Avoid in Your Fantasy Cricket Teams
[better-ads type=”banner” banner=”1110″ campaign=”none” count=”2″ columns=”1″ orderby=”rand” order=”ASC” align=”center” show-caption=”1″][/better-ads]
- Eoin Morgan (164 Runs)
- Joe Root (104 Runs)
- Thisara Perera (44 Runs)
- Chris Woakes (3 Wickets)
- Lasith Malinga (5 Wickets)
Fantasy Cricket Expert Tips: You can take the above players as Captain and Vice-Captain.
Note: To win every match play in small leagues.
Best Team for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
This team is a Demo team, although you can keep this team in your small leagues. For better and accurate results make your own team from the above data and statistics.
SL vs ENG Dream11 Team 1 Prediction, 4th ODI Match
SL vs ENG Dream11 Team 2 Prediction, 4th ODI Match
SL vs ENG Dream11 Team 3 Prediction, 4th ODI Match
Who Will Win the 4th, Between SL vs ENG and Toss Prediction?
Will Sri Lanka be able to break their losing streak in the ODI’s? SL have lost their 4 out of 5 matches on this venue. It seems a tough time for the Lankans. On the other hand, England has proved their strength once again. They are a tough team beat. According to our astrology prediction, ENG will win the match today.
The pitch is good for batting in the first inning so the team winning the toss opt to bat first. According to crix11 astrology prediction, ENG will win the toss and ask SL to bowl first.
SL vs ENG 4thODI Match Information (When and Where)
- Date: The match will be played on the 20th of October 2018 (Saturday).
- Match: England tour of Sri Lanka, 2018 SL vs ENG, 3rd ODI.
- Venue: Pallekele, Pallekele International Cricket Stadium.
- Time: 04:15 AM GMT, 9:45 AM IST, 09:45 AM LOCAL.
Pitch Report of Pallekele, Pallekele International Cricket Stadium on 20th October
The pitch of Pallekele International Cricket Stadium is fairly good for batting. The batsmen can easily play on the rise shots as the bowl will come on to the bat nicely. The fast bowlers will get some initial seam and movement from the wicket. Overall the pitch will be a batting friendly and may favour the seamers a bit. The spinners will have to maintain their length to take benefit from the wicket.
Fantasy Cricket Tips: Try to take top batsmen and quality seamers in your dream11 Team or any other fantasy cricket teams.
Weather Forecast of Pallekele on 20th October 2018
Another day with a 100% chance of rain. Scattered T-Storms and T-Storms are predicted throughout the day. The rain may cause hindrance in the game. The temperature is expected to be 27-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 75%, which may go up to 91%.
Note: The weather condition will favour the fast bowlers especially in the initial couple of overs.
Head to Head Between Sri Lanka vs England
Sri Lankan fans may not like the fact that Sri Lanka is struggling and they have not won a single ODI game since 2014. In the last five matches, England has won four matches out of five matches and one game had no result because of rain. In the last encounter, ENG has defeated SL by 7 wickets with 15 balls remaining. AU Rashid, TK Curran and EJG Morgan were the key performers of ENG Team. MA Aponso and S Samarawickrama were the key performers of SL Team.
Scoring Pattern of Pallekele, Pallekele International Cricket Stadium
- The average first inning score of this ground is 245.
- The average second inning score of this ground is 200.
- Highest total on this ground is 363/7 in 50 overs by RSA vs SL.
- Lowest total on this ground is 167/10 in 43.2 Overs by SL vs RSA.
Note: The scoring pattern is yet another factor which may give you some hint of the scores.
Where Can You Watch the Live Streaming of SL vs ENG, 4th ODI or Channels to Watch?
England tour of Sri Lanka, 2018 will be broadcasted live on SonySix and Sony Six HD. Sony Six and Sony Six HD has taken all the exclusive rights to broadcast the live coverage of SL vs ENG 5 One-Day International Matches in India and its subcontinent Countries like Bhutan, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Afghanistan, Nepal and Bangladesh. You can also watch the live streaming on SonyLiv digital platform (App and Website).
You can also get the Live Cricket Score and Live ball-by-ball Commentary here.
Other Countries can Watch the Live Match of SL vs ENG (4th ODI Match) on the Below Mentioned Channel List
- South Africa: SuperSport.
- USA: Willow TV.
- India: Sony Six, Sony Six HD, SonyLiv.
- Sri Lanka: MTV Channel, ITN FM.
- MENA: OSN Sports Cricket HD.
Live Score of SL vs ENG 4th ODI
[match-detail series_id=2151 match_id=43486 status=UPCOMING show_sections=No]
This is it for Today’s Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Match Prediction of SL vs ENG, 4th ODI match, which will be played on Saturday, October 20, 2018. We have covered all the details required to win any fantasy leagues.
We have covered players recent and past performance, dream11 guru and crictom prediction, all the latest news and updates of Sri Lanka Team and England Team, weather report of Pallekele, dream 11 best teams, keys players, the best choice for captain and vice-captain, where to watch the live match of SL vs ENG, 4th ODI and the details of live streaming of England tour of Sri Lanka, 2018.
You can give your valuable feedback in the comment section. Subscribe to our notification of latest updates. Goodbye!
Note: The above details are very important. If you ask any fantasy cricket experts. They will give you the same answer. Luck plays an important role. Fantasy Cricket is a game of skills and your skill part is covered in this post.
[better-ads type=”banner” banner=”674″ campaign=”none” count=”2″ columns=”1″ orderby=”rand” order=”ASC” align=”center” show-caption=”1″][/better-ads]