SL vs AUS Dream11 Prediction 2nd T20I Match [Players Stats]

Sri Lanka vs Australia, 2nd T20 Match, Australia tour of Sri Lanka, 2022.

Today’s Match Prediction of SL vs AUS Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 2nd T20 Match, Australia tour of Sri Lanka, 2022.

Sri Lanka is set to take on Australia, on Wednesday 8th June 2022, at R.Premadasa Stadium, Colomb.

If you are looking for  SL vs AUS Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.


SL vs AUS Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Top Picks by Experts

  • David Warner: Runs -70
  • Aaron Finch (c): Runs -61

Sri Lanka vs Australia Details

Match:Sri Lanka vs Australia, 2nd T20 Match, Australia tour of Sri Lanka, 2022.
Date:Wednesday 8th June 2022.
Time:07:00 PM IST.
Venue:R.Premadasa Stadium, Colomb.

SL vs AUS Head To Head (Sri Lanka vs Australia)

If we look at the last five matches played between Sri Lanka vs Australia, SL has won one game and AUS has won 4 games.

Australia has won their last match played against Sri Lanka by 10 wickets with 36 balls remaining.

Read All Dream 11 Prediction.

Read PAK vs WI Dream11 Prediction.

SL vs AUS Last Five Matches Stats

Sri LankaLWDDL
AustraliaWWLLW

SL vs AUS Pitch Report of R.Premadasa Stadium, Colomb

The pitch of R.Premadasa Stadium, Colombo generally favors the batsmen and spinners. The last matches played on this ground were high-scoring encounters.

The spinners will see some turn. The weather condition will favor the seamers in the initial overs.

However, the batters and the seamers took maximum advantage of the wicket in the last match.

  • SL 128 (19.3) AUS 134/0 (14).

The above data is the data of the last match played on this ground.

Data of Recent Matches Played on R.Premadasa Stadium

  • The average first inning score was 126 runs in 2021.
  • The average first inning score was 163 runs in 2018.
  • The team batting first have won 42.9% of the matches and the team batting second have won 54.3% of the matches.
  • The leg break and orthodox bowlers will be benefited the most.

Weather Report Of Colomb

The weather in Colomb is forecasted to be Mostly Cloudy and it will remain the same throughout the day.

There is a 17% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to be 28-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 83%.

Fantasy Cricket Expert Tips: The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Sri Lanka Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Wanindu Hasaranga: Runs -17 and Wickets – 00
  2. Nuwan Thushara: Runs -00 and Wickets – 00
  3. Dasun Shanaka (c): Runs -00
  4. Kusal Mendis (wk): Runs -01
  5. Maheesh Theekshana: Runs -01 and Wickets -00
  6. Charith Asalanka: Runs -38
  7. Bhanuka Rajapaksa: Runs -00
  8. Dushmantha Chameera: Runs -01 and Wickets – 00
  9. Pathum Nissanka: Runs -36
  10. Chamika Karunaratne: Runs -01 and Wickets – 00
  11. Danushka Gunathilaka: Runs -26

Note:

  • Pathum Nissanka will open the innings along with Danushka Gunathilaka followed by Charith Asalanka and Kusal Mendis.
  • Maheesh Theekshana and Wanindu Hasaranga will be the key bowlers.

Sri Lanka Squad

Lakshan Sandakan, Praveen Jayawickrama, Charith Asalanka, Kusal Mendis (wk), Nuwan Thushara, Ramesh Mendis, Dasun Shanaka (c), Wanindu Hasaranga, Kasun Rajitha, Nuwanidu Fernando, Pathum Nissanka, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Chamika Karunaratne, Maheesh Theekshana, Lahiru Madushanka,Danushka Gunathilaka, Dushmantha Chameera, , Matheesha Pathirana.

Australia Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Mitchell Starc: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 03
  2. Steven Smith: Runs -DNB
  3. Matthew Wade (wk): Runs -DNB
  4. Glenn Maxwell: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 00
  5. Kane Richardson: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 01
  6. Mitchell Marsh: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 00
  7. Ashton Agar: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 00
  8. David Warner: Runs -70
  9. Josh Hazlewood: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 04
  10. Marcus Stoinis: Runs -DNB
  11. Aaron Finch (c): Runs -61

Note:

  • Aaron Finch will open the innings along with David Warner followed by Steven Smith and Mitchell Marsh.
  • Josh Hazlewood and Mitchell Starc will be the key bowlers.

Australia Squad

Josh Hazlewood, Sean Abbott, Jhye Richardson, Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Steven Smith, Matthew Wade (wk), Ashton Agar, Marcus Stoinis, Mitchell Starc, Kane Richardson, David Warner, Mitchell Swepson, Aaron Finch (c), Josh Inglis.

SL vs AUS Dream11 Team 1


SL vs AUS Dream11 Team 1 1
SL vs AUS Dream 11 Team 1

Wicket-Keeper: B Rajapaksa

Batsmen: D Warner, A Finch, D Gunathilaka, C Asalanka, P Nissanka

All-Rounders: G Maxwell, W Hasaranga

Bowlers: J Hazlewood, M Starc, K Richardson

SL vs AUS Dream11 Team 2 [Grand League Team 1]


SL vs AUS Dream11 Team 2 1
SL vs AUS Dream11 Team 2

Wicket-Keeper: K Mendis.

Batter: D Warner, M Marsh, C Asalanka, P Nissanka.

All-Rounders: G Maxwell, S Shanaka, W Hasaranga.

Bowlers: J Hazlewood, M Starc, M Theekshana.

SL vs AUS Dream11 Team 3 [Grand League Team 2]


SL vs AUS Dream11 Team 3 1
SL vs AUS Dream11 Team 3

Wicket-Keeper: M Wade.

Batter: A Finch, M Marsh, D Gunathilika, C Asalanka.

All-Rounders: A Agar, W Hasaranga.

Bowlers: J Hazlewood, K Richardson, D Chameera, M Theekshana.

SL vs AUS MyFab11 Prediction [Team]


Wicket-Keeper: B Rajapaksa

Batsmen: D Warner, A Finch, M Marsh, C Asalanka, P Nissanka

All-Rounders: G Maxwell, W Hasaranga

Bowlers: J Hazlewood, M Starc, M Theekshana

Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain

  • Charith Asalanka: Runs -38
  • Pathum Nissanka: Runs -36
  • Danushka Gunathilaka: Runs -26
  • David Warner: Runs -70
  • Aaron Finch (c): Runs -61
  • Josh Hazlewood: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 04

Players You Cannot Avoid In SL vs AUS Dream 11 Team

  • David Warner: Runs -70
  • Aaron Finch (c): Runs -61

SL vs AUS Dream 11 Winner Tips

Who Will Win Today Between SL vs AUS 2nd T20 Match?

According to the crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, AUS will win the match today.

Toss Prediction: Who Will Win The Toss Today?

According to the Crix11 toss prediction, AUS will win the toss and ask SL to bat first.

SL vs AUS Dream11 Prediction Video in Hindi

Comments

0 comments

Photo of author
AUTHOR
Aryan Raj
Aryan Raj is one of the Cricket Expert who's prediction is very accurate. He has a keen interest in all sports (Cricket, Football, Basketball etc.)