Today’s Match Prediction Of SKN vs GUY Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 4th Match, Caribbean Premier League (CPL) 2019
Guyana Amazon Warriors are set to take on St Kitts and Nevis Patriots on Saturday, September 07, 2019, at Providence Stadium, Guyana. If you are looking for SKN vs GUY Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
Guyana Amazon Warriors have won their first match against St Lucia Zouks by 13 runs. Keemo Paul, Chris Green, Sohaib Malik and Shimron Hetmyer are the top scorers of GAW. They have scored 38, 28, 24 and 24 runs.
Shadab Khan, Chris Green and Romario Shepherd are the top wicket-takers. They have taken 3, 2 and 2 wickets.
Guyana Amazon Warriors are in the second position of the points table with 2 points in their pocket.
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots are in the fourth position of the points table. They have lost their first match against Trinbago Knight Riders by 11 runs.
STKNP failed to chase a total of 152 runs. Evin Lewis, Fabian Allen and Kjorn Ottley are the top scorers of SNP. They have scored 36, 30 and 25 runs.
Sheldon Cottrell and Rayad Emrit took three wickets each.
The Best SKN vs GUY Dream11 Team
- Wicket-Keeper: N Pooran.
- Batsmen: L Lewis, S. Hetmyer, B King.
- All-Rounder: K. Paul, M Hafeez.
- Bowler: C. Green, R. Emrit, S. Cottrell, S Khan, U Mir.
You may like to read Today Match Prediction.
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain
- L Lewis
- Kjorn Ottley
- K Paul
- S Malik
- C Green
- S Cottrell
- M Hafeez
Players You Cannot Avoid In The SKN vs GUY Dream11 Team
- M Hafeez
- L Lewis
ST. Kitts & Patriots Probable Playing 11 For Today’s Match And Team News
- Evin Lewis: Runs – 36
- Fabian Allen: Runs – 30
- Carlos Brathwaite: Runs – 02 And Wickets – 00
- Sheldon Cottrell: Runs- 00 And Wickets – 03
- Usama Mir: Runs – 24 And Wickets -00
- Devon Thomas(wk): Runs -01
- Rayad Emrit: Runs – 01 And Wickets – 03
- Mohammad Hafeez: Runs -16 And Wickets – 00
- Kjorn Ottley: Runs -25
- Alzarri Joseph: Runs -01 and Wickets -01
- Jason Mohammed: Runs -00
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad
Carlos Brathwaite (c), Devon Thomas (wk), Akeem Jordan, Usama Mir, Mohammad Hafeez, Evin Lewis, Rayad Emrit, Jeremiah Louis, Laurie Evans, Keron Cottoy, Jason Mohammed, Shamarh Brooks, Sheldon Cottrell, Dominic Drakes, Fabian Allen, Kjorn Ottley, Alzarri Joseph.
Guyana Amazon Warriors Predicted Playing 11 For Today’s Match And Team News
- Nicholas Pooran(wk): Runs – 00
- Brandon King: Runs – 07
- Shimron Hetmyer: Runs – 24
- Romario Shepherd: Runs – 00 and Wickets – 02
- Sohaib Malik: Runs – 24
- Shadab Khan: Runs – 00 and Wickets – 03
- Ben Laughlin: Runs – DNB and Wickets – 01
- Keemo Paul: Runs – 38 and Wickets – 00
- Sherfane Rutherford: Runs – 10
- Chandrapaul Hemraj: Runs – 11
- Chris Green: Runs – 28 and Wickets – 02
Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad
Shoaib Malik (c), Keagan Simmons, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Ben Laughlin, Anthony Bramble, Imran Tahir, Odean Smith, Veerasammy Permaul, Chris Green, Saurabh Netravalkar, Keemo Paul, Romario Shepherd, Clinton Pestano, Shadab Khan, Shimron Hetmyer, Chandrapaul Hemraj, Brandon King, Sherfane Rutherford.
Pitch Report Of Providence Stadium, Guyana
The pitch of Guyana may favour the bowlers especially in the first couple of overs. The batsmen may find to score runs initially if they manage to stay on the wicket then they can score big. Overall, the wicket has something for all the departments.
Weather Report Of Guyana
Guyana weather seems to be good today. It is predicted to be mostly sunny and it will remain the same throughout the day. The temperature is expected to be 27-Degree Celsius and the Humidity to be 86%.
Fantasy Cricket Expert Tips: The weather may favour the spinners and the batsmen.