SIN-W vs UAE-W Dream11 Prediction 5th Match [Players Stats]

Singapore Women vs United Arab Emirates Women, 5th Match, ACC Women's T20 Championship, 2022.

Today’s Match Prediction of SIN-W vs UAE-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 5th Match, ACC Women’s T20 Championship, 2022.

Singapore Women is set to take on United Arab Emirates Women on Saturday 18th June 2022, at Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur.

If you are looking for  SIN-W vs UAE-W Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.


SIN-W vs UAE-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Top Picks by Experts

  • Chaya Mughal (c): Runs -422 and Wickets – 27
  • Esha Rohit: Runs -558 and Wickets – 18

Singapore Women vs United Arab Emirates Women Details

Match:Singapore Women vs United Arab Emirates Women, 5th Match, ACC Women’s T20 Championship, 2022.
Date:Saturday 18th June 2022.
Time:08:30 AM IST.
Venue:Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur.

Head To Head (Singapore Women vs United Arab Emirates Women)

Singapore Women will play their first match against United Arab Emirates Women.

Read All Dream 11 Prediction.

SIN-W vs UAE-W Last Five Matches Stats

Singapore WomenLLLLNA
United Arab Emirates WomenWWWWW

Pitch Report of Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur

The Pitch of Kinrara Academy Oval is a balanced track that provides help to both batters and bowlers.

Avg First Inning Score: 125

The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Weather Report Of Kuala Lumpur

The weather of Kuala Lumpur is forecasted to be Mostly Cloudy and it will remain the same throughout the day.

There is 8% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to be 25-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 92%.

Fantasy Cricket Expert Tips: The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Singapore Women Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Vigineswari Pasupathy: Runs -10
  2. Chathurani Abeyratne: Runs -01 and Wickets – 00
  3. Ada Bhasin (c): Runs -00 and Wickets – 02
  4. Ishita Shukla: Runs -04 and Wickets – 00
  5. Shafina Mahesh: Runs -06 and Wickets – 01
  6. Johanna Pooranakaran: Runs -00
  7. GK Diviya: Runs -00 and Wickets – 01
  8. Damini Ramesh: Runs -03 and Wickets – 00
  9. Vinu Kumar: Runs -04 and Wickets – 00
  10. Zay Hua Tan: Runs -00
  11. Piumi Gurusinghe (wk): Runs -04

Singapore Women Squad

Damini Ramesh, Ananya Venkata, Piumi Gurusinghe, Vigineswari Pasupathy, Johanna Pooranakaran, Zay Hua Tan, GK Diviya, Chathurani Abeyratne, Riyaa Bhasin, Ishita Shukla, Ada Bhasin, Jocelyn Pooranakaran, Shafina Mahesh, Vinu Kumar.

United Arab Emirates Women Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Indhuja Nandakumar: Runs -36 and Wickets – 05
  2. Priyanjali Jain: Runs -191
  3. Sanchin Singh: Runs -113 and Wickets – 05
  4. Chaya Mughal (c): Runs -422 and Wickets – 27
  5. Samaira Dharnidharka: Runs -113 and Wickets – 21
  6. Suraksha Kotte: Runs – and Wickets – 07
  7. Lavanya Keny: Runs -63 and Wickets – 08
  8. Esha Rohit: Runs -558 and Wickets – 18
  9. Theertha Satish: Runs -341
  10. Vaishnave Mahesh: Runs -89 and Wickets – 24
  11. Kavisha Egodage: Runs -87 and Wickets – 06

United Arab Emirates Women Squad

Suraksha Kotte, Khushi Sharma-I, Kavisha Egodage, Lavanya Keny, Chaya Mughal, Samaira Dharnidharka, Sanchin Singh, Esha Rohit, Indhuja Nandakumar, Priyanjali Jain, Vaishnave Mahesh, Theertha Satish, Siya Gokhale, Rithika Rajith.

SIN-W vs UAE-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team


Wicket-Keeper: T Satish

Batsmen: V Pasupthy, K Egodage, L Keny

All-Rounders: C Mughal, S Mahesh, E Oza, A Bhasin

Bowlers: V Mahesh, I Nandakumar, C Abeyratne

SIN-W vs UAE-W MyFab11 Prediction [Team]


Wicket-Keeper: T Satish

Batsmen: K Egodage, L Keny, V Pasupthy

All-Rounders: E Oza, A Bhasin, C Mughal, S Mahesh

Bowlers: V Mahesh, I Nandakumar, C Abeyratne

Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain

  • Shafina Mahesh: Runs -06 and Wickets – 01
  • Ada Bhasin (c): Runs -00 and Wickets – 02
  • Vigineswari Pasupathy: Runs -10
  • Chaya Mughal (c): Runs -422 and Wickets – 27
  • Esha Rohit: Runs -558 and Wickets – 18
  • Vaishnave Mahesh: Runs -89 and Wickets – 24

Players You Cannot Avoid In SIN-W vs UAE-W Dream 11 Team

  • Chaya Mughal (c): Runs -422 and Wickets – 27
  • Esha Rohit: Runs -558 and Wickets – 18

Who Will Win Today Between SIN-W vs UAE-W, 5th Match?

According to the crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, UAE-W will win the match today.

Toss Prediction

According to the Crix11 toss prediction, UAE-W will win the toss and ask SIN-W to bat first.

Comments

0 comments

Photo of author
AUTHOR
Aryan Raj
Aryan Raj is one of the Cricket Expert who's prediction is very accurate. He has a keen interest in all sports (Cricket, Football, Basketball etc.)

Leave a Comment