SCO vs STA Dream11 Prediction 27th Match | BBL [Players Stats]

Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Stars, 27th Match, KFC Big Bash League T20, 2022.

Today’s Match Prediction of SCO vs STA Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 27th Match, KFC Big Bash League T20, 2022.

Perth Scorchers is set to take on Melbourne Stars on Tuesday 11th January 2022, at Simonds Stadium, Geelong.

If you are looking for SCO vs STA Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.

SCO vs STA Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Top Picks by Experts

  • Andrew Tye: Runs -53 and Wickets – 18
  • Ashton Agar: Runs -118 and Wickets – 13

Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Stars Details

Match:Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Stars, 27th Match, KFC Big Bash League T20, 2022.
Date:Tuesday 11th January 2022.
Time:08:40 AM IST.
Venue:Simonds Stadium, Geelong.

Head To Head (Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Stars)

If we look at the last five matches played between Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Stars, SCO have won two games and STA have won two games. One match was washed out.

Perth Scorchers have won their last match played against Melbourne Stars by 50 runs.

SCO vs STA Last Five Matches Stats

Perth ScorchersWLWWL
Melbourne StarsWLLWL

Pitch Report of Simonds Stadium, Geelong

The pitch of Simonds Stadium, Geelong generally will favor the bowlers. The last match played on this ground was a low-scoring encounter.

  • BRH 128/6 (20) MLR 129/5 (15).

The above data is the data of the last match played on this ground.

Read ESL vs ELC Dream11 Prediction.

Weather Report Of Geelong

The weather of Geelong is forecasted to be Cloudy and it will remain the same throughout the day.

There is a 23% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to be 19-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 77%.

Fantasy Cricket Expert Tips: The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Perth Scorchers Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Chris Sabburg: Runs – 07
  2. Lance Morris: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 02
  3. Aaron Hardie: Runs -94 and Wickets – 00
  4. Peter Hatzoglou: Runs -00 and Wickets -09
  5. Ashton Turner (c): Runs – 210 and Wickets – 01
  6. Matthew Kelly: Runs -02 and Wickets – 10
  7. Laurie Evans: Runs – 177
  8. Andrew Tye: Runs -53 and Wickets – 18
  9. Cameron Bancroft (wk): Runs -163
  10. Ashton Agar: Runs -118 and Wickets – 13
  11. Kurtis Patterson: Runs -267

Note:

  • Perth Scorchers had to chase 151 runs in 20 overs in the last match and the batters chased the total in 19 overs.
  • Ashton Turner was the top scorer who scored 69 runs off 41 balls.
  • Aaron Hardie scored 35 runs off 31 balls.
  • Ashton Agar took 2 wickets.

Perth Scorchers Squad

Ashton Agar, Ashton Turner(c), Jason Behrendorff, Cameron Bancroft, Laurie Evans, Aaron Hardie, Nick Hobson, Peter Hatzoglou, David Moody, Matt Kelly, Kurtis Patterson, Chris Sabburg, Andrew Tye.Lance Morris.

Melbourne Stars Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Hilton Cartwright: Runs -273 and Wickets – 00
  2. Adam Zampa (c): Runs -05 and Wickets – 05
  3. Joe Burns: Runs -33
  4. Xavier Crone: Runs -01 and Wickets -00
  5. Clint Hinchliffe: Runs -03 and Wickets – 01
  6. Haris Rauf: Runs -08 and Wickets – 05
  7. Brody Couch: Runs -08 and Wickets – 12
  8. Qais Ahmad: Runs -35 and Wickets – 11
  9. Nick Larkin: Runs -84
  10. Beau Webster: Runs -27
  11. Joe Clarke (wk): Runs -286

Note:

  • Melbourne Stars had to chase 139 runs in 20 overs in the last match and the batters chased the total in 19.2 overs.
  • Joe Clarke was the top scorer who scored 83 runs off 58 balls.
  • Hilton Cartwright scored 17 runs off 11 balls.
  • Qais Ahmad and Adam Zampa took 2 wickets.

Melbourne Stars Squad

Adam Zampa (c), Patrick Rowe, Nick Larkin, Clint Hinchliffe, Joe Burns, Tom O’Connell, Beau Webster, Sam Elliott, Brody Couch, Xavier Crone, Hilton Cartwright, Sam Rainbird, Joe Clarke, Qais Ahmad, Haris Rauf, Travis Dean, Marcus Stoinis.

SCO vs STA Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team

Wicket-Keeper: C Bancroft, J Clarke

Batsmen: K Patterson, H Cartwright, A Turner, L Evans

All-Rounders: A Agar

Bowlers: A Zampa, A Tye, Q Ahmed, H Rauf

SCO vs STA Playerzpot Prediction [Team]

Wicket-Keeper: J Clarke, C Bancroft

Batsmen: A Turner, L Evans, K Patterson, H Cartwright

All-Rounders: A Agar

Bowlers: Q Ahmed, H Rauf, A Zampa, A Tye

Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain

  • Andrew Tye: Runs -53 and Wickets – 18
  • Ashton Agar: Runs -118 and Wickets – 13
  • Kurtis Patterson: Runs -267
  • Hilton Cartwright: Runs -273 and Wickets – 00
  • Joe Clarke (wk): Runs -286
  • Qais Ahmad: Runs -35 and Wickets – 11

Players You Cannot Avoid In SCO vs STA Dream 11 Team

  • Andrew Tye: Runs -53 and Wickets – 18
  • Ashton Agar: Runs -118 and Wickets – 13

Who Will Win Today Between SCO vs STA, 27th Match?

According to the crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, SCO will win the match today.

Toss Prediction: Who Will Win The Toss Today?

According to the Crix11 toss prediction, STA will win the toss and ask SCO to bat first.

Comments

0 comments

Photo of author
AUTHOR
Aryan Raj
Aryan Raj is one of the Cricket Expert who's prediction is very accurate. He has a keen interest in all sports (Cricket, Football, Basketball etc.)

Leave a Comment