Today’s Match Prediction Of SC-W Vs ND-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 3rd T20I, Women’s T20I Quadrangular Series
Netherlands Women is all set to take on Scotland Women on Friday, 09 August 2019, at Sportpark Het Schootsveld, Deventer. If you are looking for SCW vs NDW Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
Netherlands Women lost their first match against Ireland Women by 79 runs. After winning the toss the Dutch Women opted to bowl first. The bowling was somehow average. AS van Beuge took two wickets. C de Lange and IJR Zwilling took one wicket each.
B de Leede and J Post were only the players who scored some runs. They have scored 50 and 18 runs.
The Best SC-W Vs ND-W Dream11 Team
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain
- Babette de Leede
- Juliët Post
- Sarah Bryce
- Becky Glen
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips: The above players are most likely to perform. You can take them as a captain and vice-captain.
Players You Cannot Avoid In The SC-W Vs ND-W Dream11 Team
- Babette de Leede
- Sarah Bryce
Dream11 Tips: The above players are very consistent and can contribute today. Try to keep them in your Fantasy Cricket teams.
Who Will Win The Match Today Between SCW Vs NDW?
If we look at the statistics of the previous matches between Netherlands Women vs Scotland Women, NED-W has won one match and one game was a tie. According to crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, Netherlands Women will win the match today.
According to crix11 astrology toss prediction, SCO-W will win the toss and opt to bowl first.
Netherlands Women Team News
- Annemijn van Beuge, Babette de Leede, Juliët Post, Frederique van Arkel, Caroline de Lange and Iris Zwilling are the key players of Netherlands Women Team.
- Juliët Post will lead the ND-W Team.
- Babette de Leede, Robine Rijke and Juliët Post will lead the batting department.
- Eva Lynch and Annemijn Thomson will play as a key all-rounder.
- Annemijn van Beuge, Caroline de Lange and Iris Zwilling will lead the bowling department.
- Babette de Leede and Juliët Post are the most valuable players of the Dutch Women Team.
Netherlands Women Probable Playing XI for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Babette de Leede.
Batsmen: Robine Rijke, Juliët Post, Frederique Overdijk, Frederique van Arkel.
All-Rounder: Eva Lynch, Annemijn Thomson.
Bowlers: Annemijn van Beuge, Caroline de Lange, Iris Zwilling, Silver Siegers.
Netherlands Women Squad
Juliët Post (c), Mikkie Zwilling, Eva Lynch, Iris Zwilling, Frederique Overdijk, Sterre Kalis, Gwen Bloemen, Leonie Bennet, Annemijn van Beuge, Silver Siegers, Denise van Deventer, Robine Rijke, Frederique van Arkel, Caroline de Lange, Annemijn Thomson, Lisa Klokgieters, Miranda Veringmeier, Babette de Leede (wk).
Scotland Team News
- Sarah Bryce, Charis Scott, Katie McGill, Katherine Fraser, Priyanaz Chatterji and Becky Glen are the key players of Scotland Team.
- Sarah Bryce will lead the SC-W team.
- The SCO-W team management has announced 15 players squad.
- Sarah Bryce, Becky Glen and Charis Scott will lead the batting department.
- Priyanaz Chatterji will play as a key all-rounder.
- Katie McGill, Katherine Fraser and Megan McColl will lead the bowling department.
- Sarah Bryce and Becky Glen are the most valuable players of the Scottish girls team.
Scotland Predicted Playing 11 for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Sarah Bryce.
Batsmen: Becky Glen, Lorna Jack, Charis Scott, Ruth Willis.
All-Rounders: Priyanaz Chatterji.
Bowlers: Katie McGill, Katherine Fraser, Megan McColl, Hannah Rainey, Abbi Aitken.
We’re off to the Netherlands! 🛩
We face Ireland, Thailand and Netherlands in a T20I quadrangular starting tomorrow. 📝
— Cricket Scotland (@CricketScotland) August 7, 2019
Sarah Bryce (c, wk), Katherine Fraser, Ruth Willis, Lorna Jack, Abbi Aitken, Megan McColl, Priyanaz Chatterji, Hannah Rainey, Becky Glen, Ellen Watson, Samantha Haggo, Rachel Scholes, Abbie Hogg, Charis Scott, Katie McGill.
Pitch Report Of Sportpark Het Schootsveld, Deventer
The pitch of Sportpark Het Schootsveld, Deventer is a batting wicket and generally favours the batsmen. The batsmen will find easy to score runs on this pitch. The bowlers may get some help in the latter half of the match and batsmen may struggle to score runs.
Weather Report of Deventer
The weather of Deventer is forecasted to be partly cloudy in the morning. Rain is predicted in the afternoon. There is a 70% chance of rain today. The temperature is expected to be 22-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 63%.
You may like to read Tamil Naidu Premier League Dream11 Prediction.