SBC vs DHC Dream11 Prediction 17th Match [Players Stats]

Soba Cricket Club VS DHL Cricket Club, 17th Match, MCA All Star T10 Bash, 2021.

Today’s Match Prediction of SBC vs DHC Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 17th Match, MCA All Star T10 Bash, 2021.

Soba Cricket Club is set to take on DHL Cricket Club on Sunday 5th December 2021, at Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur.

If you are looking for SBC vs DHC Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.

SBC vs DHC Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Top Picks by Experts

  • Mohd Muazzam Abd Hadi: Runs – 73
  • Norshahrizat Nordin: Runs -22 and Wickets – 02

Soba Cricket Club VS DHL Cricket Club Details

Match:Soba Cricket Club VS DHL Cricket Club, 17th Match, MCA All Star T10 Bash, 2021.
Date:Sunday 5th December 2021.
Time:02:30 PM IST.
Venue:Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur.

Head To Head (Soba Cricket Club VS DHL Cricket Club)

Soba Cricket Club will play their first match against DHL Cricket Club.

Read SIX vs STA Dream11 Prediction.

SBC vs DHC Last Five Matches Stats

Soba Cricket ClubWLNANANA
DHL Cricket ClubLNANANANA

Pitch Report of Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur

The Pitch of Kinrara Academy Oval is a balanced track that provides help to both batters and bowlers.

Avg First Inning Score: 125

The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Weather Report Of Kuala Lumpur

The weather of Kuala Lumpur is forecasted to be Scattered T-Storms and it will remain the same throughout the day.

There is a 38% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to be 31-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 62%.

Fantasy Cricket Expert Tips: The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Soba Cricket Club Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Mohd Muazzam Abd Hadi: Runs – 73
  2. Norshahrizat Nordin: Runs -22 and Wickets – 02
  3. Mohd Saufli Salim (c): Runs -13 and Wickets – 00
  4. Harfiz Hashim: Runs -02 and Wickets – 00
  5. Amirul Ehsan Ramil: Runs -10
  6. Syariz Amir Sarji: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 00
  7. Mohd Hafiz Aslam (wk): Runs -07
  8. Aminuddin Mohamed: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 00
  9. Muhammad Iqbal Azan: Runs -05 and Wickets – 01
  10. Amir Hamzah Safuyuddin: Runs -DNB
  11. Mohd Muzammil: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 00

Note:

  • Soba Cricket Club had to chase 88 runs in 10 overs in the last match and the batters chased the total in 9.5 overs.
  • Mohd Muazzam Abd Hadi was the top scorer who scored 54 runs off 37 balls.
  • Norshahrizat Nordin took 2 wickets.

Soba Cricket Club Squad

Mohd Arshad Puasa, Azrin Ahmad Zahdi, Mohd Muazzam Abd Hadi, Mohd Hafiz Aslam, Harfiz Hashim, Mohd Najib Nijar, Syariz Amir Sarji, Mohd Saufli Salim, Amir Hamzah Safuyuddin, Amirul Ehsan Ramil, Norshahrizat Nordin, Muhammad Iqbal Azan, Mohd Adlan Adnan, Ahmad Sabri Idris, Mohd Danial Desa, Aminuddin Mohamed, Mohd Muzammil.

DHL Cricket Club Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Upul Anuruddha Sathkumara: Runs -02
  2. Murali Chakkarabani: Runs -11
  3. Anirudh Pamaraju: Runs -17
  4. Vishnu Vardhan Reddy: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 00
  5. Karthik P: Runs -00 and Wickets – 02
  6. Pawan Ramineni: Runs DNB and Wickets – 00
  7. Varun Varghese: Runs – DNB and Wickets – 02
  8. Vivek Narayanasamy (wk): Runs -05
  9. Vineel Saladi: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 01
  10. Manikandan Chandrasekaran: Runs -01
  11. Arshad Mehmood: Runs -20

Note:

  • DHL Cricket Club had to chase 69 runs in 10 overs in the last match and the batters failed to chase the total.
  • Arshad Mehmood was the top scorer who scored 20 runs off 19 balls.
  • Anirudh Pamaraju scored 17 runs off 16 balls.
  • Varun Varghese and Karthik P took 2 wickets each.

DHL Cricket Club Squad

VenkataRamana Murthy, Karthik P, Vineel Saladi, Anirudh Pamaraju, Ajith Kumar, Syed Rehmanatuallah, Pawan Ramineni, Arshad Mehmood, Surendra Reddy, Upul Anuruddha Sathkumara, Mohamed Ariff, Varun Varghese, Manikandan Chandrasekaran, Syed Nizamuddin Inamdar, Vishnu Vardhan Reddy, Vivek Narayanasamy, Murali Chakkarabani, Mirinyage Nalin Hudson.

SBC vs DHC Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team

Wicket-Keeper: M Aslam

Batsmen: U Anuruddha, A Pamaraju, A Ramil

All-Rounders: M Chakkarabani, K P, M Abd Hadi, N Nordin

Bowlers: V Varghese, V Saladi, M Azan

SBC vs DHC Playerzpot Prediction [Team]

Wicket-Keeper: M Aslam

Batsmen: A Pamaraju, A Ramil, U Anuruddha

All-Rounders: K P, M Abd Hadi, M Chakkarabani, N Nordin

Bowlers: V Saladi, M Azan, V Varghese

Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain

  • Mohd Muazzam Abd Hadi: Runs – 73
  • Norshahrizat Nordin: Runs -22 and Wickets – 02
  • Muhammad Iqbal Azan: Runs -05 and Wickets – 01
  • Karthik P: Runs -00 and Wickets – 02
  • Varun Varghese: Runs – DNB and Wickets – 02
  • Anirudh Pamaraju: Runs -17

Players You Cannot Avoid In SBC vs DHC Dream 11 Team

  • Mohd Muazzam Abd Hadi: Runs – 73
  • Norshahrizat Nordin: Runs -22 and Wickets – 02

Who Will Win Today Between SBC vs DHC, 17th Match?

According to the crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, SBC will win the match today.

Toss Prediction: Who Will Win The Toss Today?

According to the Crix11 toss prediction, DHC will win the toss and ask SBC to bat first.

Comments

0 comments

Photo of author
AUTHOR
Aryan Raj
Aryan Raj is one of the Cricket Expert who's prediction is very accurate. He has a keen interest in all sports (Cricket, Football, Basketball etc.)