SA vs IND Dream11 Prediction 1st Test Match [Players Stats]

South Africa vs India, 1st Test Match, India tour of South Africa, 2021.

Today’s Match Prediction of SA vs IND Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 1st Test Match, India tour of South Africa, 2021.

South Africa is set to take on India from Sunday, December 26, 2021 – to Thursday, December 30, 2021, at SuperSport Park, Centurion.

If you are looking for SA vs IND Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.

SA vs IND Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Top Picks by Experts

  • Ravichandran Ashwin: Runs -70 and Wickets -14
  • Kagiso Rabada: Runs -693 and Wickets -213

South Africa vs India Details

Match:South Africa vs India, 1st Test Match, India tour of South Africa, 2021.
Date:Sunday, December 26, 2021 – Thursday, December 30, 2021.
Time:01:30 PM IST.
Venue:SuperSport Park, Centurion.

Head To Head (South Africa vs India)

If we look at the last five matches played between South Africa vs India, IND have won 4 matches and SA have won one game.

South Africa have won their last match played against India by 202 runs.

SA vs IND Last Five Matches Stats

South AfricaDWWWW
IndiaWDWWW

Pitch Report of SuperSport Park, Centurion

The pitch SuperSport Park, Centurion is known for its batting track. A high score encounter is predicted. The fast bowlers may get some swing in the initial overs because of the weather condition.

  • The average first inning score of this ground is 396 runs.
  • The team batting 1st has won 70% of the matches.

Weather Report Of Centurion

Scattered T-Storms is forecasted and it will remain the same throughout the day.

There is a 37% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to be 22-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 63%.

Fantasy Cricket Expert Tips: The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Read RUB vs AMB Dream11 Prediction.

South Africa Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Keegan Petersen: Runs -44
  2. Aiden Markram: Runs -1824 and Wickets -00
  3. Quinton de Kock (wk): Runs -3245
  4. Lungi Ngidi: Runs -49 and Wickets -32
  5. Temba Bavuma: Runs -2097
  6. Rassie van der Dussen: Runs -610
  7. Wiaan Mulder: Runs -143 and Wickets – 14
  8. Kagiso Rabada: Runs -693 and Wickets -213
  9. Keshav Maharaj: Runs -739 and Wickets – 129
  10. Duanne Olivier: Runs -26 and Wickets – 48
  11. Dean Elgar (c): Runs -4347 and Wickets – 15

South Africa Squad

Wiaan Mulder, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Quinton de Kock (wk), Aiden Markram, Sisanda Magala, George Linde, Prenelan Subrayen, Rassie van der Dussen, Temba Bavuma, Lungi Ngidi, Duanne Olivier, Beuran Hendricks, Kyle Verreynne, Dean Elgar (c), Keegan Petersen, Sarel Erwee, Ryan Rickelton, Glenton Stuurman, Marco Jansen.

India Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Virat Kohli (c): Runs -254
  2. Mayank Agarwal: Runs -242
  3. Rishabh Pant (wk): Runs -146
  4. Jasprit Bumrah: Runs -87 and Wickets -18
  5. Cheteshwar Pujara: Runs -322
  6. Ajinkya Rahane: Runs -148 and Wickets – OR Shreyas Iyer: Runs -202 OR Hanuma Vihari: Runs -624 and Wickets – 05
  7. Mohammed Shami: Runs – 75 and Wickets -11
  8. Shardul Thakur: Runs -117 and Wickets -07
  9. Mohammed Siraj: Runs -18 and Wickets -17 OR Ishant Sharma: Runs -34 and Wickets – 05
  10. Ravichandran Ashwin: Runs -70 and Wickets -14
  11. KL Rahul: Runs -315

India Squad

Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami, Rishabh Pant (wk), KL Rahul, Mayank Agarwal, Mohammed Siraj, Umesh Yadav, Ajinkya Rahane, Shreyas Iyer, Ravichandran Ashwin, Jasprit Bumrah, Cheteshwar Pujara, Ishant Sharma, Wriddhiman Saha, Virat Kohli (c), Jayant Yadav, Hanuma Vihari, Priyank Panchal.

SA vs IND Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team

Wicket-Keeper: Q de Kock

Batsmen: D Elgar, T Bavuma, L Rahul, S Iyer

All-Rounders: R Ashwin

Bowlers: M Shami, J Bumrah, K Maharaj, K Rabada, S Thakur

SA vs IND Playerzpot Prediction [Team]

Wicket-Keeper: Q de Kock

Batsmen: L Rahul, S Iyer, D Elgar, T Bavuma

All-Rounders: R Ashwin

Bowlers: J Bumrah, K Maharaj, K Rabada, M Shami, S Thakur

Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain

  • Kagiso Rabada: Runs -693 and Wickets -213
  • Keshav Maharaj: Runs -739 and Wickets – 129
  • Temba Bavuma: Runs -2097
  • Ravichandran Ashwin: Runs -70 and Wickets -14
  • Jasprit Bumrah: Runs -87 and Wickets -18
  • Shreyas Iyer: Runs -202

Players You Cannot Avoid In SA vs IND Dream 11 Team

  • Ravichandran Ashwin: Runs -70 and Wickets -14
  • Kagiso Rabada: Runs -693 and Wickets -213

Who Will Win Today Between SA vs IND, 1st Test Match?

According to the crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, IND will win the match today.

Toss Prediction: Who Will Win The Toss Today?

According to the Crix11 toss prediction, IND will win the toss and ask SA to bat first.

Comments

0 comments

Photo of author
AUTHOR
Aryan Raj
Aryan Raj is one of the Cricket Expert who's prediction is very accurate. He has a keen interest in all sports (Cricket, Football, Basketball etc.)