Fantasy Sports Prediction Site

PWXI vs YXI Dream11 Prediction 2nd Match [Players Stats]

Pondicherry West XI vs Yanam XI, 2nd Match, BYJU’S Pondicherry Inter District T20, 2022..

Today’s Match Prediction of PWXI vs YXI Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 2nd Match, BYJU’S Pondicherry Inter District T20, 2022.

Pondicherry West XI is set to take on Yanam XI on Saturday 5th November 2022, at CAP Ground 3, Pondicherry.

If you are looking for  PWXI vs YXI Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.


PWXI vs YXI Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Top Picks by Experts

  • N Thennavan: Match -24 Runs -487 and Wickets – 18
  • Bhupender Chauhan: Match -21 Runs -298 and Wickets – 34

Pondicherry West XI vs TBC Details

Match:Pondicherry West XI vs Yanam XI, 2nd Match, BYJU’S Pondicherry Inter District T20, 2022.
Date:Saturday 5th November 2022.
Time:02:00 PM IST.
Venue:CAP Ground 3, Pondicherry.

Head To Head (Pondicherry West XI vs Yanam XI)

Pondicherry West XI will play their first match against Yanam XI

Read All Dream 11 Prediction.

Read ENG vs SL Dream11 Prediction.

PWXI vs YXI Last Five Matches Stats

Pondicherry West XINANANANANA
Yanam XINANANANANA

Pitch Report of CAP Ground 3, Pondicherry

The pitch of CAP Ground 3 is likely to assist both batters and bowlers.

The average number of first-inning innings at this venue is 150.

The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Weather Report Of Pondicherry

The weather in Pondicherry is forecasted to be Partly Cloudy and it will remain the same throughout the day.

There is a 24% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to be 30-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 76%.

Fantasy Cricket Expert Tips: The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Pondicherry West XI Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Siddharth Anand Prakash: Match -09 Runs -124
  2. Subramaniyan K: Match -12 Runs -156 and Wickets – 18
  3. N Thennavan: Match -24 Runs -487 and Wickets – 18
  4. P Murugan: Match -14 Runs -103 and Wickets – 22
  5. V Shashank : Match -22 Runs -265 and Wickets – 11
  6. Madhankumar Krishnamurthy: Match -18 Runs -198 and Wickets – 14
  7. Arunraj R Shanmugam: Match -11 Runs -145 and Wickets – 09
  8. SV Buvan Raj: Match -09 Runs -34 and Wickets – 12
  9. Natarajan Kuzhandaivelu: Match -12 Runs -87 and Wickets – 08
  10. Malladi Subrahmanyam Sarma: Match -22 Runs -87 and Wickets – 11
  11. Bhupender Chauhan: Match -21 Runs -298 and Wickets – 34

Pondicherry West XI Squad

P Murugan, Madhankumar Krishnamurthy, Prasanna Kodiyan, SV Buvan Raj, Kabilan Subramani, Natarajan Kuzhandaivelu, G Thamizhmani, Bhupender Chauhan, Vijayendiran Nagarajan, Arunraj R Shanmugam, Mukesh Amutha, Malladi Subrahmanyam Sarma, Prasanna Hajare, N Thennavan, V Shashank, Subramaniyan K, Siddharth Anand Prakash.

Yanam XI Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Kaladi Nagur Babu: Match -11 Runs -176 and Wickets – 04
  2. Yalla Divya Rao: Match -14 Runs -45 and Wickets – 11
  3. V Manga Satya Sumanth: Match -18 Runs -276 and Wickets – 14
  4. M-Ajay Kumar: Match -15 Runs -87 and Wickets – 21
  5. B-Durga Prasad: Match -22 Runs -265 and Wickets – 18
  6. C-Lovaraju: Match -09 Runs -32 and Wickets – 16
  7. K-Sunil Kumar: Match -12 Runs -87 and Wickets – 07
  8. K Suresh: Match -21 Runs -105 and Wickets -16
  9. K-Ganapathi: Match -11 Runs -109 and Wickets – 02
  10. N-Ajay Kumar: Match -18 Runs -67 and Wickets – 18
  11. Kola-Shiva Sathish-Varma-N: Match -24 Runs -298 and Wickets – 21

Yanam XI Squad

S-Eswararao, M-Ramakrishna Varma, Kola-Shiva Sathish-Varma-N, K Suresh, N-Ajay Kumar, P-Tarun Teja Varma, V Manga Satya Sumanth, Yalla Divya Rao, Rajesh Verma, K-Sunil Kumar, M-Ajay Kumar, Kaladi Nagur Babu, K-Ganapathi, B-Durga Prasad, C-Lovaraju.

PWXI vs YXI Dream11 Team (Dream Team Today)


Wicket-Keeper: K Nagar Babu, K Ganapathi

Batsmen: N Thennavan, V Shashank, V Manga, B Prasad

All-Rounders: B Chauhan, K Sathish

Bowlers: P Murugan, Subramaniyam, M Kumar

PWXI vs YXI MyFab11 Prediction [Fantasy Cricket Team]


Wicket-Keeper: K Nagar Babu, K Ganapathi

Batsmen: N Thennavan, V Shashank, V Manga, B Prasad

All-Rounders: B Chauhan, K Sathish

Bowlers: P Murugan, Subramaniyam, M Kumar

Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain

  • N Thennavan: Match -24 Runs -487 and Wickets – 18
  • Bhupender Chauhan: Match -21 Runs -298 and Wickets – 34
  • Subramaniyan K: Match -12 Runs -156 and Wickets – 18
  • V Manga Satya Sumanth: Match -18 Runs -276 and Wickets – 14
  • B-Durga Prasad: Match -22 Runs -265 and Wickets – 18
  • Kola-Shiva Sathish-Varma-N: Match -24 Runs -298 and Wickets – 21

Players You Cannot Avoid In PWXI vs YXI Dream 11 Team

  • N Thennavan: Match -24 Runs -487 and Wickets – 18
  • Bhupender Chauhan: Match -21 Runs -298 and Wickets – 34

PWXI vs YXI Dream11 Winner Tips

Who Will Win Today Between PWXI vs YXI, 2nd Match?

According to the crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, PWXI will win the match today.

Toss Prediction: Who Will Win The Toss Today?

According to the Crix11 toss prediction, PWXI will win the toss and ask YXI to bat first.