Shoaib Malik the showman of the game. What a match it was? West Indies were never in the game. Windies just managed to score 60 runs and their whole team got out. In Today Dream11 Fantasy Match Prediction- PAK vs WI 2nd T2O we will provide you detail preview and astrology forecast of the second T2OI which will be played on 2nd April 2018.
How about this?
If we provide you all the important details like players recent and past performance, playing 11, playing condition and pitch report of national Stadium Karachi, weather report, who will win the match, toss prediction, dream11 best team, previous match dream team who won the grand league, guru forecast of the game.
Yes, all the details at one place and that too for free…
So what do you think will the above information will help you to win fantasy leagues…
Yes, you are right it will help you and it has helped many readers of crix11.com to win Dream11, Myteam11, and other fantasy leagues.
The statistics published here are 100% accurate and done by experts. We make sure that we provide you all the data related to the series. We dig various source to gather these stats.
To win this match you need to spend your couple of minutes in this post. There is no tips or tricks to win in dream11. The only way to win in dream11 is to have all the information about the game you are playing.
As we said earlier we will provide you all the details…
Pak vs WI Match Information
- Date: The match will be played on 2nd April 2018(Monday).
- Match: West Indies tour of Pakistan, WI v PAK, 1st T20I, 2018.
- Venue: Karachi, National Stadium.
- Time: 02:30 PM GMT, 08:00 PM IST.
Scoring Pattern of Karachi National Stadium
- The average first inning score of this ground is 203.
- The average second inning score of this ground is 80.
- Highest total on this ground is 203/5 in 20 overs by PAK v BAN.
- Lowest total on this ground is 60/10 in 13.4 overs by WI v PAK.
- Pakistan has 100% winning record in this ground as only two games were played here.
Pitch Report of Karachi, National Stadium for 2nd T20, WI v PAK
The two matches played here clearly shows that the pitch is a batting friendly pitch. In both games, Pakistan scored 203/5 in 20 overs batting first. The pitch has an even bounce so batsmen can trust the ball and play lofted shots easily and comfortably. In the 2nd inning, the pitch may support the bowlers.
Head to Head Between Pakistan vs West Indies
In the first T20I, Pakistan was dominant in both the innings. In last five matches, Pakistan has won 4 matches and Windies managed to win only one game. It will be interesting to see which team improves their record in 2nd T20.
Weather Report of Karachi, National Stadium on 2nd April
Good news for cricket fans as there is no sign of rain on 2nd April in Karachi. The sky will be clear. At the time of the play, the temperature will be 26-Degree Celsius which is a perfect condition to play any game. The humidity of the ground will be 69% which can go up to 76%.
Where Can You Watch the Live Streaming of WI vs PAK or Channels to Watch?
In India, the official Broadcast Partner and Live Coverage of Pakistan Vs Windies are taken by SONY SIX and SONY SIX HD.
If you are from Subcontinent like Nepal, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Maldives Bhutan, and Sri Lanka you can watch the match on the same channels or you can use their Web sites or Application to enjoy the full Live Streaming.
Country Wise Channels to Watch Live WI vs PAK 2nd T20
- USA: Willow TV
- UK: Sky Sports Cricket
- Pakistan: PTV Sports, Ten Sports
- MENA Countries: OSN Sports Cricket HD
- New Zealand: Sky Sports NZ, Radio Sport
- South Africa: SuperSport
- India: Sony ESPN, Sony ESPN HD, SonyLIV
- Caribbean: ESPN
- Canada: ATN Cricket Plus HD
Squad for both the Teams
Shoaib Malik, Babar Azam, Sarfraz Ahmed (c & wk), Mohammad Nawaz, Shaheen Afridi, Fakhar Zaman, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Amir, Ahmed Shehzad, Hussain Talat, Hasan Ali, Asif Ali, Usman Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Rahat Ali.
West Indies Team
Chadwick Walton, Andre Fletcher, Veerasammy Permaul, Marlon Samuels, Jason Mohammed (c), Rovman Powell, Odean Smith, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Andre McCarthy, Rayad Emrit, Samuel Badree, Keemo Paul, Kesrick Williams.
Previous Match Dream Team of Windies vs Pakistan
This team is a dream team of the previous match played between Pakistan and West Indies. This team won the grand league. You can take reference from this team. The demo team for PAK v WI is below in this post.
Expected Playing 11 for 2nd T20
As the 1st T20 went off Pakistan has registered their 1st win in this series. The fans were delighted and came in huge numbers to support their home team. It was a tough day for West Indies. Nothing went right for them and they have lots of homework to do before the 2nd T20.
Pakistan Playing 11
Pakistani openers started well and their middle order batsman finished well in the first game but Sarfraz will not take their opponent easily. It is expected that they will play with the same team in the second T20.
Shoaib Malik, Fakhar Zaman, Hasan Ali, Hussain Talat, Mohammad Amir, Sarfraz Ahmed (c & wk), Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Babar Azam, Mohammad Nawaz, Faheem Ashraf.
West Indies Playing 11
Windies were very expensive in last two overs, It was a good wicket to bat on but Jason boys couldn’t Capitalize it. They don’t have many options except to bounce back in next two games.
Andre McCarthy may get a game in 2nd T20 in place of Veerasammy Permaul, otherwise, Jason will go with same playing 11.
Marlon Samuels, Andre Fletcher, Keemo Paul, Samuel Badree, Chadwick Walton, Rovman Powell, Denesh Ramdin (wk), Kesrick Williams, Jason Mohammed (c), Andre McCarthy, Rayad Emrit.
Key Players of PAK vs WI, 2nd T20
We have divided the key players in three section i,e wicket keepers, batsman, all-rounders, and bowlers. All the players selected in this section are on the basis of their recent performance. You can make your perfect team for dream11 from the list.
- Denesh Ramdin: Ramdin batted at 5th down and contributed 0 runs. He although managed to contribute 2 points. 26.21% of the users have selected him.
- Sarfraz Ahmed: Sarfraz batted at 4th down and scored 38 runs and contributed 24 points. 73.79% of the users have chosen him in their dream team.
Pro-Tips: There is a chance that Malik will come to bat before Sarfraz in today’s match. Sarfraz is good option to keep on your team but make a team with a proper combination.
Note: Many users have requested to make more than one team so crix11 has decided to upload a video in every prediction at the end but it will be uploaded just before 1 hour.
- Shoaib Malik: As predicted by crix11 that Malik will perform and he has done that. He batted at 5th down and scored 37 runs, took 2 wickets and contributed 48.5 points. 67.8% of the dream11 users have selected him.
- Babar Azam: In very rare case Babar fails to score big in two consecutive matches. He opened the innings, scored 17 runs and contributed 16 points. 68.64% of the users have selected him in their dream11 teams.
- Chadwick Walton: He opened for Windies, scored 6 runs and contributed 10 points. 58.26% of the users have chosen him.
- Andre Fletcher: He failed to contribute in the first T20 but he can bounce back. 67.99% of the users have chosen him.
- Fakhar Zaman: He scored 39 runs and contributed 25.5 fantasy points. 82.02% of the users have selected him in their Dream11 fantasy teams.
- Andre McCarthy: We have taken him as a key player because if he gets chance in 2nd T20 he can be a destructive player. In last T20 he has scored 61 runs. He bats at 3rd down for his side. 5.72% of the users have chosen him.
Pro-Tips: The most important tip in this section is you can keep McCarthy in your team in a grand league as very fewer users have kept him. For small leagues and multiple teams make a combination of the above players.
- Marlon Samuels: Samuels batted at third down, scored 18 runs and contributed 12.5 points. He is the most experienced and consistent player for WI team. 68.09% of the users have taken him in their dream team.
- Faheem Ashraf: Ashraf Came late to bat but scored a valuable run for his side. He scored 16 runs in 9 balls and contributed 15.5 points. 41.63% of the users have selected him.
- Mohammad Nawaz: Nawaz played an important role in the first match as he took 2 wickets and contributed 28 points. 41.67% of the users have chosen him.
- Hussain Talat: A rising star for Pakistani team. He batted 2nd down for Pakistan, scored 41 runs, took 1 wickets, and contributed 46.5 points. 68.59% of the users have selected him.
Pro-Tips: As mentioned above we will show you how to make more teams to that you can win in almost every match. As of now try to make a combination from the above list.
- Hasan-Ali: Hasan Ali took 1 wicket and contributed 16 points. 58.12% of the users have selected him in their dream11 fantasy teams.
- Mohammad Amir: Amir only bowled two overs, took 2 wickets and contributed 25 points. 73.29% of the users have chosen him.
- Shadab Khan: In 3 overs Shadab took 1 wicket and contributed 18 points. 44.08% of the users have chosen him.
- Keemo Paul: Keemo scored 11 runs and took 1 wicket. He contributed 17.5 points in the first T20. 42.37% of the users have selected him.
- Rayad Emrit: Emrit scored 10 runs, took one wicket and contributed 16.5 points. He was a bit expensive in the previous game.
Pro-Tips: Try to take more Pakistani bowler. Make a combination of the above list for multiple teams.
Best Choice for Captain and Vice-Captain In Dream11, Myteam11 and other Fantasy Leagues
- Shoaib Malik
- Babar Azam
- Fakhar Zaman
- Marlon Samuels
- Hussain Talat
Pro-Tips: Try to make all-rounders as a captain and vice-captain. For Multiple teams make a combination from the above list.
Dream11 Guru Prediction- Top Performing players
- Shoaib Malik
- Marlon Samuels
- Hussain Talat
- Mohammad Amir
Pro-Tips: You can keep these players as Captain or Vice-Captain.
Who Will Win the 2nd T20 Between Pakistan vs Windies?
First T20 was a one-sided game. It is expected that West Indies will bounce back in 2nd T20. Our Astrology team has predicted that Pakistan will win the match. Let’s see what happens in today’s match.
Toss Prediction 2nd T20 WI v PAK
Winning the toss and opting to bowl first was a bad decision for Jason. In the second match, the team winning the toss will bat first. Our Astrology department says Pakistan will win the toss and they will bat first.
Best Team for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
This team is a Demo team, although you can keep this team in your small leagues. For better and accurate results make your own team from the above data and statistics.
Note: We will upload a video before 1 hour on how to make more teams for small leagues and grand leagues.
Watch the Video for More Today’s Dream11 Prediction
To increase your winning chances play small leagues.
Conclusion: This is it what we have on Today’s Dream11 Fantasy Match Prediction- PAK vs WI 2nd T2O. What do you think who will win? You can write your opinion in the comment section. Subscribe to our notification as you don’t miss any updates.