OS-W vs CH-W Dream11 Prediction 3rd Match [Players Stats]

Otago Sparks VS Central Hinds, 3rd Match, Dream 11 Women's Super Smash T20, 2021.

Today’s Match Prediction of OS-W vs CH-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 3rd Match, Dream 11 Women’s Super Smash T20, 2021.

Otago Sparks is set to take on Central Hinds on Sunday 28th November 2021, at University Oval, Dunedin.

If you are looking for OS-W vs CH-W Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.

OS-W vs CH-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Top Picks by Experts

  • Kate Ebrahim: Runs -91 and Wickets – 22
  • Katey Martin: Runs -265

Otago Sparks VS Central Hinds Details

Match:Otago Sparks VS Central Hinds, 3rd Match, Dream 11 Women’s Super Smash T20, 2021.
Date:Sunday 28th November 2021.
Time:02:40 AM IST.
Venue:University Oval, Dunedin.

Head To Head (Otago Sparks VS Central Hinds)

Otago Sparks will play their first match against Central Hinds.

Read all Super Smash Dream11 Prediction.

OS-W vs CH-W Last Five Matches Stats

Otago SparksLWWWL
Central HindsWWLLW

Pitch Report of University Oval, Dunedin

The pitch of University Oval, Dunedin has favored the batsmen and the bowlers both in the last matches.

However, the fast bowlers will take maximum advantage of the wicket today.

Read VIL vs BAR Dream11 Prediction.

Weather Report Of Dunedin

The weather of Dunedin is forecasted to be Mostly Cloudy and it will remain the same throughout the day.

There is a 15% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to be 9-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 85%.

Fantasy Cricket Expert Tips: The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Otago Sparks Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Katey Martin: Runs -265
  2. Eden Carson: Runs -25 and Wickets – 09
  3. Suzie Bates: Runs -3344 and Wickets -50
  4. Emma Black: Runs -20 and Wickets – 12
  5. Caitlin Blakely: Runs -107 and Wickets – 00
  6. Sophie Oldershaw: Runs -07 and Wickets – 10
  7. Bella James: Runs -51
  8. Marina Lamplough: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 00
  9. Kate Ebrahim: Runs -91 and Wickets – 22
  10. Molly Loe: Runs -02 and Wickets – 04
  11. Hayley Jensen: Runs -125 and Wickets – 04

Note:

  • Katey Martin will take on the wicket-keeping duties.
  • Suzie Bates and Caitlin Blakely will be the key batters.
  • Kate Ebrahim and Hayley Jensen will play as key all-rounders.
  • Emma Black and Sophie Oldershaw will be the key bowlers.

Otago Sparks Squad

Emma Black, Suzie Bates, Caitlin Blakely, Polly Inglis, Kate Ebrahim, Eden Carson, Marina Lamplough, Bella James, Hayley Jensen, Sophie Oldershaw, Molly Loe, Katey Martin.

Central Hinds Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Natalie Dodd (wk): Runs -301
  2. Emily Cunningham: Runs -68 and Wickets – 00
  3. Georgia Atkinson: Runs -51 and Wickets – 03
  4. Kerry Tomlinson: Runs -33
  5. Claudia Green: Runs -14 and Wickets – 05
  6. Hannah Rowe: Runs -156 and Wickets – 06
  7. Melissa Hansen: Runs -24 and Wickets -03
  8. Jess Watkin(c): Runs -132 and Wickets – 07
  9. Ashtuti Kumar: Runs -03 and Wickets – 01
  10. Mikaela Greig: Runs -31 and Wickets – 01
  11. Ocean Bartlett: Runs -DNB

Note:

  • Natalie Dodd will take on the wicket-keeping duties.
  • Emily Cunningham and Kerry Tomlinson will be the key batters.
  • Jess Watkin and Hannah Rowe will play as key all-rounders.
  • Claudia Green and Melissa Hansen will be the key bowlers.

Central Hinds Squad

Jess Watkin(c), Kate Gaging, Ashtuti Kumar, Emily Cunningham, Kerry Tomlinson, Ocean Bartlett, Melissa Hansen, Georgia Atkinson, Claudia Green, Natalie Dodd(wk), Hannah Rowe, Mikaela Greig.

OS-W vs CH-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team

Wicket-Keeper: K Martin, N Dodd

Batsmen: S Bates, C Blakey, E Cunningham

All-Rounders: H Rowe, H Jensen, K Ebrahim

Bowlers: M Hansen, C Green, S Oldershaw

OS-W vs CH-W Playerzpot Prediction [Team]

Wicket-Keeper: N Dodd, K Martin

Batsmen: C Blakey, E Cunningham, S Bates

All-Rounders: H Jensen, K Ebrahim, H Rowe

Bowlers: M Hansen, C Green, S Oldershaw

Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain

  • Kate Ebrahim: Runs -91 and Wickets – 22
  • Suzie Bates: Runs -3344 and Wickets -50
  • Katey Martin: Runs -265
  • Hannah Rowe: Runs -156 and Wickets – 06
  • Natalie Dodd(wk): Runs -301
  • Melissa Hansen: Runs -24 and Wickets -03

Players You Cannot Avoid In OS-W vs CH-W Dream 11 Team

  • Kate Ebrahim: Runs -91 and Wickets – 22
  • Katey Martin: Runs -265

Who Will Win Today Between OS-W vs CH-W, 3rd Match?

According to the crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, CH-W will win the match today.

Toss Prediction: Who Will Win The Toss Today?

According to the Crix11 toss prediction, CH-W will win the toss and ask OS-W to bat first.

Comments

0 comments

Photo of author
AUTHOR
Aryan Raj
Aryan Raj is one of the Cricket Expert who's prediction is very accurate. He has a keen interest in all sports (Cricket, Football, Basketball etc.)