Tom Curran to Nicholls and it’s a SIX. New Zealand has to chase a huge total in the 4th ODI and Taylor made it easy. Almost after 7 years Taylor smashed the ball all around the park and made the series alive. The 5th ODI will be a decider for both the teams.
In Today Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Prediction NZ V ENG 5th ODI we will provide you all the details like players recent performance, pitch report, Playing 11, players past performance, who will win the match, and what astrology has to say about the toss.
So hold on and read the article till the end so that your winning chances increase to 100%. We will predict, the players will perform and you will win.
New Zealand v England match Info
- Date: 9th March 2018(Friday).
- Match: England Tour of New Zealand, 2018, NZ v ENG, 5th ODI.
- Venue: Christchurch, Hagley Oval.
- Time: 10:00 PM GMT.
Christchurch, Hagley Oval Scoring Pattern
- Average first inning score is 262.
- Average second inning score is 192.
- Highest total on this ground was 341/9 in 50 overs by SCO v CAN.
- Lowest total on this ground was 117/10 in 27.4 overs by SL v NZ.
Pitch Report of Christchurch, Hagley Oval
The pitch of Hagley Oval is known for assisting the fast bowlers. The pitch offers plenty of swing and seam. The last match played on this ground was between NZ and WI. The match was reduced to 23 overs. New Zealand took 9 wickets and stopped West Indies in 99 runs only. Boult and Santner were highest wicket-takers. They both took 3 wickets each.
Head to Head in Hagley Oval
This ground seems lucky ground for Black Caps as they have played 8 matches in this stadium and interesting part is they have won all the games on this ground.
As far as England is concerned they have played only one match in this ground against Scotland and they have won the match with a huge difference.
Weather in Christchurch, Hagley Oval
The maximum temperature is expected to be 15-degree Celsius and minimum to be 9 degrees. There is a chance of heavy rain at times. In Evening it is expected to be partly cloudy but there is no rain expected.
New Zealand Team Squad
Tom Latham (wk), Kane Williamson (c), Henry Nicholls, Mark Chapman, Colin Munro, Colin de Grandhomme, Martin Guptill, Ish Sodhi, Trent Boult, Ross Taylor, Tim Southee, Todd Astle, Matt Henry, Mitchell Santner, Lockie Ferguson.
England Team Squad
Eoin Morgan (c), Jason Roy, Craig Overton, Jos Buttler (wk), Joe Root, Jonny Bairstow, Chris Woakes, Moeen Ali, Ben Stokes, Mark Wood, Alex Hales, Tom Curran, David Willey, Sam Billings, Adil Rashid.
Probable Playing 11 of NZ
Taylor injury is a concern for Black Caps. Nz won two matches in this series and Ross Taylor made a huge contribution on both the matches. If he is declared unfit Mark Chapman will replace him. New Zealand may consider Lockie Ferguson but seeing the form of Ish Sodhi, it seems unlikely to happen.
Martin Guptill, Tom Latham (wk), Kane Williamson (c), Colin Munro, Henry Nicholls, Colin de Grandhomme, Ish Sodhi, Mitchell Santner, Trent Boult, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor/Mark Chapman.
Probable Playing 11 of ENG
Wiley may get chance to play as he performed well in the two opening matches. Mark Wood may have to sit as he was very expensive after his comeback from injury. England may not change their batting line up.
Joe Root, Jonny Bairstow, Jason Roy, Eoin Morgan (c), Ben Stokes, Chris Woakes, Moeen Ali, Tom Curran, David Willey, Adil Rashid, Jos Buttler (wk).
Key Players For ENG v NZ, 5th ODI
- Jos Buttler: Butler has scored 144 runs in last 4 matches played against New Zealand. He has contributed 3 points in the last match. 55.14% of the dream11 fantasy users have selected him in their team.
- Tom Latham: Latham has scored 71 runs in the last innings. In the last 4 innings, he has scored 172 runs played against England. He has contributed 47.5 points in the 4th ODI. 44.86% of the users have selected him in their team for the 5th ODI.
Pro Tips: If you are playing in small leagues keep Latham in your team as he has more balls to play. If you are playing with multiple teams make a combination from the above list.
- Joe Root: Root has scored 102 runs in the last match. He has scored 202 runs in this series. He has contributed 62 points in the last match. 80,96% of the users have taken him.
- Jonny Bairstow: Bairstow has scored 138 runs in the last innings and contributed 89 fantasy points. 55.7% of the users have chosen him.
- Eoin Morgan: Morgan has scored 5 runs in the last match and contributed 5 points. 41.27% of the users have selected him in their dream11 team.
- Kane Williamson: Williamson has scored 45 runs in the last inning and contributed 27 points. He has scored 165 runs in this series. 75.67% of the users have taken him in their team.
- Martin Guptill: Guptill hasn’t performed in this series but his potential is well known. 39.41% have selected him in their team.
- Colin Munro: Munro has scored 56 runs and took 4 wickets in this series. He has contributed 27 points in the last match. 57.8% of the users have chosen him.
Pro Tips: Keep Guptill on your team for the grand league. For multiple teams make a combination from the above list.
- Ben Stokes: Stokes has scored 115 runs and took 5 wickets in this series. He has contributed 18.5 points in the last match. 86.73% of the users have taken him in their team.
- Chris Woakes: Woakes has been consistent in his bowling. He has scored 30 runs and took 7 wickets in last 4 matches. He has contributed 23.5 points in the fourth ODI. 66.5% of the users have selected him in their fantasy teams.
- Mitchell Santner: Santner has played as a savior for their team in a couple of matches. He has scored 149 runs and took 2 wickets in the last four innings. He has contributed 6 points in the last match. 48.44% of the users have selected him.
Pro Tips: Keep Stokes and Woakes on your team as the pitch will support the seamers. For multiple teams make a combination from the above list.
- Trent Boult: Boult took 7 wickets in the last match played against WI in this ground. So far he has taken 8 wickets in this series and has contributed 30 points in the last match. 89.9% of the users have selected him.
- Tim Southee: Southee has scored 21 runs and took 2 wickets in this tournament. He has contributed 20 points in the last inning. 40.46% of the users have taken him in their team.
- Ish Sodhi: Sodhi is playing a key role in this tournament. So far he took 9 wickets in this series and has contributed 58 points in the last match. 78.97% of the users have selected him in their dream11 fantasy teams.
- Tom Curran: Curran has scored 24 runs and took 3 wickets in this tournament. He has contributed 39 points in the fourth ODI. 28.72% of the users have selected him.
Pro Tips: Keep Southee, Boult, and Curran in your team for small leagues as the pitch will favor the fast bowlers. For multiple teams make a combination from the above list.
Best Choice for Captain and Vice-Captain in Dream11
- Trent Boult
- Ben Stokes
- Chris Woakes
- Joe Root
- Kane Williamson
- Eoin Morgan
Who Will Win The 5th ODI, ENG v NZ?
New Zealand has played 8 matches in this ground and they have won all of the matches. Our astrology team predicts that Black Caps will win the match.
Our astrology team has predicted that NZ will win the toss and they will love to bowl first as rain may play an important role in this match.
Best Team for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
This team is a Demo team but you can play with this team in small leagues.
Conclusion: This is the end of the story and this is what we have in Today Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Prediction NZ V ENG 5th ODI. If we see any changes in the team we will update in our social media channels and in our website. Feel free to give your valuable suggestions, until then GOODBYE!!!