Played two, lost two. Mumbai Indians and Delhi Daredevils both the teams have lost two games each. In Today Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Prediction of MI vs DD 9th T20 Match IPL 2018, we will cover and let you know who will win, playing 11, pitch report of Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai, what astrology has to say on the toss.
We will also cover players recent and past performance, playing condition, dream11 guru prediction, best team for dream11, key players, the best choice for captain and vice-captain, where to watch the live match of DD vs MI 9th game and details about live streaming.
All the data and statistics that we provide are taken from very reliable sources, so make sure to read the whole post. If you want to win you need to do some research.
We have done all research for you just make sure to read the whole post in detail. The information that we provide is absolutely FREE, you don’t have to pay a single penny.
Yes, you heard right it’s FREE of cost…
MI vs DD 9th Match Information
- Date: The match will be played on 14th April 2018 (Saturday).
- Match: Indian Premier League, DD vs MI, IPL 2018.
- Venue: Mumbai, Wankhede Stadium.
- Time: 10:30 AM GMT, 04:00 PM IST.
Scoring Pattern of Mumbai, Wankhede Stadium
- The average first inning score of this ground is 187.
- The average second inning score of this ground is 183.
- Highest total on this ground is 230/8 in 20 overs by ENG v SA.
- Lowest total on this ground is 172/10 in 20 overs by AFG v SA.
Pitch report of Mumbai, Wankhede Stadium 9th Match (IPL 11th Edition)
The pitch of Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai has got something for all the three departments. Initially, the seamers will get some movement and after a couple of overs, the pitch will favour the batsmen as it will become almost flat. If the spinners bowl in right line and length they will also get some help from the pitch. Overall the pitch will be a batting friendly.
Weather Report of Mumbai, Wankhede Stadium on Saturday, 14th April 2018
Today Mumbai will have sunny weather. The sky is expected to be clear and in this time of the year, there is no rain expected in Mumbai. So cricket fans will enjoy the full game. The temperature is expected to be 30-Degree Celsius and humidity to be 74%.
Head to Head Between Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Daredevils
Some bad news for DD fans as Delhi Daredevils have only won 1 game out of 5 games whereas MI has won 4 matches out of 5 matches. Gambhir will be desperate to make it at least 2 out of 6. It will be interesting to see which team breaks the losing streak.
Where Can You Watch the Live Streaming of MI vs DD or Channels to Watch?
Star Sports has paid a huge amount of INR 16,347.50 Crores to get exclusive rights of IPL 2018 for live coverage for five years starting from 2018 to 2022. Star Sports has all the media rights including TV and all Digital Rights. You can watch the full match of Delhi Daredevils vs Mumbai Indians on Star Sports.
Other Countries can Watch the Live Match of MI vs DD 9th Match on the Below Mentioned Channel List[table “6” could not be loaded /]
Squad for Both the Team in 11th Edition of IPL
Delhi Daredevils Team for IPL 2018
Glenn Maxwell, Gautam Gambhir (c), Liam Plunkett, Jason Roy, Rishabh Pant (wk), Prithvi Shaw, Abhishek Sharma, Colin Munro, Harshal Patel, Chris Morris, Trent Boult, Sayan Ghosh, Vijay Shankar, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Shreyas Iyer, Shahbaz Nadeem, Naman Ojha, Rahul Tewatia, Avesh Khan, Daniel Christian, Sandeep Lamichhane, Mohammed Shami, Jayant Yadav, Manjot Kalra, Amit Mishra.
Mumbai Indians Team for IPL 2018
Mayank Markande, Rohit Sharma (c), Mustafizur Rahman, MD Nidheesh, Ishan Kishan (wk), Krunal Pandya, Mohsin Khan, Evin Lewis, Jean-Paul Duminy, Akila Dananjaya, Suryakumar Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Anukul Roy, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Aditya Tare, Mitchell McClenaghan, Ben Cutting, Saurabh Tiwary, Pradeep Sangwan, Siddhesh Lad, Tajinder Singh, Rahul Chahar, Sharad Lumba.
Expected Playing 11 prediction of both the Teams 9th Match
Both DD and MI have lost their first two games and they must be eager to win their first game today but their confidence will surely boost knowing that they lost close matches. On the other hand, rain played a star role against Delhi Daredevils and Gambhir would be happy to know that no rain is expected on the match day.
Likely Playing 11 Prediction of MI
Hardik Pandya was not seen in the practice session but we got some news that he is recovering fast but MI will not take any risk as it’s just the initial part of the tournament. If Hardik is not 100% fit he will not play. Rohit will go with the same playing 11 until and unless Hardik is fit to play.
Suryakumar Yadav, Rohit Sharma (c), Jasprit Bumrah, Evin Lewis, Ben Cutting, Ishan Kishan (wk), Mayank Markande, Pradeep Sangwan, Kieron Pollard, Krunal Pandya, Mustafizur Rahman.
Likely Playing 11 Prediction of DD
We don’t think DD will make any change. It was rain who played against them in the last match and if you look their performance it was decent. It was difficult to chase 71 runs in 6 overs, with only 2 overs for the power play. If you guys go with our prediction for today’s match DD will play with the same playing 11.
Shreyas Iyer, Colin Munro, Mohammed Shami, Rishabh Pant (wk), Gautam Gambhir (c), Chris Morris, Trent Boult, Vijay Shankar, Rahul Tewatia, Glenn Maxwell, Shahbaz Nadeem.
Key Players of MI vs DD 9th Match 14th April
We have divided the key players in three section that is wicket keepers, batsman, all-rounders, and bowlers. All the players selected in this section are on the basis of their recent performance. You can make your perfect team for dream11 from the list.
- Rishabh Pant: Pant Bats at fifth down and in two matches he has scored 48 runs. In the previous match, he scored 20 runs and contributed 17.5 points. 41.88% of the users have selected him in their dream11 fantasy teams for today’s match.
- Ishan Kishan: Ishan bats at third down and in last two matches he has scored 49 runs. He scored 9 runs in the previous inning and contributed 15.5 points. 55.2% of the users have taken him in their teams.
Pro Tips: Both Pant and Ishan are good wicketkeeper and batsmen. Make a combination of the above list of players.
- Rohit Sharma: In last two matches Rohit has scored 26 runs. He contributed 13 points in the last game and scored 11 runs. In last 10 matches, he has scored 242 runs with an average of 26.88. 78.67% of the users have chosen him in their dream team.
- Gautam Gambhir: Gambhir didn’t bat in the previous inning but he is a consistent player. 81.83% of the users have selected him in their team.
- Kieron Pollard: Pollard scored 28 runs in the last inning and contributed 23.5 points. 42.67% of the users have taken him in their team.
- Colin Munro: Munro is a dangerous player but hasn’t striked till now. 41.47% of the users have chosen him in their dream 11 teams.
- Evin Lewis: Lewis scored 29 runs in the last inning and contributed 20 points. 56.08% of the users have selected him in their team.
- Suryakumar Yadav: Suryakumar has scored 71 runs in last two matches. He scored 28 runs in the last two matches and contributed 18 points. 55.75% of the users have taken him in their fantasy teams.
Pro tips: All the above players are most likely to perform, make a combination from the above list. You can also take players from the playing 11.
- Glenn Maxwell: Maxwell scored 17 runs and contributed 12.5 points. 62.31% of the users have chosen him.
- Chris Morris: Morris scored 17 runs and contributed 13.5 points in the last innings. 65.38% of the users have selected him
- Krunal Pandya: Krunal scored 15 runs and contributed 15.5 fantasy points. 63.45% of the fantasy users have chosen him.
Pro tips: Make a combination of the above list of players.
- Jasprit Bumrah: Bumrah took 2 wickets and contributed 28 dream11 points. 74.82% of the users have selected him.
- Trent Boult: Boult took 1 wicket and contributed 12 points. 62.43% of the users have selected him for today’s match.
- Mustafizur Rahman: Rahman took 3 wickets and contributed 37 points. 63.73% of the users have chosen him.
- Mayank Markande: A mystery bowler. Markande took 4 wickets and contributed 50.5 points. 64.09% of the users have selected him in their team.
Pro tips: All the bowlers are important so try to make a combination of the above list.
Best Choice for Captain and Vice-Captain
- Rohit Sharma
- Gautam Gambhir
Who Will Win the 8th Match of IPL 2018 Between DD vs MI and Toss Prediction?
When Mumbai Indians plays in their home they become the strongest team. Delhi Daredevils record in Mumbai is very bad and they will definitely want to improve it. If you go by our prediction then MI will win the Today’s match.
Win the toss and win the match, this is a short story of IPL 2018. As the match will be played in the afternoon so dew will not affect the game but the team winning the toss will not take any risk. Our astrology team predicts that MI will win the toss and they will bowl first.
Best Team for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
This team is a Demo team, although you can keep this team in your small leagues. For better and accurate results make your own team from the above data and statistics.
Dream11 Team 1 for 9th Match
Dream11 Team 2 for 9th Match
Dream11 Team 3 for 9th Match
Note: To win every match play in small leagues.
Conclusion: This is it for Today’s Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Match Prediction of DD vs MI, 9th T20 Match, IPL 2018 which will be played on Saturday 14th April. You can give your valuable feedback in the comment section. Subscribe to our notification of latest updates. GOODBYE!