MAR vs MSW Dream11 Prediction 4th Match [Backed By Data]

MAR vs MSW Dream11




Today’s Match Prediction of MAR VS MSW Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 4th Match, ECS T10 Malta, 2020.

Marsa CC is set to take on Msida Warriors CC on Wednesday 25th November 2020, at Marsa Sports Club, Malta.

If you are looking for MAR VS MSW Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.

MAR VS MSW Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Top Picks by Experts

  • Haroon Mughal: Runs -1154 and Wickets -41
  • Rahul Nair: Runs -342 and Wickets -12

Marsa CC vs Msida Warriors CC Details

Match:Marsa CC vs Msida Warriors CC, 4th Match, ECS T10 Malta, 2020.
Date:Wednesday 25th November 2020.
Time:15:00 PM IST.
Venue:Marsa Sports Club, Malta.

Head To Head (Marsa CC vs Msida Warriors CC)

Marsa CC will play their first match against Msida Warriors CC.

Read MS-W vs PS-W Dream11 Prediction.

MAR VS MSW Last Five Matches Stats

Marsa CCNANANANANA
Msida Warriors CCNANANANANA

Pitch Report of Marsa Sports Club, Malta

The pitch of Marsa Sports Club, Malta will have something for the batsmen and the bowlers both. A matted turf will be used so the one who will bend their back the most will be benefited the most. The weather condition will be suitable for the bowlers.

Weather Report Of Malta

The weather of Malta is forecasted to be partly cloudy at the time of the match. There is a 15% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to be 18-Degree Celsius and the Humidity to be 85%.

Marsa CC Predicted Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Nowell Khosla: Runs -375 and Wickets – 12
  2. Farhan Masih: Runs -34 and Wickets -04
  3. Zeeshan Khan: Runs -334
  4. Waseem Abbas: Runs -165 and Wickets -32
  5. Niraj Khanna: Runs -98 and Wickets -01
  6. John Grima: Runs -376 and Wickets -01
  7. Haroon Mughal: Runs -1154 and Wickets -41
  8. Sidharth Anand: Runs -250 and Wickets -25
  9. Glenn Tavila: Runs -281 and Wickets -05
  10. Noshair Akhtar: Runs -25 and Wickets -06
  11. Fanyan Mughal: Runs -72 and Wickets -07

Note:

  • John Grima will take the responsibility behind the stumps.
  • Zeeshan Khan and Nowell Khosla will be the key batsmen.
  • Glenn Tavila and Haroon Mughal will play as a key all-rounder.
  • Sidharth Anand and Waseem Abba will be the key bowlers.

Marsa CC Squad

Farhan Masih, David Athwal, Muhammad Usmasn, Niraj Khanna, Abishek Kuntala, Haroon Mughal, Muhammad Zubbair, Fanyan Mughal, Nowell Khosla, Glenn Tavilla, Noshair Akhter, Zeeshan Khan, Sumair Khan, Sidharth Anand, John Grima, Waseem Abbas.

Msida Warriors CC Predicted Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Samuel George: Runs -328
  2. Tito Thomas: Runs -101
  3. Justin George: Runs -79
  4. Salu Thomas: Runs -140
  5. Dives Kumar: Runs -161 and Wickets -15
  6. Manuel Antony: Runs -DNB and Wickets -14
  7. Rahul Nair: Runs -342 and Wickets -12
  8. Basil Joy: Runs -DMB and Wickets -17
  9. Renul Paul: Runs -34
  10. Tom Thomas: Runs -18
  11. Shijil Joy: Runs -DNB and Wickets -11

Note:

  • Samuel George will take the responsibility behind the stumps.
  • Justin George and Tito Thomas will be the key batsmen.
  • Dives Kumar and Salu Thomas will play as a key all-rounder.
  • Basil Joy and Manuel Antony will be the key bowlers.

Msida Warriors CC Squad

Manuel Antony, Tom Thomas, Sebin Joseph, Samuel George, Akhil Piostine, Justin George, Sachin Baby-I, Basil Joy, Shijil Joy, Tito Thomes, Rajeesh Mundoli, Dives Kumar, Jibin Sebastian, Salu Thomas, Rahul Nair, Rijesh Jayamalli, Renil Paul.

MAR VS MSW Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team

Wicket-Keeper: R Nair

Batsmen: N Khosla, Z Khan, T Thomas

All-Rounders: G Tavilla, H Mughal, D Kumar, S Thomas

Bowlers: S Anand, W Abbas, B Joy

Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain

  • Rahul Nair: Runs -342 and Wickets -12
  • Dives Kumar: Runs -161 and Wickets -15
  • Salu Thomas: Runs -140
  • Nowell Khosla: Runs -375 and Wickets – 12
  • Haroon Mughal: Runs -1154 and Wickets -41
  • Sidharth Anand: Runs -250 and Wickets -25

Players You Cannot Avoid In MAR VS MSW Dream 11 Team

  • Haroon Mughal: Runs -1154 and Wickets -41
  • Rahul Nair: Runs -342 and Wickets -12

Who Will Win Today Between MAR VS MSW, 4th Match?

According to the crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, MSW will win the match today.

Toss Prediction

According to Crix11 toss prediction, MSW will win the toss and ask MAR to bat first.

Disclaimer

Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.

We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the dream11 team once the playing 11 is out.

Comments

0 comments




Related Posts

close

Ad Blocker Detected!

Refresh

>