Today’s Match Prediction Of MAL vs NEP Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 2nd T20I, Nepal tour of Malaysia, 2019
Malaysia is all set to take on Nepal on Sunday, July 14, 2019, at Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur. If you are looking for MAL vs NEP Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
The host has won the toss and has elected to bat first in the first T20. Virandeep Singh and Ahmad Faiz were only the players who have scored some decent runs. They have scored 57 and 45 runs.
Muhammad Anwar and Fitri Sham took one wicket each.
On the other hand, Nepal performance was very much impressive with the bat and the ball. The Nepal skipper Paras Khadka had a great time with the bat. he has scored 86 runs. Apart from the skipper Sharad Vesawkar has scored 16 runs.
KC Karan took 3 wickets and Sandeep Lamichhane and Basant Regmi took two wickets each.
The Best MAL vs NEP Dream11 Team For The 2nd T20I Match
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain For 2nd T20I, Nepal tour of Malaysia, 2019
- Syed Aziz
- Ahmad Faiz
- Sandeep Lamichhane
- Paras Khadka
- KC Karan
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips: The above players are most likely to perform. You can take them as a captain and vice-captain.
Players You Cannot Avoid In 2nd T20
- Syed Aziz
- Sandeep Lamichhane
Dream11 Tips: The above players are very consistent and can contribute today. Try to keep them in your Fantasy Cricket teams.
Who Will Win The Final Match Today Between Malaysia vs Nepal?
According to crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, Nepal will win the match today.
According to crix11 astrology match prediction, Malaysia will win the toss and opt to bat first.
You may like to read NZ vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, Final Match.
Nepal Team News
- KC Karan, Sandeep Lamichhane, Basant Regmi and Paras Khadka are the key players of Nepal Team.
- Paras Khadka will lead the NEP team.
- The NEP team management may play with the same playing 11.
- Pradeep Airee, Paras Khadka and Gyanendra Malla will lead the batting department.
- KC Karan will play as a key all-rounder.
- Sompal Kami, Sandeep Lamichhane and Basant Regmi will lead the bowling department.
- Sandeep Lamichhane, KC Karan and V are the most valuable players of Nepal team.
Nepal Predicted Playing 11 for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Binod Bhandari, Pradeep Airee.
Batsmen: Paras Khadka, Gyanendra Malla, Rohit Paudel,Sharad Vesawkar.
All-Rounders: KC Karan
Bowlers: Basant Regmi, Lalit Rajbanshi, Sompal Kami, Sandeep Lamichhane.
Paras Khadka (c), Dipendra Singh Airee, Binod Bhandari (wk), Sandeep Lamichhane, Gyanendra Malla, Rohit Paudel, KC Karan, Sompal Kami, Lalit Rajbanshi, Pradeep Airee, Sharad Vesawkar, Pawan Sarraf, Basant Regmi, Abinash Bohara.
Malaysia Team News
- Virandeep Singh, Syed Aziz, Fitri Sham, Ahmad Faiz and Muhammad Anwar are the key players of Malaysia Team.
- Ahmad Faiz will lead the MAL Team.
- Virandeep Singh, Ahmad Faiz and Shafiq Sharif will lead the batting department.
- Syed Aziz, Sharvin Muniandy and V will play as a key all-rounder.
- Muhammad Anwar, Fitri Sham and Pavandeep Singh will lead the bowling department.
- Syed Aziz and Fitri Sham are the most valuable players of MLY team.
Malaysia Probable Playing XI for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Shafiq Sharif.
Batsmen: Virandeep Singh, Ahmad Faiz, Aminuddin Ramly.
All-Rounders: Syed Aziz, Muhamad Syahadat, Sharvin Muniandy.
Bowlers: Muhammad Anwar, Fitri Sham, Neville Liyanage, Pavandeep Singh,
Ahmad Faiz (c), Virandeep Singh, Anwar Arudin, Syed Aziz, Shafiq Sharif (wk), Fitri Sham, Pavandeep Singh, Neville Liyanage, Aminuddin Ramly, Muhammad Anwar, Pasha Syafiq Ali, Muhamad Syahadat, Nazril Rahman, Sharvin Muniandy, Abdul Rashid.
Pitch Report Kinrara Academy Oval, Kuala Lumpur
If you have followed the last match played on this ground, you might have noticed that all the three departments have been benefited. The wicket will be sluggish today and may favour the slow bowlers and the spinners. The batsmen can also take advantage of the wicket.
Weather Report Kuala Lumpur
Scattered T-Storms is forecasted throughout the day. There is an 80% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to be 28-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 74%.