KHA vs BAK Dream11 Prediction 85th Match [Backed by DATA]

KHA vs BAK Dream11

Today’s Match Prediction of KHA vs BAK Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 85th Match, Fan code ECS T-10 Barcelona, 2021.

Kharian is set to take on Bangladesh Kings on Tuesday 2nd March 2021, at Montjuïc Olympic Ground, Barcelona.

If you are looking for KHA vs BAK Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.

Kharian have won the last match and Bangladesh Kings have lost the last game.

KHA vs BAK Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Top Picks by Experts

  • Hussain Aminul: Runs -06 and Wickets -04
  • Tahed Ahmed: Runs -26 and Wickets -03

Kharian vs Bangladesh Kings Details

Match:Kharian vs Bangladesh Kings 85th Match, Fan code ECS T-10 Barcelona, 2021.
Date:Tuesday 2nd March 2021.
Time:21:00 PM IST.
Venue:Montjuïc Olympic Ground, Barcelona.

Head To Head (Kharian vs Bangladesh Kings)

Bangladesh Kings have won the last match played against Kharian by 2 wickets. Sofiqul Islam was the top scorer who scored 26 runs off 15 balls and Tahed Ahmed took 3 wickets.

Read SKY vs BAG Dream11 Prediction.

Kharian have played 5 matches, won 3 and lost 2 matches. They are in the 3rd position of the points table in Group C with 6 points in their pocket.

Bangladesh Kings CC have played 5 games, won 3 and lost 2 games. They are in the 4th position of the points table in Group C with 6 points in their pocket.

KHA vs BAK Last Five Matches Stats

KharianWLWLW
Bangladesh KingsLWWWL

Pitch Report of Montjuïc Olympic Ground, Barcelona

Despite a matted turf being used, most the matches played on Montjuïc Olympic Ground, Barcelona were a low scoring encounters. The same is expected today. However, the batsmen and the bowlers both will have the opportunity to make an impact.

Weather Report Of Barcelona

The weather of Barcelona is forecasted to be partly cloudy and it will remain the same throughout the day. There is a 12% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to be 13-Degree Celsius and the Humidity to be 88%.

Fantasy Cricket Expert Tips: The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Kharian Predicted Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Ehsan Hussain: Runs -36
  2. Junaid Ilyas: Runs -10
  3. Muhammad Umar Waqas: Runs -49 and Wickets -04
  4. Asad Ali: Runs -12
  5. Qaiser Zulfiqar (wk): Runs -98
  6. Mirza Rizwan Baig: Runs -08
  7. Junaid Ali: Runs -20 and Wickets -06
  8. Adeel Ahmed (c): Runs -122 and Wickets -03
  9. Muhammad Naeem: Runs -05
  10. Jashanzaib Asghar: Runs -19 and Wickets -07
  11. Abdul Wadood Awan: Runs -02 and Wickets -03

Note:

  • Kharian scored 98 runs in 10 overs in the last match and the bowlers defended the total.
  • Ehsan Hussain was the top scorer who scored 18 runs off 8 balls.
  • Qaiser Zulfiqar scored 17 runs off 16 balls.
  • Junaid Ali and Jashanzaib Asghar took 2 wickets each.

Kharian Squad

Usman Ul Haq, Hassan Tanver, Jashanzaib Asghar, Qaiser Zulfiqar, Imran Amjad, Muhammad Hassan, Muhammad Naeem, Ehsan Hussain, Mozzam Iqbal, Danish Abdullah, Abdul Wadood Awan, Habib Ur Rehman, Muhammad Raheel Ali, Muhammad Umar Waqas, Amir Shbbir, Adeel Ahmed, Adil Iqbal, Junaid Ali, Javed Iqbal, Junaid Ilyas, Moshin Ali, Toqueer Shabbir, Abrar Hussain, Mirza Rizwan Baig, Waqar Hussain, Muhammad Zarar, Asad Ali.

Bangladesh Kings Predicted Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Sofiqul Islam: Runs -114
  2. Moshiur Rahman: Runs -09 and Wickets -05
  3. Saqib Muhammad: Runs -34 and Wickets -04
  4. Tahed Ahmed: Runs -26 and Wickets -03
  5. Kamran Ahmed: Runs -18
  6. Shakil Mia: Runs -19
  7. Hussain Aminul: Runs -06 and Wickets -04
  8. Muhammad Masood (wk): Runs -113
  9. Kosrul Ahmed: Runs -01
  10. Moynul Islam: Runs -01 and Wickets -03
  11. MD Said Uzzaman: Runs -02 and Wickets -02

Note:

  • Bangladesh Kings had to chase 97 runs in 10 overs in the last match and the batsmen failed to chase the total.
  • Saqib Muhammad was the top scorer who scored 11 runs off 9 balls.
  • Sofiqul Islam scored 10 runs off 8 balls.
  • Moshiur Rahman and Hussain Aminul took one wicket each.

Bangladesh Kings Squad

Mahfujul Alam, Sadikur Rahman-1, Ataur Rahman Khan, Kosrul Ahmed, Ripon Ahmed, Hussain Aminul, Shakil Mia, Saqib Muhammad, Muhammad Masood, Kamrul Islam Foysol, Muhammad Abdulla, MD Said Uzzaman, Kamran Ahmed, Tahed Ahmed, Soyful Islam, Moshiur Rahman, Sofiqul Islam, Moyez Uddin, Shahedur Rahman, Moynul Islam, MD Saiful Islam, MD Shofi Ahmed, MD Rahul, Jubed Miah, Ajamal Naseri.

KHA vs BAK Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team

Wicket-Keeper: M Masood, Q Zulfiqar

Batsmen: H Aminul, S Islam, M Umar Waqas

All-Rounders: T Ahmed, J Ashgar, A Ahamad

Bowlers: M Rahman, M Islam, J Ali

Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain

  • Adeel Ahmed (c): Runs -122 and Wickets -03
  • Jashanzaib Asghar: Runs -19 and Wickets -07
  • Junaid Ali: Runs -20 and Wickets -06
  • Tahed Ahmed: Runs -26 and Wickets -03
  • Moshiur Rahman: Runs -09 and Wickets -05
  • Hussain Aminul: Runs -06 and Wickets -04

Players You Cannot Avoid In KHA vs BAK Dream 11 Team

  • Hussain Aminul: Runs -06 and Wickets -04
  • Tahed Ahmed: Runs -26 and Wickets -03

Who Will Win Today Between KHA vs BAK, 85th Match?

According to the crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, BAK will win the match today.

Toss Prediction

According to Crix11 toss prediction, KHA will win the toss and ask BAK to bat first.

Disclaimer

Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.

We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the dream11 team once the playing 11 is out.

Comments

0 comments

Related Posts

close

Ad Blocker Detected!

Refresh