Fantasy Sports Prediction Site

JK vs DA Dream11 Prediction 8th Match [Players Stats]

Jaffna Kings vs Dambulla Aura, 8th Match, Lanka Premier League T20, 2022.

Today’s Match Prediction of JK vs DA Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 8th Match, Lanka Premier League T20, 2022.

Jaffna Kings is set to take on Dambulla Aura on Sunday 11th December 2022, at Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele.

If you are looking for  JK vs DA Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.


JK vs DA Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Top Picks by Experts

  • Dunith Wellalage: Match -03 Runs -50 and Wickets – 03
  • Avishka Fernando: Match -03 Runs -91

Jaffna Kings vs TBC Details

Match:Jaffna Kings vs Dambulla Aura, 8th Match, Lanka Premier League T20, 2022.
Date:Sunday 11th December 2022.
Time:07:30 PM IST.
Venue:Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele.

Head To Head (Jaffna Kings vs Dambulla Aura)

If we look at the last five matches played between Jaffna Kings vs Dambulla Aura, JK has won four games and DA has won 1 game.

Jaffna Kings has won their last match played against Dambulla Aura by 9 wickets with 266 balls remaining.

Read All Dream 11 Prediction.

JK vs DA Last Five Matches Stats

Jaffna KingsLWWWW
Dambulla AuraLLLWL

Pitch Report of Pallekele International Cricket Stadium, Pallekele

The pitch at Pallekele International Cricket Stadium is expected to be a balanced one which will provide equal assistance to both the batters and bowlers both. However, the seamers will be benefited under lights.

However, the last game was a low-scoring encounter.

  • JKS 147/7 (20)KDF 148/7 (20).

The above data is the data of the last match played on this ground.

Weather Report Of Pallekele

The weather of Pallekele is forecasted to be Partly Cloudy and it will remain the same throughout the day.

There is a 6% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to be 22 degrees Celsius and the humidity to be 94%.

Fantasy Cricket Expert Tips: The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Jaffna Kings Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. James Fuller: Match -03 Runs -05 and Wickets – 04
  2. Dunith Wellalage: Match -03 Runs -50 and Wickets – 03
  3. Rahmanullah Gurbaz: Match -03 Runs -17
  4. Vijayakanth Viyaskanth: Match -03 Runs -07 and Wickets – 06
  5. Avishka Fernando: Match -03 Runs -91
  6. Maheesh Theekshana: Match -03 Runs -00 and Wickets – 05
  7. Thisara Perera (c): Match -03 Runs -24 and Wickets – 00
  8. Shoaib Malik: Match -03 Runs -58
  9. Zaman Khan: Match -03 Runs -DNB and Wickets – 02
  10. Dhananjaya de Silva: Match -03 Runs -39 and Wickets – 00
  11. Sadeera Samarawickrama (wk): Match -03 Runs -76

Jaffna Kings Squad

Suminda Lakshan, Theivendiram Dinoshan, Avishka Fernando, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Binura Fernando, James Neesham, Ashan Randika, Thisara Perera (c), James Fuller, Asitha Fernando, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Dhananjaya de Silva, Shoaib Malik, Maheesh Theekshana, Waqar Salamkheil, Nipun Dananjaya, Praveen Jayawickrama, Dunith Wellalage, Vijayakanth Viyaskanth, Sadeera Samarawickrama (wk), Zaman Khan, Theesan Vithushan, Dilshan Madushanka.

Dambulla Aura Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Lahiru Madushanka: Match -02 Runs -04 and Wickets – 01
  2. Noor Ahmad: Match -02 Runs -02 and Wickets – 01
  3. Tom Abell: Match -02 Runs -33
  4. Chaturanga de Silva: Match -02 Runs -05 and Wickets – 00
  5. Lahiru Kumara: Match -02 Runs – 01 and Wickets – 04
  6. Tharindu Ratnayake: Match -02 Runs – 08 and Wickets – 01
  7. Bhanuka Rajapaksa: Match -02 Runs -35
  8. Shevon Daniel: Match -02 Runs -47
  9. Sikandar Raza: Match -02 Runs -05 and Wickets – 01
  10. Dasun Shanaka (c): Match -02 Runs -37 and Wickets – 00
  11. Jordan Cox (wk): Match -02 Runs -72

Dambulla Aura Squad

Dilum Sudeera, Chamindu Wickramasinghe, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Sikandar Raza, Ravindu Fernando, Dushan Hemantha, Paul van Meekeren, Dasun Shanaka (c), Lahiru Madushanka, Chaturanga de Silva, Haider Ali, Sachitha Jayathilake, Ramesh Mendis, Tharindu Ratnayake, Noor Ahmad, Lahiru Kumara, Shevon Daniel, Tom Abell, Lasith Croospulle, Kalana Perera, Jordan Cox (wk), Pramod Madushan.

JK vs DA Dream11 Team (Dream Team Today)


Wicket-Keeper: S Samarawickrama, J Cox

Batsmen: S Malik, B Rajapaksa, T Abell, A Fernando

All-Rounders: S Raza, J Fuller

Bowlers: L Kumara, D Wellalage, M Theekshana

JK vs DA MyFab11 Prediction [Fantasy Cricket Team]


Wicket-Keeper: S Samarawickrama, J Cox

Batsmen: S Malik, B Rajapaksa, T Abell, A Fernando

All-Rounders: S Raza, J Fuller

Bowlers: L Kumara, D Wellalage, M Theekshana

Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain

  • Dunith Wellalage: Match -03 Runs -50 and Wickets – 03
  • Avishka Fernando: Match -03 Runs -91
  • Shoaib Malik: Match -03 Runs -58
  • Jordan Cox (wk): Match -02 Runs -72
  • Tom Abell: Match -02 Runs -33
  • Lahiru Kumara: Match -02 Runs – 01 and Wickets – 04

Players You Cannot Avoid In JK vs DA Dream 11 Team

  • Dunith Wellalage: Match -03 Runs -50 and Wickets – 03
  • Avishka Fernando: Match -03 Runs -91

JK vs DA Dream11 Winner Tips

Who Will Win Today Between JK vs DA, 8th Match?

According to the crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, JK will win the match today.

Toss Prediction: Who Will Win The Toss Today?

According to the Crix11 toss prediction, JK will win the toss and ask DA to bat first.

P