JAM-W vs AP-W Dream11 Prediction 2nd Match [Players Stats]

Jammu & Kashmir WomenVS Arunachal Pradesh Women, 2nd Women's Senior One Day Trophy, 2021.

Today’s Match Prediction of JAM-W vs AP-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 2nd Women’s Senior One Day Trophy, 2021.

Jammu & Kashmir Women is set to take on Arunachal Pradesh Women on Friday 29th October 2021, at Jadavpur University Campus, Kolkata.

If you are looking for JAM-W vs AP-WDream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.

JAM-W vs AP-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Top Picks by Experts

  • Sarla Devi: Runs -243 and Wickets – 05
  • Rubin Syed: Runs -261 and Wickets – 04

Jammu & Kashmir Women VS Arunachal Pradesh Women Details

Match:Jammu & Kashmir WomenVS Arunachal Pradesh Women, 2nd Women’s Senior One Day Trophy, 2021.
Date:Friday 29th October 2021.
Time:09:00 PM IST.
Venue:Jadavpur University Campus, Kolkata.

Head To Head (Jammu & Kashmir Women VS Arunachal Pradesh Women)

Jammu & Kashmir Women will play their first match against Arunachal Pradesh Women.

Read all T20 World Cup Dream11 Prediction.

Jammu & Kashmir Women vs AP-W Last Five Matches Stats

Jammu & Kashmir WomenNANANANANA
Arunachal Pradesh WomenLNANANANA

Pitch Report of Jadavpur University Campus, Kolkata

The pitch of Jadavpur University Campus, Kolkata will favor the bowlers. The last matches played on this ground were low-scoring encounters and the same is expected today.

The weather condition will be suitable for the seamers. The batters may struggle in the first couple of overs.

Bihar Women
207/10 (49.3)

Arunachal Pradesh Women
127/7 (50)

The above data is the data of the last match played on this ground.

Weather Report Of Kolkata

The weather of Kolkata is forecasted to be Mostly Cloudy and it will remain the same throughout the day.

There is a 15% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to be 27-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 85%.

Fantasy Cricket Expert Tips: The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Jammu & Kashmir Women Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Lalita: Runs -00
  2. Sarla Devi: Runs -243 and Wickets – 05
  3. Rudrakshi Chib: Runs -116
  4. Sandhya sayal: Runs -26 and Wickets – 03
  5. Bushra Ashraf: Runs -56
  6. Ananaya Sharma: Runs -15 and Wickets -07
  7. Tanisha Sharma: Runs -36
  8. Sheerazah Banoo: Runs -24
  9. Rubin Syed: Runs -261 and Wickets – 04
  10. Nadia Chowdhary: Runs -55 and Wickets – 06
  11. Bismah Hassan: Runs -108 and Wickets – 09

Note:

  • Lalita will take on the wicket-keeping duties.
  • Rudrakshi Chib and Bushra Ashraf will take on the wicket-keeping duties.
  • Sarla Devi and Bismah Hassan will play as a key all-rounder.
  • Ananaya Sharma and Nadia Chowdhary will be the key bowlers.

Jammu & Kashmir Women Squad

Rubin Syed, Heena Kouser, Deepakshi Gupta, Riya Singh, Nadia Chowdhary, Sandhya sayal, Sheerazah Banoo, Lalita, Mehak Sofi, Rudrakshi Chib, Irfana Ahad, Pushpa, Shalu Bala, Lali Jan, Abraq Zahoor, Shivangi Thakyal, Insha Bashir, Sapna Jamwal, Iqra Rasool, Rifat Choudhary, Adfar Hamid, Kajal Bhagat, Tanisha Sharma, Sarla Devi, Bushra Ashraf, Jaspreet Kour, Bismah Hassan, Ananya Sharma.

Arunachal Pradesh Women Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Shivi Yadav: Runs -09 and Wickets – 02
  2. Bengia Ritu (c): Runs -06 and Wickets -01
  3. Aditi Chauhan: Runs -05
  4. Nabam Yapu: Runs -03 and Wickets – 01
  5. Abhi Nabam Tadik: Runs -17
  6. Charu Ayub (wk): Runs -07
  7. Mai Mekh: Runs -09 and Wickets – 01
  8. Sarpik Lligu: Runs -23 and Wickets -03
  9. Megha Sharma: Runs -00
  10. Mari Ado: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 00
  11. Runa Sarkar: Runs -26 and Wickets – 01

Note:

  • Charu Ayub will take on the wicket-keeping duties.
  • Bengia Ritu and Mai Mekh will be the key batsmen.
  • Sarpik Lligu and Shivi Yadav will play as a key all-rounder.
  • Nabam Yapu and Mari Ado will be the key bowlers.

Arunachal Pradesh Women Squad

Sanya Prasher, Gollo Yaro Yassung, Kabak Yano, Techi Yana, Bengia Ritu, Mai Mekh, Yarkar Dolu Nabam, Tadar Chaka, Tarh Adam, Pebi Gara, Nyakum, Kajal Chaurasia, Sarpik Lligu, Dayuma Popi, Tinu Doimari, Pooja Patel, Kayang Perme, Nabam Para Dolu, Bhumika Patel, Godak Yapa Tanio, Runa Sarkar, Shivi Yadav, Aditi Chauhan, Techi Yarkar, Abhi Nabam Tadik, Charu Ayub, Megha Sharma, Techi Apu, Nabam Yapu, Techi Meku, Alka, Mari Ado, N Yakar,Jumngam Basar, Tar Yani.

JAM-W vs AP-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team

Wicket-Keeper: Lalita

Batsmen: M Mekh, R Chib, B Ritu

All-Rounders: N Yapu, S Yadav, S Devi, R Syed

Bowlers: N Choudhury, B Hassan, S Lligu

JAM-W vs AP-W Playerzpot Prediction [Team]

Wicket-Keeper: Lalita

Batsmen: B Ritu, M Mekh, R Chib

All-Rounders: S Yadav, S Devi, N Yapu, R Syed

Bowlers: B Hassan, S Lligu, N Choudhury

Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain

  • Sarla Devi: Runs -243 and Wickets – 05
  • Rubin Syed: Runs -261 and Wickets – 04
  • Bismah Hassan: Runs -108 and Wickets – 09
  • Sarpik Lligu: Runs -23 and Wickets -03
  • Shivi Yadav: Runs -09 and Wickets – 02
  • Runa Sarkar: Runs -26 and Wickets – 01

Players You Cannot Avoid In JAM-W vs AP-W Dream 11 Team

  • Sarla Devi: Runs -243 and Wickets – 05
  • Rubin Syed: Runs -261 and Wickets – 04

Who Will Win Today Between JAM-W vs AP-W, 2nd Match?

According to the crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, JAM-W will win the match today.

Toss Prediction

According to the Crix11 toss prediction, JAM-W will win the toss and ask AP-W to bat first.

Comments

0 comments

Photo of author
AUTHOR
Aryan Raj
Aryan Raj is one of the Cricket Expert who's prediction is very accurate. He has a keen interest in all sports (Cricket, Football, Basketball etc.)