IRR vs SSS Dream11 Prediction 18th Match [Players Stats]

Indian River Rowers vs Sari Sari Sunrisers, 18th Match, Dream 11 Nature Isle T10, 2022.

Today’s Match Prediction of IRR vs SSS Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 18th Match, Dream 11 Nature Isle T10, 2022.

Indian River Rowers is set to take on Sari Sari Sunrisers on Sunday 29th May 2022, at Windsor Park, Roseau, Dominica.

If you are looking for  IRR vs SSS Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.


IRR vs SSS Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Top Picks by Experts

  • Vincent Lewis (c): Runs -85 and Wickets – 03
  • Stephan Pascal: Runs -155 and Wickets – 06

Indian River Rowers vs Sari Sari Sunrisers Details

Match:Indian River Rowers vs Sari Sari Sunrisers, 18th Match, Dream 11 Nature Isle T10, 2022.
Date:Sunday 29th May 2022.
Time:09:30 PM IST.
Venue:Windsor Park, Roseau, Dominica.

Head To Head (Indian River Rowers vs Sari Sari Sunrisers)

Indian River Rowers will play their first match against Sari Sari Sunrisers.

Read All Dream 11 Prediction.

IRR vs SSS Last Five Matches Stats

Indian River RowersWLLWW
Sari Sari SunrisersLLWWL

Pitch Report of Windsor Park, Roseau, Dominica

The Pitch of Windsor Park, Roseau is good for batsmen and Bowlers.

The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Weather Report Of Dominica

The weather of Dominica is forecasted to be Cloudy and it will remain the same throughout the day.

There is 17% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to be 27-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 83%.

Fantasy Cricket Expert Tips: The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Indian River Rowers Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Deon Burton: Runs -98
  2. Garvin Marcellin: Runs -08 and Wickets – 01
  3. Rick James: Runs -71
  4. Clement Marcellin: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 02
  5. Sherlon George: Runs -07
  6. Tyrese LeBlanc: Runs -00 and Wickets – 02
  7. Vincent Lewis (c): Runs -85 and Wickets – 03
  8. Joel Durand: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 02
  9. Lex Magloire: Runs -16 and Wickets – 02
  10. Savio Anselm: Runs -11 and Wickets – 04
  11. Kyne George: Runs -DNB

Indian River Rowers Squad

Clement Marcellin, Tyrese LeBlanc, Savio Anselm, Rick James, Joel Durand, Garvin Marcellin, Lex Magloire, Kyne George, Sherwin Labassiere, Deon Burton, Jamarley Benjamin, Sherlon George, Vincent Lewis.

Sari Sari Sunrisers Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Stephan Pascal: Runs -155 and Wickets – 06
  2. Kyron Phillip: Runs -03 and Wickets – 03
  3. Casimir Benjamin (c&wk): Runs -126
  4. Kirt Martin: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 01
  5. Joel Mingo: Runs -100
  6. Sebastien Brumant: Runs -07 and Wickets – 04
  7. Cheston Dangleben: Runs -34 and Wickets – 02
  8. Nickson Athanaze: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 00
  9. Romaine Paris: Runs -60 and Wickets – 03
  10. Mikael Delsol: Runs -04
  11. Keron James: Runs -02

Sari Sari Sunrisers Squad

Sebastien Brumant, Nickson Athanaze, Keron James, Clyde Pierre louis, Joel Mingo, Kyron Phillip, Cheston Dangleben, Mikael Delsol, Anil Fontaine, Romaine Paris, Casimir Benjamin, Stephan Pascal, Kirt Martin.

IRR vs SSS Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team


Wicket-Keeper: C Banjamin, D Burton

Batsmen: C Dangleban, S Anselm, R James

All-Rounders: S pascal, V Lewis

Bowlers: R Paris, S Brumant, C Mercellun, L Magloire

IRR vs SSS MyFab11 Prediction [Team]


Wicket-Keeper: D Burton, C Banjamin

Batsmen: S Anselm, R James, C Dangleban

All-Rounders: S pascal, V Lewis

Bowlers: C Mercellun, L Magloire, R Paris, S Brumant

Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain

  • Vincent Lewis (c): Runs -85 and Wickets – 03
  • Savio Anselm: Runs -11 and Wickets – 04
  • Deon Burton: Runs -98
  • Stephan Pascal: Runs -155 and Wickets – 06
  • Casimir Benjamin (c&wk): Runs -126
  • Romaine Paris: Runs -60 and Wickets – 03

Players You Cannot Avoid In IRR vs SSS Dream 11 Team

  • Vincent Lewis (c): Runs -85 and Wickets – 03
  • Stephan Pascal: Runs -155 and Wickets – 06

Who Will Win Today Between IRR vs SSS, 18th Match?

According to the crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, SSS will win the match today.

Toss Prediction

According to the Crix11 toss prediction, SSS will win the toss and ask IRR to bat first.

Comments

0 comments

Photo of author
AUTHOR
Aryan Raj
Aryan Raj is one of the Cricket Expert who's prediction is very accurate. He has a keen interest in all sports (Cricket, Football, Basketball etc.)