Today’s Match Prediction Of IR-W vs ND-W Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, Women’s T20I Quadrangular Series
Netherlands Women is all set to take on Ireland Women on Thursday, 08 August 2019, at Sportpark Het Schootsveld, Deventer. If you are looking for IRW vs NDW Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
The last time Irish girls played a T2oI series, Ireland Women had to face a series loss against West Indies in the T20I. Mary Waldron, Gaby Lewis and Kim Garth played good cricket but the team failed to win a single match.
However, the Irish girls are good against Netherlands Women Team. They have dominated the Dutch Women in the last matches.
Netherlands Women Team has won three matches out of four matches in the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Europe Region Qualifier. The Dutch women had a great time with the bat and the ball. NDW will have to play with their best XI as their performance against IRW is not that convincing.
SL Kalis performance in the last T20I series was outstanding. She even scored 126 runs in 76 balls against Germany Women.
The Best IR-W vs ND-W Dream11 Team
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain
- Mary Waldron
- Kim Garth
- Gaby Lewis
- Sterre Kalis
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips: The above players are most likely to perform. You can take them as a captain and vice-captain.
Players You Cannot Avoid In The IR-W vs ND-W Dream11 Team
- Kim Garth
- Sterre Kalis
Dream11 Tips: The above players are very consistent and can contribute today. Try to keep them in your Fantasy Cricket teams.
Who Will Win The Match Today Between IRW vs NDW?
If we look at the statistics of the last five matches between NL-W vs IRE-W, Ireland Women has won all the matches. according to crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, Ireland Women will win the match today.
According to crix11 astrology toss prediction, Ireland women will win the toss and opt to bat first.
Ireland Women Team News
- Mary Waldron, Gaby Lewis, Kim Garth, C Raack and Laura Delany are the key players of Ireland Women Team.
- Laura Delany will lead the IR-W team.
- The IREW has announced 15 players squad.
- Mary Waldron, Gaby Lewis and Rebecca Stokell will lead the batting department.
- Kim Garth and Laura Delany will play as a key all-rounder.
- Celeste Raack, Sophie MacMahon and Lara Maritz will lead the bowling department.
- Mary Waldron and Kim Garth are the most valuable players of Ireland Women Team.
Ireland Women Probable Playing 11 for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Mary Waldron.
Batswomen: Una Raymond-Hoey, Gaby Lewis, Rebecca Stokell, Shauna Kavanagh.
All-Rounders: Kim Garth, Laura Delany, Eimear Richardson.
Bowlers: Sophie MacMahon, Celeste Raack, Lara Maritz.
Ireland Women Squad
Laura Delany (captain), Una Raymond-Hoey, Mary Waldron, Kim Garth, Lara Maritz, Shauna Kavanagh, Celeste Raack, Gaby Lewis, Orla Prendergast, Louise Little, Eimear Richardson, Hannah Little, Leah Paul, Sophie MacMahon, Rebecca Stokell.
Netherlands Women Team News
- Juliët Post, Sterre Kalis, Miranda Veringmeier, Robine Rijke and Caroline de Lange are the key players of Netherlands Women.
- Juliët Post will lead the ND-W team.
- Robine Rijke, Miranda Veringmeier and Juliët Post will lead the batting department.
- Sterre Kalis and Annemijn Thomson will play as a key all-rounder.
- Caroline de Lange and Silver Siegers will lead the bowling department.
- Sterre Kalis is one of the most valuable players of the Netherlands Women Team.
Netherlands Women predicted Playing XI for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Babette de Leede, Miranda Veringmeier.
Batswomen: Juliët Post, Robine Rijke, Frederique Overdijk.
All-Rounders: Sterre Kalis, Annemijn Thomson.
Bowlers: Caroline de Lange, Silver Siegers, Iris Zwilling, Annemijn van Beuge.
Juliët Post (c), Iris Zwilling, Sterre Kalis, Leonie Bennet, Mikkie Zwilling, Silver Siegers, Frederique van Arkel, Annemijn Thomson, Miranda Veringmeier, Annemijn van Beuge, Denise van Deventer, Robine Rijke, Caroline de Lange, Frederique Overdijk, Babette de Leede (wk), Gwen Bloemen, Lisa Klokgieters, Eva Lynch.
You may like to read TNPL Dream11 Prediction.
Pitch Report of Sportpark Het Schootsveld, Deventer
The pitch of Sportpark Het Schootsveld, Deventer is a batting wicket and generally favours the batsmen. The batsmen will find easy to score runs on this pitch. The bowlers may get some help in the latter half of the match and batsmen may struggle to score runs.
Weather Report of Deventer
The Weather of Deventer is forecasted to be partly cloudy. There is no sign of rain. The temperature is expected to be 20-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 67%.