Today’s Match Prediction of MI vs CSK Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, Final Match IPL 2019
Mumbai Indians are all set to take on Chennai Super Kings on Sunday, May 12, 2019, at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad. Rohit Sharma and MS Dhoni had won three IPL titles. Who will lift the fourth Indian Premier League title? Read the complete story on who will win today and Mumbai vs Chennai Dream11 Prediction.
Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings were the top two teams in the league phase of the World’s biggest Cricket Tournament. Although both the teams had 18 points in their pocket. Mumbai was in the first position and Chennai was in the second position of the points table and was because of the Net Run Rate (NRR).
Quinton de Kock is only the batsman among both the teams who is in the top ten list of top ten scorers of this season. He has scored 500 runs and is in the fifth position. Apart from de Kock, Suryakumar Yadav has also contributed some runs. He has scored 292 runs in his last 10 matches.
Imran Tahir, Deepak Chahar and Harbhajan Singh have managed to be in the top ten wicket-takers list from Chennai’s side. They have taken 24, 19 and 16 wickets.
If we look at Mumbai’s team only Jasprit Bumrah is on the top ten wicket-taker list. He has taken 17 wickets. Apart from Bumrah Lasith Malinga bowling figure is also quite convincing. He has taken 12 wickets in his last 8 matches.
The batting department of CSK has struggled this season and this can be seen in the top ten list as there is not a single Super Kings batsmen. Faf du Plessis and MS Dhoni have contributed a fair amount of runs. They have scored 273 and 258 runs.
Now the big question is Chennai Super Kings have lost the Qualifier 1 against Mumbai Indians by six wickets a couple of days ago. In fact, they have lost all the matches against MI this season. Read the complete post to know more about the CSK vs MI team news for the final match.
Chennai Super Kings Team News
- Faf du Plessis, Shane Watson, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni, Deepak Chahar and Imran Tahir are the key players of Chennai Super Kings.
- MS Dhoni Will lead the CSK team.
- Shardul Thakur was given a chance in the previous match. However, he was not that effective. The management may include a batsman.
- Either Dhruv Shorey or Murali Vijay may play in place of Shardul Thakur if the pitch allows that.
- Faf du Plessis, Shane Watson and Suresh Raina will lead the batting department.
- Harbhajan Singh, Deepak Chahar and Imran Tahir will lead the bowling department.
- Dwayne Bravo and Ravindra Jadeja will play as a key all-rounder.
- MS Dhoni and Imran Tahir are the most valuable players of Super Kings.
Chennai Super Kings Probable Playing 11 for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: MS Dhoni.
Batsmen: Faf du Plessis, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Shane Watson.
All-Rounders: Dwayne Bravo, Ravindra Jadeja.
Bowlers: Deepak Chahar, Harbhajan Singh, Imran Tahir, Shardul Thakur.
Note: Depending on the pitch condition CSK may include Dhruv Shorey or Murali Vijay in place of Shardul Thakur.
Chennai Super Kings Squad
MS Dhoni (c), KM Asif, Harbhajan Singh, Shardul Thakur, Shane Watson, Mitchell Santner, Dwayne Bravo, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, Imran Tahir, Ravindra Jadeja, Deepak Chahar, Murali Vijay, Scott Kuggeleijn, Karn Sharma, Chaitanya Bishnoi, Kedar Jadhav, Monu Kumar, Faf du Plessis, N Jagadeesan, Mohit Sharma, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Dhruv Shorey.
Mumbai Indians Team News
- Rohit Sharma, Quinton de Kock, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Rahul Chahar and Jasprit Bumrah are the key players of Mumbai Indians Team.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the MI team.
- Jayant Yadav has been given a chance in the last match and he may retain his place in the playing XI.
- Rohit Sharma, Quinton de Kock and Suryakumar Yadav will lead the batting department.
- Hardik Pandya and Krunal Pandya will play as a key all-rounder.
- Jasprit Bumrah, Lasith Malinga and Rahul Chahar will lead the bowling department.
- Hardik Pandya and Rohit Sharma are the most valuable players of the Mumbai team.
Mumbai Indians Predicted playing 11 for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Quinton de Kock.
Batsmen: Rohit Sharma, Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav.
All-Rounders: Krunal Pandya, Hardik Pandya.
Bowlers: Lasith Malinga, Jayant Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Rahul Chahar.
Mumbai Indians Squad
Rohit Sharma (c), Yuvraj Singh, Rahul Chahar, Lasith Malinga, Rasikh Salam, Kieron Pollard, Hardik Pandya, Aditya Tare, Anmolpreet Singh, Mitchell McClenaghan, Ishan Kishan (wk), Suryakumar Yadav, Evin Lewis, Ben Cutting, Jasprit Bumrah, Jayant Yadav, Pankaj Jaiswal, Quinton de Kock (wk), Beuran Hendricks, Barinder Sran, Anukul Roy, Siddhesh Lad, Mayank Markande, Krunal Pandya.
Best Choice for Captain and Vice-Captain for Final Match IPL 2019
- Quinton de Kock
- Rohit Sharma
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Hardik Pandya
- MS Dhoni
- Faf du Plessis
- Suresh Raina
- Ambati Rayudu
- Shane Watson
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips: The above players are most likely to perform. You can take them as a captain and vice-captain.
Players You Cannot Avoid in the CSK vs MI Final Match
- Hardik Pandya
- Faf du Plessis
Dream11 Tips: The above players are very consistent and can contribute today. Try to keep them in your Fantasy Cricket teams.
You may like to read today match prediction.
Pitch Report of Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
The wicket of Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad is good for batting and generally favours the batsmen. The fast bowlers can also take advantage of the wicket. Overall the wicket will favour the batting department.
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips: Try to take top-order batsmen in your teams.
Weather Report of Hyderabad
The weather of Hyderabad is forecasted to be partly cloudy in the morning and mostly sunny in the afternoon. The sky will be clear and there is no sign of rain today. The temperature is expected to be 33-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 41%, which may go up to 54%.
Fantasy Cricket Tips: The weather condition may favour the seam bowlers especially in the initial couple of overs.
The Best MI vs CSK Dream11 Team for the Final Match
Who Will Win the Final Match Today of CSK vs MI Indian Premier League 2019?
According to crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, Chennai Super Kings will win the match today.
Mumbai Indians will win the toss and opt to bowl first.