India Women team are all set to bounce back in 1st ODI on Friday 6th April. In Today’s Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Match Prediction- INDW vs ENGW we will give you all the important details like who will win, Astrology toss prediction, Playing 11 of both the teams, playing condition and pitch report of Nagpur, Vidarbha Cricket Association Ground, the best team to play in any league, weather report.
We will also provide you detailed guru forecast of the game. We will cover each and every news which will lead you to win any fantasy leagues. These data and information are extracted from 100% reliable sources.
Make sure to read the whole post so that you don’t miss any important information. Crix11 will give you details of live streaming of INDW vs ENGW 1st ODI in this post.
All the teams and details of the match are absolutely FREE…
India Women vs England Women Information
- Date: The match will be played on 6th April 2018(Friday).
- Match: England Women tour of India, 2018, IND-W v ENG-W, 1st ODI.
- Venue: Nagpur, Vidarbha Cricket Association Ground.
- Time: 03:30 AM GMT, 09:00 AM IST.
Scoring Pattern of Nagpur, Vidarbha Cricket Association Ground
- The average first inning score of this ground is 268.
- The average second inning score of this ground is 239.
- Highest total on this ground is 350/6 in 50 overs by IND v SL.
- Lowest total on this ground is 154/10 in 45.3 overs by ZIM v AUS.
Pitch report of Nagpur, Vidarbha Cricket Association Ground, 1st ODI
Vidarbha Cricket Association Ground is a batting friendly ground. Batsmen enjoy playing on this pitch. It’s a batting paradise for batsmen and nightmare for the bowlers, however, the pitch will support spin bowlers. Cricket fans will enjoy the 1st ODI as huge runs are expected. In recent times the pitch has supported the seamers in test matches.
Head to Head Between India Women vs England Women
If we see recent five matches one match was abandoned due to rain and in other four games India Women has only won one match out of four matches and England Women has won 3 games out of 4 matches. Indian girls even lost the practice match played a few days back.
Weather Report of Nagpur, Vidarbha Cricket Association Ground on Friday 6th April
It is going to be a tough time for ENGW as the temperature is expected to be 42-Degree Celsius. The sun will shine with its full power. It will be a sunny day but in the latter half of the day, it is expected to be partly cloudy. There is no sign of rain as of now. Humidity will be in between 14% to 45%.
Where Can You Watch the Live Streaming of INDW vs ENGW or Channels to Watch?
England Women Tour of India will be broadcasted by Star Sports in India. Other Subcontinent like Nepal, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Maldives, and Bangladesh can watch the live coverage on the same channel (Star Sports). The live match of INDW vs ENGW 1st ODI can be streamed on Hotstar Digital platform. Either you can decide to watch on their website or their App.
Star Sports has all the Exclusive right to Audio, Video, and other media services via the internet(OTT) rights of all the international matches played in India.
In MENA Countries (North America) and the Middle East, the live cricket match between India Women and England Women can be watched in OSN Sports Cricket HD as they have all the exclusive rights of the live coverage. United States Cricket fans can watch the live game on Willow TV and all the United Kingdom viewers can watch the live coverage on Sky Sports Cricket.
Channels for Live coverage of 1st ODI ENGW vs INDW
- USA: Willow TV
- Australia: Fox Sports
- UK: Sky Sports Cricket
- MENA Countries: OSN Sports Cricket HD
- India: Star Sports, Hotstar
Squad for Both Teams
India Women Team
Smriti Mandhana, Mithali Raj (c), Devika Vaidya, Harmanpreet Kaur, Sushma Verma (wk), Jemimah Rodrigues, Pooja Vastrakar, Jhulan Goswami, Poonam Yadav, Deepti Sharma, Shikha Pandey, Dayalan Hemalatha, Ekta Bisht, Veda Krishnamurthy, Rajeshwari Gayakwad.
England Women Team
Heather Knight (c), Natalie Sciver, Anya Shrubsole, Danielle Hazell, Amy Ellen Jones (wk), Sophie Ecclestone, Tammy Beaumont, Kate Cross, Danielle Wyatt, Alice Davidson Richards, Jenny Gunn, Fran Wilson, Katie George, Alex Hartley, Natasha Farrant, Bryony Smith.
Expected Playing 11 of Both the Teams for 1st ODI
England Women and India Women after playing the shorter format they are back in One Day International format. It will be interesting to see how Indian girls play as T20I was a nightmare series for them. India Women team is a strong team in ODI format.
India Women Likely 11
INDW couldn’t perform well in the T20I but they have to perform well in the 1st ODI. Many new faces are expected to play in today’s match. In one and only practice match, few players performed for India and they might get a chance in the playing 11. Mithali Raj has taken back the leadership responsibility from Kaur.
Devika Vaidya, Smriti Mandhana, Harmanpreet Kaur, Deepti Sharma, Mithali Raj (c), Jemimah Rodrigues, Jhulan Goswami, Pooja Vastrakar, Poonam Yadav, Sushma Verma (wk), Rajeshwari Gayakwad.
England Women Likely 11
Heather Knight playing chances are very less as she is suffering from a hamstring injury. Anya Shrubsole is fit to play and she will take the responsibility to lead ENGW. Few players are expected to make a debut in 1st ODI.
Natalie Sciver, Tammy Beaumont, Bryony Smith, Anya Shrubsole, Alex Hartley, Danielle Wyatt, Amy Ellen Jones (wk), Sophie Ecclestone, Fran Wilson, Alice Davidson Richards, Jenny Gunn.
Note: If Heather Knight passes the fitness test before the match then she will play in place of Bryony Smith.
Key Players of INDW vs ENGW 1st ODI
We have divided the key players in three section i,e wicket keepers, batsman, all-rounders, and bowlers. All the players selected in this section are on the basis of their recent performance. You can make your perfect team for dream11 from the list.
- Tammy Beaumont: Beaumont scored 52 runs in the practice match. In the previous series, she has scored 106 runs in three games. 52.14% of the users have selected her in their dream11 team.
Pro-tips: Beaumont is a most important and most valuable player to have on any fantasy team. You can make a combination of teams from the playing 11.
- Mithali Raj: Mithali Raj Back to her favourite format and ready to take on ENGW on 6th April. She has scored 69 runs in the previous three-match series. 50.09% of the fantasy users have taken her in their teams.
- Smriti Mandhana: A rising star for Indian Team. She is most likely to perform in today’s match. She has scored 219 runs in the last ODI series she played. You cannot avoid a player like her from your team. 80.36% of the users have selected her in their team.
- Danielle Wyatt: Wyatt scored 43 runs in the practice match. In the T20I series, her contribution was quite impressive. 77.26% of the users have chosen her in their team.
- Harmanpreet Kaur: She has been out of form for quite some time but she can bounce back on any given day. She has scored 96 runs in last 3 matches tournament. 61 .15% of the users have taken her in their teams.
- Jemimah Rodrigues: This new member of Indian Women team has proved herself in recent times. She may open with Smriti Mandhana for INDW. 35.73% of the users have chosen her in their teams.
Pro-tip: Make a combination from the above list of players these players are most likely to perform on 1st ODI which will be played on 6th April.
- Natalie Sciver: A perfect batting allrounder to have on your team. In the previous series, she has scored 43 runs and took 2 wickets. 71.15% of the users have selected her in their dream11 fantasy teams.
- Jenny Gunn: Gunn scored 77 runs and took 7 wickets in the last ODI series. 48.43% of the users have chosen her.
- Devika Vaidya: A new member to feature in INDW team in 1st ODI. She has scored 104 runs and took 1 wicket in the practice match. She contributes with bat and ball both so she presence in any fantasy teams is necessary. 19.68% of the users have chosen her in their teams.
Pro-tips: Try to keep Devika Vaidya in your team for the grand league as very few users have selected her and if she strikes “Boom”, you winning chance increases. Make a combination of the above players for multiple teams.
- Anya Shrubsole: She is back from the injury and she is likely to lead ENGW side in the 1st ODI. In the practice match, she scored 20 runs and took 1 wicket. In the last series, she scored 33 runs and took 2 wickets. 32.365 of the users have selected her in their teams.
- Jhulan Goswami: Inthe last series she scored 8 runs and took 5 wickets. She is a lead seamer for Indian Women team. 58.92% of the users have chosen her.
- Poonam Yadav: She is most likely to perform in today’s match as the pitch will support the spinners. In the last series, she took 7 wickets. 53.38% of the users have selected her in their team.
- Alex Hartley: When it comes to ODI ENGW prefer to have her in their playing 11. Hartley took 6 wickets in the last tournament. 14.14% of the users have selected her in their teams.
Pro-tips: Try to make a combination from the above list of players for a perfect dream11 or myteam11 teams.
Best Choice for Captain and Vice-Captain In Dream11, Myteam11 and other Fantasy Leagues
- Tammy Beaumont
- Mithali Raj
- Smriti Mandhana
- Harmanpreet Kaur
- Poonam Yadav
- Danielle Wyatt
Pro-Tips: Make a combination of Captain and Vice-Captain from the above list of players.
Dream11 Guru Prediction- Top Performing players
- Smriti Mandhana
- Poonam Yadav
- Danielle Wyatt
- Tammy Beaumont
Pro-tips: The above players are most likely to perform so try to keep these players on your team for a perfect team.
Who Will Win the Final T20 Between Pakistan vs Windies and Toss Prediction?
Indian women failed to perform in the T20I but INDW is a good team in ODI’s. They are most likely to perform in today’s match. Our astrology team predicted that INDW will win the 1st ODI.
The team winning the toss will decide to bat first and according to our astrology department India will win the toss and they will bat first.
Best Team for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
This team is a Demo team, although you can keep this team in your small leagues. For better and accurate results make your own team from the above data and statistics.
Note: For best result play in small leagues.
Conclusion: This is it for Today’s Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Match Prediction- IND-W vs ENG-W 1st ODI which will be played on Friday 6th April. You can give your valuable feedback in the comment section. Subscribe to our notification of latest updates. GOODBYE!