Today’s Match Prediction Of IND vs WI Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 1st ODI, India tour of West Indies, 2019
West Indies is all set to take on India on Thursday, 08 August 2019, at Providence Stadium, Guyana. If you are looking for IND vs WI Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
It was a horrible start for the West Indies in the T20I. The batting order failed to show any temperament. Kieron Pollard, Rovman Powell and Nicholas Pooran were only the players who scored some decent runs. they have scored 115, 90 and 56 runs.
Oshane Thomas and Sheldon Cottrell took four wickets each.
On the other hand, India started their India tour of West Indies, 2019 with a clean sweep in the T20 and they will look to do the same in the ODI also.
Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma and Rishabh Pant were the top scorers. They have scored 106, 91 and 69 runs. Navdeep Saini, Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Deepak Chahar were among the top wicket-takers. They have taken 5, 3 and 3 wickets.
You may like to read IR-W vs ND-W Dream11 Prediction.
The Best IND vs WI Dream11 Team
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain
- Rohit Sharma
- Virat Kohli
- Chris Gayle
- Shai Hope
- Shikhar Dhawan
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips: The above players are most likely to perform. You can take them as a captain and vice-captain.
Players You Cannot Avoid In The IND vs WI Dream11 Team
- Virat Kohli
- Shai Hope
Dream11 Tips: The above players are very consistent and can contribute today. Try to keep them in your Fantasy Cricket teams.
Who Will Win The Match Today Between IND vs WI?
West Indies performance against India in the last five matches was not that convincing. India had won three matches and WI had won only one match. according to crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, India will win the match today.
The team winning the toss may opt to bat first as 60% of the matches were won by the team batting first. according to Crix11 Toss Prediction, West Indies will win the toss and opt to bat first.
India Team News
- Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami and Yuzvendra Chahal are the key players of India Team.
- Virat Kohli will lead the IND Team.
- The Indian Team management has included Mohammed Shami, Kedar Jadhav, Yuzvendra Chahal and Kuldeep Yadav in the squad.
- Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan will lead the batting department.
- Ravindra Jadeja will play as a key all-rounder.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami and Yuzvendra Chahal will lead the bowling department.
- Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma are the most valuable players of The Men in Blue Team.
India Probable Playing 11 for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Rishabh Pant.
Batsmen: Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer/Manish Pandey/Lokesh Rahul.
All-Rounders: Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja.
Batsmen: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Kuldeep Yadav/Navdeep Saini, Yuzvendra Chahal.
Virat Kohli(c), Rohit Sharma, Manish Pandey, Shikhar Dhawan, Navdeep Saini, Rishabh Pant(w), Kuldeep Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Mohammed Shami, Kedar Jadhav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Ravindra Jadeja, Lokesh Rahul, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, K Khaleel Ahmed.
West Indies Team News
- Shai Hope, Nicholas Pooran, Chris Gayle, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder and Sheldon Cottrell are the key players of Windies Team.
- Jason Holder will lead the WI Team.
- The Windies Team Management has included Jason Holder, Kemar Roach, Roston Chase, Shai Hope and Chris Gayle in the squad.
- Chris Gayle, Shimron Hetmyer and Shai Hope will lead the batting department.
- Jason Holder will play as a key all-rounder.
- Oshane Thomas and Sheldon Cottrell will lead the bowling department.
- Chris Gayle and V are the most valuable players of the West Indies Team.
West Indies Playing XI for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Shai Hope, Nicholas Pooran.
Batsmen: Evin Lewis, Chris Gayle, Shimron Hetmyer.
All-Rounders: Jason Holder, Roston Chase, Carlos Brathwaite.
Batsmen: Oshane Thomas, Sheldon Cottrell, Fabian Allen.
Jason Holder (c), Kemar Roach, Roston Chase, Shai Hope (wk), Sheldon Cottrell, Evin Lewis, Keemo Paul, Chris Gayle, Carlos Brathwaite, Nicholas Pooran, Oshane Thomas, Fabian Allen, Shimron Hetmyer, John Campbell.
Pitch Report of Providence Stadium, Guyana
The pitch of Providence Stadium, Guyana is slow and batting becomes difficult in the second half of the match. The weather condition will favour the seam bowlers, especially in the initial overs.
Weather Condition of Guyana
Scattered T-Storms is predicted throughout the day. There is a 50% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to be 28-Degree Celsius and the Humidity to be 82%.
Fantasy Cricket Tips: The weather condition will favour fast bowlers.