Today’s Match Prediction of IND vs SA Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 8th Match, World Cup 2019
South Africa is all set to take on India on Wednesday, June 05, 2019, at The Rose Bowl, Southampton. If you are looking for IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
South Africa have lost two back to back matches. They have lost their first match against England and the second match against Bangladesh. England has defeated RSA by 104 runs and Bangladesh has defeated the Proteas by 21 runs.
The Proteas have failed to chase on both occasions. Bowlers poor performance and the injury of some key bowlers are hurting the RSA team. Playing against India could be a good chance for them to boost their confidence if they manage to be on the winning side.
On the other hand, India will play their first match of the tournament. Their performance was neutral in the warm-up games, winning one and losing one.
Who will bat at number four position? This was the biggest worry for Indian team management and the outstanding performance of KL Rahul might have solved this issue.
The Indian Skipper may not take this game that easy as South Africa have lost their last two matches and they will play against India with full strength giving their 100%.
The Proteas can’t afford to lose any match from here as losing means out from the World Cup 2019.
The Best IND vs SA Dream11 Team for the 8th Match
Note: New team combination applies with effect from 24th May 2019.
Best Choice for Captain and Vice-Captain for 8th Match, World-Cup 2019
- Virat Kohli
- Lokesh Rahul
- Hardik Pandya
- Quinton de Kock
- Faf du Plessis
- David Miller
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips: The above players are most likely to perform. You can take them as a captain and vice-captain.
Players You Cannot Avoid in the 8th Match, World-Cup 2019
- Quinton de Kock
- Virat Kohli
Dream11 Tips: The above players are very consistent and can contribute today. Try to keep them in your Fantasy Cricket teams.
Who Will Win the 8th Match Today Between IND vs SA World Cup 2019?
If we look at the statistics of the last five matches between South Africa vs India, IND has won four matches and SA has just won one game. The Proteas have lost two matches back to back in this World Cup and their key fast bowlers are injured. On paper, India is ahead of South Africa team.
According to crix11 astrology cricket match prediction India will win the match today.
According to Crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, RSA will win the toss and opt to bat first.
India Team News
- Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni, Hardik Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal and Lokesh Rahul are the key players of India Team.
- Virat Kohli will lead the IND team.
- Depending on the pitch condition India may play with three seamers or two spin bowlers.
- Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma will lead the batting department.
- Hardik Pandya will play as a key all-rounder.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Yuzvendra Chahal will lead the bowling department.
- Virat Kohli and MS Dhoni are the most valuable players of the Men in Blue team.
India Probable Playing XI for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: MS Dhoni.
Batsmen: Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Lokesh Rahul.
All-Rounders: Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja.
Bowlers: Yuzvendra Chahal, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Kuldeep Yadav/Bhuvneshwar Kumar.
Virat Kohli(c), Rohit Sharma, Kuldeep Yadav, Vijay Shankar, Ravindra Jadeja, Shikhar Dhawan, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Lokesh Rahul, Mohammed Shami, MS Dhoni(w), Jasprit Bumrah, Kedar Jadhav, Dinesh Karthik, Hardik Pandya.
South Africa Team News
- Quinton de Kock, Faf du Plessis, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Imran Tahir and David Miller are the key players of South Africa Team.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the SA team.
- Dale Steyn has been ruled out of the World Cup. Beuran Hendricks has replaced him in the squad.
- Lungi Ngidi is also ruled out for 10 days because of a hamstring injury.
- Hashim Amla is fit and may play against India.
- Quinton de Kock, Aiden Markram and Faf du Plessis will lead the batting department.
- Andile Phehlukwayo will play as a key all-rounder.
- Kagiso Rabada and Imran Tahir will lead the bowling department.
- Faf du Plessis and Quinton de Kock are the most valuable players of the Proteas team.
South Africa Predicted Playing 11 for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Quinton de Kock.
Batsmen: Faf du Plessis, Aiden Markram, David Miller, Hashim Amla/Rassie van der Dussen.
All-Rounders: Andile Phehlukwayo, Chris Morris, Jean-Paul Duminy.
Bowlers: Imran Tahir, Kagiso Rabada, Beuran Hendricks/Dwaine Pretorius.
South Africa Squad
Faf du Plessis(c), Quinton de Kock(w), Tabraiz Shamsi, Aiden Markram, Andile Phehlukwayo, David Miller, Kagiso Rabada, Beuran Hendricks, Rassie van der Dussen, Imran Tahir, Jean-Paul Duminy, Dwaine Pretorius, Chris Morris, Hashim Amla.
Pitch Report of The Rose Bowl, Southampton
The pitch of Rose Bowl, Southampton is hard and good for batting. The wicket will have good bounce and the bowlers can take advantage of that. The fast bowlers may get a swing in the initial couple of overs.
Weather Report of Southampton
The weather of Southampton is forecasted to be mostly cloudy and it will remain the same throughout the day. There is no sign of rain today. The temperature expected to be 16-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 61%.
Fantasy Cricket Tips: The weather condition may favour the seam bowlers especially in the initial couple of overs.
Fantasy Cricket Team Prediction for IND vs SA, 8th Match World Cup 2019
Aiden Markram, Quinton de Kock, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Andile Phehlukwayo, Virat Kohli, Jasprit Bumrah, Shikhar Dhawan, JP Duminy, David Miller, Kagiso Rabada, Hardik Pandya.
Captain: Hardik Pandya.
Vice-Captain: Aiden Markram.
You May like to read BAN vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, 9th Match.