What a thrilling finish it was? 6 runs needed off 2 balls and Mahmudullah finishes the match in “Dhoni’s” style.Welcome to crix11.com. In Today’s Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Prediction| IND v BAN Final, we will give you all the details and make sure that your winning chances increases to 100%
The detailed analysis will include everything which you need to know before playing the league. Every grand league winner will suggest you that you should have proper knowledge of the pitch report, playing condition, probable 11, weather report, players recent and past performance.
You should know who will win on the basis of past records. Which team will win the toss? Best Team for Dream11 or other Fantasy Leagues like myteam11 and so on.
So getting tensed as it will take your whole day to research all these information. Don’t worry, we got all of this information covered in this post.
So Here The “DEAL”…
Our cricket and astrology team will provide you all the details absolutely FREE…
There is a condition. You have to read the whole post as you don’t MISS any important strategy or update.
So are you “READY”…?
Let’s jump to the match Prediction.
IND v BAN match Info
- Date: 18th March 2018 (Sunday).
- Match: India and Bangladesh in Sri Lanka T20 Tri-series,2018, IND v BAN, Final T20 Match.
- Venue: Colombo, R.Premadasa Stadium.
- Time: 01:30 PM GMT.
Colombo, R.Premadasa Stadium Scoring Pattern
- Average first inning score is 158.
- Average second inning score is 138.
- Highest total on this ground was 215/5 in 19.4 overs by BAN v SL in Nidahas Trophy, 2018.
- Lowest total on this ground was 80/10 in 17.2 overs by AFG v ENG.
Pitch Report of Colombo, R.Premadasa Stadium
The previous game played on this pitch was a low scoring match as it was difficult to bat but the final will be played on a different pitch. The pitch will support the batsmen and the ball will come nicely into the bat. Expect a huge total in the final match of Nidahas Trophy, 2018.
Head to Head Between India vs Bangladesh
The Asian Tigers lost all the 7 matches played against Men in Blue. In this series, Bangladesh played two matches against India but they failed to win any. BAN showed their potential in the last couple of games played against Lankans.
Weather in Colombo, R.Premadasa Stadium
It’s a bad news for cricket fans as in Colombo it is expected scattered thunderstorms. The game may be affected by rain. The temperature will be 28-degree Celsius and the humidity is supposed to be 84%.
Indian Team Squad
Lokesh Rahul, Manish Pandey, Axar Patel, Suresh Raina, Rohit Sharma (c), Rishabh Pant, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Jaydev Unadkat, Washington Sundar, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal, Deepak Hooda, Vijay Shankar, Shikhar Dhawan.
Bangladeshi Team Squad
Shakib-Al-Hasan (c), Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Sabbir Rahman, Mahmudullah, Mehidy Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Soumya Sarkar, Taskin Ahmed, Nazmul Islam, Imrul Kayes, Tamim Iqbal, Abu Hider Rony, Ariful Haque, Rubel Hossain, Abu Jayed, Liton Das, Nurul Hasan.
Probable Playing 11 of India
Finally, Rohit has performed in the last match played against the same opposition. Siraj bowling is a concern as he has been very expensive played in the last T20 International. Indian Captain will bring back Unadkat in place of Siraj else India will play on 18th March with the same team.
Suresh Raina, Vijay Shankar, Lokesh Rahul, Manish Pandey, Rohit Sharma (c), Shikhar Dhawan, Yuzvendra Chahal, Washington Sundar, Jaydev Unadkat, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Shardul Thakur.
Probable Playing 11 of Bangladesh
It’s nice to see the Asian Tigers have learned a lot from their mistakes in this Nidahas Trophy and have improved. They have taken each step carefully to reach the Final. Expect no change from in their team. It will be interesting to see how they utilize Nazmul Islam as he didn’t a single over in the 6th T20.
Liton Das, Mushfiqur Rahim(wk), Tamim Iqbal, Shakib al Hasan(c), Sabbir Rahman, Mustafizur Rahman, Mahmudullah, Mehdi Hasan, Rubel Hossain, Soumya Sarkar, Nazmul Islam.
Key Players of IND vs BAN, Final T20 Match
We have divided the key players in three section i,e wicket keepers, batsman, all-rounders, and bowlers. All the players selected in this section are on the basis of their recent performance. You can make your perfect team for dream11 from the list.
- Dinesh Karthik: Karthik has scored 56 runs in this series and has contributed 63.5 points till now. In the last inning, he has scored 2 runs and contributed 9 points. That’s the reason only 32.53% of the users have selected him in their team for the final T20.
- Mushfiqur Rahim: The man you cannot think of keeping away from your fantasy teams. He has scored 190 runs so far in this tournament and contributed 133.5 points. In the last game, he has scored 28 runs and contributed 21 points. 67.48% of the users have selected him.
Pro Tips: Try to make a team with Rahim as he will play more number of balls and he is the man in form. For multiple teams make a combination from the above list.
- Shikhar Dhawan: In the last seven matches he has scored 331 runs with an average of 48. In this series, he has contributed 188 runs and 131.5 points. In the last game, he has scored 35 points and contributed 23 points.58.32% of the users have chosen him in their dream11 team.
- Rohit Sharma: He was not contributing throughout the Nidahas Trophy but in last game, he made 89 runs and contributed 58 points. 58.82% of the users have chosen him in the winning teams.
- Tamim Iqbal: Tamim has scored 139 runs in this tournament and contributed 97.5 points so far. In the last match, he has scored 50 runs and contributed 39 fantasy points. 53.89% of the user has taken him in their team.
- Suresh Raina: Most probably Raina will again bat at three down so he becomes a very valuable player. He has scored 103 runs so far. In the last match, he has scored 47 runs and contributed 34 points. 69.69% of the users have selected him.
- Sabbir Rahman: As Shakib being the Captain, he may promote him. He batted 3rd down in the last game and scored 13 runs and contributed 14 points. 28.67% of the users have taken him in their best team.
- Soumya Sarkar: He scored 10 runs and took 1 wicket in the last game and contributed 19 points. 27.09% of the users have taken him in their team.
Pro Tips: Make a team from the above list. The data provided in the above list are very much valuable. Make a combination of teams from the above list for more teams.
- Shakib-Al-Hasan: Shakib would have taken more than 1 wicket in the last inning if he would have bowled more than two overs. He scored 7 runs in the last inning and contributed 17.5 points. 51.43% of the users have selected him.
- Mahmudullah: It is because of Mahmudullah that Asian Tigers are in the Final. He has scored 43 runs in the 6th T20 and contributed 27 points. 41.45% of the dream11 users have chosen him.
- Washington Sundar: Dream11 Guru thinks that Sundar is one of the valuable players in fantasy leagues and they are right. Till now in this series, he took 7 wickets. He took 3 wickets in the last inning and contributed 33 points. 83.28% of the users have selected him in their teams.
Pro Tips: All three players are equally important. You can either take all three players or make a combination the choice is yours although we will give you a demo team so that you can take reference from that team.
- Yuzvendra Chahal: He hasn’t performed in this series but he is an important player to have on your team. So far in this tournament, he took 5 wickets. In the last inning, he took 1 wicket and contributed 13 points. 49.23% of the users have taken him in their team.
- Mustafizur Rahman: In our analysis, we found that Mustafizur took wickets in alternate matches so you can take a decision considering this point. So far in this series, he took 6 wickets. In the last inning, he took 2 wickets and contributed 31 points. 53.61% of the users have selected him.
- Rubel Hossain: Same is the case with Rubel Hossain, he performed in alternate games. He took 5 wickets in this series. In the last inning, he took 1 wicket and contributed 10 points. 64.08% of the users have chosen him.
- Jaydev Unadkat: Unadkat was dropped in the last game but most likely he will play the final. He took 5 wickets in the series so far. 35.32% of the people have taken him.
- Shardul Thakur: He took 1 wicket in the last inning and contributed 11 points. 66.86% of the users have taken him.
Pro Tips: In the above list we have given you the key bowlers and analyzed the data and trend, you can make your team from the above list.
Best Choice for Captain and Vice-Captain in Dream11
- Rohit Sharma
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Suresh Raina
- Tamim Iqbal
- Mushfiqur Rahim
Pro Tips: Take Dhawan and Rahim as captain and Vice-Captain for the small league. For the grand league, you can make a combination of your own.
Who Will Win the Final Match Between IND vs BAN?
Let us first look at the records, India won 7 out of 7 games played against Bangladesh. India is way ahead even on papers even their main player is not playing.
Our Astrology teams say Bangladesh team will win the Final Match of Nidahas Trophy. We don’t want to believe this. Let’s see what happens on 18th March 2018.
Winning the toss will be a huge advantage for both the teams as dew will play important role in the game. The team winning the toss will decide to bowl first. Our Astrology department suggests that Bangladesh will win the toss and they will allow India to Bat first.
Best Team for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket.
This team is a Demo team, although you can keep this team in your small leagues. For better and accurate results make your own team from the above data and statistics.
Conclusion: This is it for Today Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Prediction| IND v BAN Final. We will love to get your feedback in the comment section. Please share this post as it may help your friends also. GOODBYE!