Today’s Match Prediction Of IN-A Vs WI-A Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 4th Unofficial ODI, India A Tour Of West Indies, 2019
West Indies A is all set to take on India A on Friday, July 19, 2019, at Coolidge Cricket Ground, Antigua. If you are looking for WIA vs INDA Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
Three back to back matches, can India A take one more step to make it a clean sweep? The Indian a team was good with the bat and the bowl. India A defeated West Indies A in the last ODI with a huge difference of 148 runs.
Manish Pandey, Shubman Gill and Shubman Gill were the top scorers of INA team. They have scored 100, 77 and 47 runs. The bowler’s performance was even better especially Krunal Pandya who took a 5 wicket haul.
Apart from Pandya Hanuma Vihari took 2 wickets. Navdeep Saini, Washington Sundar and Avesh Khan took one wicket each.
On the other hand, West Indies A failed to chase 295 runs in their 50 overs. The whole team was back in the hut on 147/10.
Keemo Paul, Sunil Ambris and John Campbell are the top scorers of WIA team. They have scored 34, 30 and 21 runs. Romario Shepherd, Rahkeem Cornwall took two wickets each. Raymon Reifer and Keemo Paul took one wicket each.
You may like to read All Tamil Naidu Premier League Dream11 Predictions.
The Best IN-A Vs WI-A Dream11 Team For The 4th Unofficial ODI
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain For 3rd Unofficial ODI
- Shubman Gill
- Shreyas Iyer
- Raymon Reifer
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips: The above players are most likely to perform. You can take them as a captain and vice-captain.
Players You Cannot Avoid In The IN-A Vs WI-A Dream11 Team 4th ODI
- Shreyas Iyer
- Shubman Gill
Dream11 Tips: The above players are very consistent and can contribute today. Try to keep them in your Fantasy Cricket teams.
Who Will Win The 4th ODI Match Today Between INDA Vs WIA?
If we look at the statistics of the last five matches between India A vs West Indies A, INDA has won all the five matches. According to crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, India A will win the match.
According to crix11 astrology prediction, West Indies will win the toss and opt to bat first.
India A Team News
- Shubman Gill, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Krunal Pandya and Navdeep Saini are the key players of India A team.
- Manish Pandey will lead the IN-A team.
- The INDA team management may make a couple of change in their playing XI.
- Anmolpreet Singh may get another chance.
- K Khaleel Ahmed may play in place of Deepak Chahar.
- Shubman Gill, Shreyas Iyer and Manish Pandey will lead the batting department.
- Krunal Pandya will play as a key all-rounder.
- K Khaleel Ahmed, Navdeep Saini and Avesh Khan will lead the bowling department.
- Shubman Gill and Shreyas Iyer are the most valuable players of the INA team.
India A Probable Playing XI for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Ishan Kishan.
Batsmen: Anmolpreet Singh, Shubman Gill, Hanuma Vihari, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey.
All-Rounders: Krunal Pandya.
Bowlers: Avesh Khan, Washington Sundar, Navdeep Saini, K Khaleel Ahmed.
India A Squad
Manish Pandey (c), Krunal Pandya, Deepak Chahar, Rahul Chahar, Navdeep Saini, Hanuma Vihari, Washington Sundar, Axar Patel, K Khaleel Ahmed, Shreyas Iyer, Anmolpreet Singh, Avesh Khan, Shubman Gill, Ishan Kishan (wk), Ruturaj Gaikwad.
West Indies A Team News
- Sunil Ambris, Raymon Reifer, Roston Chase, Romario Shepherd, Keemo Paul and Rahkeem Cornwall are the key players of West Indies A Team.
- Roston Chase will lead the WI-A team.
- The WIA team management may make a couple of changes in the playing 11.
- Shane Dowrich may replace Devon Thomas.
- Sherfane Rutherford may replace Rovman Powell.
- John Campbell, Sunil Ambris and Jonathan Carter will lead the batting department.
- Roston Chase and Raymon Reifer will play as a key all-rounder.
- Akeem Jordan, Romario Shepherd and Keemo Paul will lead the bowling department.
- Raymon Reifer and Kemo Paul are the most valuable players of the WIA team.
West Indies A Predicted Playing 11 for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Shane Dowrich.
Batsmen: Sunil Ambris, Jonathan Carter, John Campbell,
All-Rounders: Raymon Reifer, Rahkeem Cornwall, Sherfane Rutherford, Roston Chase.
Bowlers: Akeem Jordan, Romario Shepherd, Keemo Paul.
West Indies A Squad
Roston Chase (c), Devon Thomas, Sherfane Rutherford, Jonathan Carter, Akeem Jordan, Raymon Reifer, Shane Dowrich (wk), Keemo Paul, Sunil Ambris, Rovman Powell, John Campbell, Romario Shepherd, Rahkeem Cornwall, Kjorn Ottley, Khary Pierre.
Pitch Report of Coolidge Cricket Ground, Antigua
The pitch of Coolidge Cricket Ground, Antigua is an average scoring pitch. The batsmen and the bowlers both can take advantage of the wicket. However, the batsmen may find it easy to score runs on this ground. the spinners will also come into the game once the ball gets old.
Weather Report of Antigua
The weather of Antigua is forecasted to be partly cloudy and it will remain the same throughout the day. There is no sign of rain. The temperature is expected to be 29-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 76%.
Fantasy Cricket Tips: The weather condition may favour the fast bowlers especially in the initial couple of overs.