Today’s Match Prediction Of IN-A Vs WI-A Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 3rd Unofficial ODI, India A Tour Of West Indies, 2019
West Indies A is all set to take on India A on Tuesday, July 16, 2019, at Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound, Antigua. If you are looking for WIA vs INDA Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
Two back to back matches. Can India A seal the unofficial ODI series?
West Indies had won the toss and opted to bowl first in the second ODI but the failed to justify their decision. India A took the advantage of batting first.
The opening pair looked good and had a partnership of 151 runs. Ruturaj Gaikwad scored 85 and Shubman Gill scored 62 runs. Apart from these two batsmen, none of the players could score big.
INDA managed to score 255-8 in 50 overs. The bowlers were good on their part. Navdeep Saini, who got the chance to play has taken 5 wickets. Rahul Chahar took one wicket. K Khaleel Ahmed and Axar Patel took one wicket each.
WIA was all-out in 43.5 overs and they failed to chase the target. The Windies were 65 runs short.
Raymon Reifer was the top scorer for his team and he scored 71 runs. Apart from Reifer, Romario Shepherd and Sunil Ambris scored some runs. They scored 34 and 24 runs.
Romario Shepherd took 4 wickets. Akeem Jordan, Raymon Reifer, Rahkeem Cornwall and Khary Pierre took one wicket each.
It will be interesting to see how West Indies will bounce back in the 3rd Unofficial ODI.
You may like to read Tamil Nadu Premier League TNPL Dream11 Prediction.
The Best IN-A Vs WI-A Dream11 Team For The 3rd Unofficial ODI
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain For 3rd Unofficial ODI
- Shubman Gill
- Shreyas Iyer
- Ruturaj Gaikwad
- Navdeep Saini
- Raymon Reifer
- Romario Shepherd
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips: The above players are most likely to perform. You can take them as a captain and vice-captain.
Players You Cannot Avoid In The IN-A vs WI-A Dream11 Team 3rd ODI
- Shreyas Iyer
- Navdeep Saini
Dream11 Tips: The above players are very consistent and can contribute today. Try to keep them in your Fantasy Cricket teams.
Who Will Win The 3rd ODI Match Today Between INDA Vs WIA?
According to crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, India A will win the match today.
According to crix11 astrology prediction, India will win the toss and opt to bat first.
West Indies A Team News
- Sunil Ambris, Raymon Reifer, Roston Chase, Romario Shepherd and Akeem Jordan are the key players of West Indies A Team.
- Roston Chase will lead the WI-A Team.
- Keemo Paul may replace Rahkeem Cornwall.
- John Campbell, Sunil Ambris and Jonathan Carter will lead the batting department.
- Raymon Reifer and Roston Chase will play as a key all-rounder.
- Romario Shepherd, Akeem Jordan and Khary Pierre will lead the bowling department.
- Raymon Reifer and Roston Chase are the most valuable players of the WIA team.
West Indies A Predicted Playing XI for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Shane Dowrich,
Batsmen: John Campbell, Sunil Ambris, Jonathan Carter,
All-rounders: Roston Chase, Raymon Reifer, Rahkeem Cornwall/Kemo Paul, Rovman Powell.
Bowlers: Romario Shepherd, Akeem Jordan, Khary Pierre.
West Indies A Squad
Roston Chase (c), Devon Thomas, Kjorn Ottley, Jonathan Carter, Rahkeem Cornwall, Shane Dowrich (wk), Khary Pierre, Sunil Ambris, Romario Shepherd, John Campbell, Sherfane Rutherford, Raymon Reifer, Akeem Jordan, Keemo Paul, Rovman Powell.
India A Team News
- Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shubman Gill, Shreyas Iyer, Navdeep Saini, K Khaleel Ahmed and Rahul Chahar are the key players of India A team.
- Manish Pandey will lead the IN-A Team.
- INDA team management may make a couple of changes in their playing 11.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shubman Gill and Shreyas Iyer will lead the batting department.
- Krunal Pandya may get a game today in place of Axar Patel.
- Krunal Pandya/Axar Patel will play as a key all-rounder.
- Navdeep Saini, K Khaleel Ahmed and Rahul Chahar will lead the bowling department.
- Shubman Gill and Shreyas Iyer are the most valuable players of the INDA team.
India A Probable Playing 11 for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Ishan Kishan.
Batsmen: Shubman Gill, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Hanuma Vihari, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey.
All-Rounders: Axar Patel/Krunal Pandya.
Bowlers: K Khaleel Ahmed, Navdeep Saini, Rahul Chahar, Deepak Chahar.
India A Squad
Manish Pandey (c), Krunal Pandya, Anmolpreet Singh, Rahul Chahar, Avesh Khan, Deepak Chahar, Ishan Kishan (wk), Hanuma Vihari, Washington Sundar, Axar Patel, K Khaleel Ahmed, Shreyas Iyer, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Navdeep Saini, Shubman Gill.
Pitch Report Of Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound, Antigua
The pitch of Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound, Antigua is slow and sluggish and generally favours the slow bowlers and the spinners. The batsmen may find it difficult to score easy runs. The slow bowlers with variations can make the batsmen job more difficult.
Weather Report Of Antigua
The weather is forecasted to be mostly sunny and it will remain the same throughout the day. There is no sign of rain. The temperature is expected to be 29-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 70%.
Fantasy Cricket Tips: The weather condition may favour the spin bowlers.