Today’s Match Prediction Of IN-A vs WI-A Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 2nd Unofficial ODI, India A tour of West Indies, 2019
West Indies A is all set to take on India A on Sunday, July 14, 2019, at Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound, Antigua. If you are looking for WIA vs INDA Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
After a loss by 65 runs. Windies A will play their second unofficial match against India A. The Men in Blue has won the toss in the last game and have opted to bat first.
The decision was good but they failed to score big. The team just managed to score 190/10 in 48.5 overs. The score on the board seemed to be small but it was enough for the Indian team to defend the total.
Shreyas Iyer and Hanuma Vihari were the top scorers. They have scored 77 and 34 runs respectively. The bowlers did a great job. K Khaleel Ahmed took three wickets, Rahul Chahar, Axar Patel and Washington Sundar took two wickets each. Deepak Chahar took one wicket in his five overs spell.
On the other hand, the West Indies A might have thought to chase the total easily but the top order collapsed. Jonathan Carter and Rovman Powell were only the players who could score some runs. They have scored 41 runs each.
The bowlers were good on their part and have stopped India A on a chase-able total. Roston Chase took 4 wickets and Akeem Jordan took three wickets.
You may like to read NZ vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, Final Match World Cup 2019.
The Best IN-A vs WI-A Dream11 Team For The 2nd Unofficial ODI
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain For 2nd Unofficial ODI
- Ruturaj Gaikwad
- Shubman Gill
- Shreyas Iyer
- Hanuma Vihari
- Roston Chase
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips: The above players are most likely to perform. You can take them as a captain and vice-captain.
Players You Cannot Avoid In The 2nd ODI
Dream11 Tips: The above players are very consistent and can contribute today. Try to keep them in your Fantasy Cricket teams.
Who Will Win The 2nd ODI Match Today Between INDA vs WIA?
According to crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, India A will win the match today.
According to crix11 astrology prediction, India will win the toss and opt to bat first.
India A Team News
- Shubman Gill, Shreyas Iyer, Hanuma Vihari, K Khaleel Ahmed, Rahul Chahar and Ruturaj Gaikwad are the key players of India A team.
- Manish Pandey will lead the India A team.
- The INDA team management may play with the same playing 11.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shubman Gill and Shreyas Iyer will lead the batting department.
- Axar Patel will play as a key all-rounder.
- Deepak Chahar, K Khaleel Ahmed and Rahul Chahar will lead the bowling department.
- Hanuma Vihari and V are the most valuable players of India A team.
India A Team Predicted Playing 11 For Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Ishan Kishan.
Batsmen: Shreyas Iyer, Shubman Gill, Hanuma Vihar, Manish Pandey, Ruturaj Gaikwad.
All-Rounders: Axar Patel.
Bowlers: Rahul Chahar, Washington Sundar, K Khaleel Ahmed, Deepak Chahar.
India A Squad
Manish Pandey (c), Anmolpreet Singh, Ishan Kishan (wk), Krunal Pandya, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Deepak Chahar, Shubman Gill, Rahul Chahar, Shreyas Iyer, K Khaleel Ahmed, Hanuma Vihari, Avesh Khan, Axar Patel, Navdeep Saini, Washington Sundar.
West Indies A Team News
- Akeem Jordan, Roston Chase, Sunil Ambris, Shane Dowrich, Rovman Powell and Jonathan Carter are the key players of West Indies A Team.
- Roston Chase will lead the WI-A team.
- The WIA team management may make a couple of changes in their playing XI.
- Keemo Paul may get a chance to play in place of Rahkeem Cornwall.
- John Campbell, Sunil Ambris and Shane Dowrich will lead the batting department.
- Roston Chase will play as a key all-rounder.
- Akeem Jordan and Romario Shepherd will lead the bowling department.
- Rovman Powell and Roston Chase are the most valuable players of Windies A team.
West Indies A Probable Playing XI For Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Shane Dowrich.
Batsmen: Sunil Ambris, John Campbell, Jonathan Carter,
All-Rounders: Roston Chase, Rovman Powell, Rahkeem Cornwall/ Keemo Paul, Raymon Reifer.
Bowlers: Akeem Jordan, Khary Pierre, Romario Shepherd,
West Indies Squad
Roston Chase (c), Shane Dowrich (wk), Sherfane Rutherford, John Campbell, Raymon Reifer, Sunil Ambris, Khary Pierre, Jonathan Carter, Akeem Jordan, Rovman Powell, Kjorn Ottley, Rahkeem Cornwall, Devon Thomas, Romario Shepherd, Keemo Paul.
Pitch Report of Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound, Antigua
The pitch of Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound, Antigua is slow and sluggish and generally favours the slow bowlers and the spinners. The batsmen may find it difficult to score easy runs. The slow bowlers with variations can make the batsmen job more difficult.
Weather Report of Antigua
The weather of Antigua is forecasted to be clear. The weather is predicted to be mostly sunny and it will remain the same throughout the day. There is no sign of rain. The temperature is expected to be 29-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 68%.
Fantasy Cricket Tips: The weather condition may favour the fast bowlers in the first couple of overs. However, the spinners will have the maximum advantage.