Today’s Match Prediction Of GLA vs GLO Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, T20 Blast 2019
Gloucestershire is all set to take on Glamorgan on Friday, July 19, 2019, at College Ground, Cheltenham. If you are looking for GLA vs GLO Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
Gloucestershire will play their opening game against Glamorgan who has already played one game. It was an interesting fight last time both teams played against each other. Glam scored a huge total on the board and have won the match by 2 runs.
Craig Meschede, Aneurin Donald and Chris Cooke were the top scorers of GLA team. They have scored 77, 31 and 29 runs. The bowlers were expensive but managed to restrict the opposition under 200 runs.
Michael Hogan and Timm van der Gugten took three wickets each. Ruaidhri Smith took 2 wickets and Graham Wagg took one wicket.
On the other hand, GLOUCS was good with the bat but they failed to chase the massive total. They were short by just two runs. Jack Taylor, Ryan Higgins and Benny Howell were the top scorers. They have scored 52, 37 and 22 runs.
Benny Howell, David Payne and Andrew Tye were the top wicket-takers. They have taken 3, 2 and 1 wickets respectively.
Glamorgan was good with the bat against Somerset the other day but they have failed to defend 180 runs. Jeremy Lawlor, David Lloyd and Colin Ingram were the top scorers. They have scored 43, 57 and 50 runs. Andrew Salter and Daniel Douthwaite took one wicket each.
The Best GLA vs GLO Dream11 Team
Note: Fakhar Zaman had some visa issues so you can replace him with Jeremy Lawlor if he doesn’t play.
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain
- Michael Klinger
- Colin Ingram
- Benny Howell
- David Lloyd
- Ryan Higgins
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips: The above players are most likely to perform. You can take them as a captain and vice-captain.
Players You Cannot Avoid In The GLA vs GLO Dream11 Team
- Benny Howell
- Colin Ingram
Dream11 Tips: The above players are very consistent and can contribute today. Try to keep them in your Fantasy Cricket teams.
You may like to read CHE vs DIN Dream11 Prediction.
Who Will Win The Match Today Between GLA vs GLO?
If we look at the statistics of the last five matches between Gloucestershire vs Glamorgan, GLOUCS has won three matches and GLAM has won two matches. Both the teams have won one game each last year.
According to crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, Gloucestershire will win the match today.
According to crix11 astrology prediction, Glamorgan will win the toss and opt to bowl first.
Gloucestershire Team News
- David Payne, Andrew Tye, Benny Howell, Miles Hammond, Michael Klinger, Ryan Higgins, Ian Cockbain and Jack Taylor are the key players of Gloucestershire Team.
- Michael Klinger will lead the GLO team.
- The GLOUCS team management has announced 14 players squad.
- Miles Hammond, Michael Klinger and Miles Hammond will lead the batting department.
- Benny Howell and Ryan Higgins will play as a key all-rounder.
- David Payne, Andrew Tye and van Buuren will lead the bowling department.
- Benny Howell and Ryan Higgins are the most valuable players of Gloucestershire Team.
Gloucestershire Predicted Playing 11 For Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Gareth Roderick.
Batsmen: Ian Cockbain, Michael Klinger, Miles Hammond.
All-Rounders: Jack Taylor, Benny Howell, Ryan Higgins.
Bowlers: Andrew Tye, David Payne, Liddle, van Buuren.
Klinger, J Taylor, Hammond, Payne, Cockbain, Dent, Bracey, M Taylor, Higgins, Liddle, Howell, van Buuren, Tye, Smith.
Glamorgan Team News
- Jeremy Lawlor, Graham Wagg, David Lloyd, Colin Ingram and Daniel Douthwaite are the key players of Glamorgan Team.
- Colin Ingram will lead the GLA team.
- Fakhar Zaman had some visa issues and if he is available then he will be seen in the playing XI.
- David Lloyd, Colin Ingram and Jeremy Lawlor will lead the batting department.
- Graham Wagg will play as a key all-rounder.
- Marchant de Lange, Daniel Douthwaite and Michael Hogan will lead the bowling department.
- Colin Ingram and Graham Wagg are the most valuable players of Glamorgan Team.
Glamorgan Probable Playing XI for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Chris Cooke.
Batsmen: Colin Ingram, Jeremy Lawlor, David Lloyd, Billy Root
All-Rounders: Graham Wagg, Owen Morgan.
Bowlers: Marchant de Lange, Daniel Douthwaite, Michael Hogan, Andrew Salter.
Colin Ingram (c), Graham Wagg, Daniel Douthwaite, Michael Hogan, Jeremy Lawlor, Andrew Salter, Owen Morgan, Kiran Carlson, Chris Cooke (wk), David Lloyd, Marchant de Lange, Lukas Carey, Billy Root.
Pitch Report of College Ground, Cheltenham
The pitch of College Ground, Cheltenham may favour the batsmen. The batsmen can easily score runs on this ground. The bowlers with variations can take advantage of the wicket.
Weather Report of Cheltenham
Light rain and showers are forecasted on Cheltenham and it will remain the same throughout the day. There is an 80% chance of rain today. The temperature is expected to be 20-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 80%.
Fantasy Cricket Tips: The weather condition may favour fast bowlers.