EAG vs SMA Dream11 Prediction 1st Match [Players Stats]

Eagles vs Smashers, 1st Match, BYJU's Pondicherry T10, 2022.

Today’s Match Prediction of EAG vs SMA Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 1st Match, BYJU’s Pondicherry T10, 2022.

Eagles is set to take on Smashers on Thursday 19th May 2022, at Cricket Association Puducherry Siechem Ground, Puducherry.

If you are looking for  EAG vs SMA Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.

EAG vs SMA Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Top Picks by Experts

  • S Jasvanth: Runs -109 and Wickets – 12
  • Karthik Nair: Runs -214 and Wickets – 11

Eagles vs Smashers Details

Match:Eagles vs Smashers, 1st Match, BYJU’s Pondicherry T10, 2022.
Date:Thursday 19th May 2022.
Time:08:30 AM IST.
Venue:Cricket Association Puducherry Siechem Ground, Puducherry.

Head To Head (Eagles vs Smashers)

Eagles will play their first match against Smashers.

Read All Dream 11 Prediction.

EAG vs SMA Last Five Matches Stats

EaglesNANANANANA
SmashersNANANANANA

Pitch Report of Cricket Association Puducherry Siechem Ground, Puducherry

The pitch of Cricket Association Puducherry Siechem Ground, Puducherry is expected to be neutral. The batsmen and the bowlers both will have the opportunity to make an impact.

However, the fast bowlers may get some swing in the first couple of overs especially in the first couple of overs. The weather condition will be suitable for the fast bowlers.

The wicket has witnessed high scoring and low-scoring encounters both.

Weather Report Of Puducherry

The weather of Puducherry is forecasted to be Mostly Cloudy and it will remain the same throughout the day.

There is 16% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to be 29-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 84%.

Fantasy Cricket Expert Tips: The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Eagles Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. R Ayyanar(wk): Runs -101
  2. M Madan Kumar: Runs -19 and Wickets – 04
  3. AS Govindaraajan: Runs -79 and Wickets – 02
  4. Ashith Sanganakal: Runs -11 and Wickets – 10
  5. S Jasvanth: Runs -109 and Wickets – 12
  6. T A Abeesh: Runs -11 and Wickets – 02
  7. M Sivamurugan: Runs -535
  8. P Akash: Runs -196 and Wickets – 08
  9. Saie Sharan: Runs -11 and Wickets – 08
  10. Sathish S: Runs -330 and Wickets – 02
  11. Kumar Pazhani: Runs -102

Eagles Squad

Sathish S, Sanjay Sudhakar, P Akash, Sivamurugan M, S Jasvanth, Saie Sharan Y, Shushruth VS, Naarayanan K R, Ashith Sanganakal, Madan Kumar, Kumar Pazhani, Magadevan Mathan, T A Abeesh, Sivanth Raj, AS Govindaraajan, Ram Prasath, Thamizhazhagan R, R Ayyanar, Rajasekhara Reddy.

Smashers Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. M Mathavan(wk): Runs -79 and Wickets – 09
  2. Karthik Nair: Runs -214 and Wickets – 11
  3. Mohit Mittan: Runs -251
  4. Rajesh Verma: Runs -54 and Wickets – 94
  5. Abhilash Kulkarni: Runs -153 and Wickets – 04
  6. Rishi Raut: Runs -182 and Wickets – 06
  7. P Sunil Kumar: Runs -132 and Wickets -04
  8. Akshay Jain: Runs -11 and Wickets – 03
  9. Hrithik Singh: Runs – 54 and Wickets – 05
  10. Viknesh Raj: Runs -74 and Wickets – 07
  11. S Ashwath: Runs -232 and Wickets – 14

Smashers Squad

P Sunil Kumar, Shinon Shijith, Karthik B Nair, Vijay Rajaram, Mohammed Shafeequddin, Arunachalam V, S Ashwath, Akshay Jain S, Rajesh Verma, Adithya Reddy, Sivakumar Subramani, Gajender Tanwar, Abhilash Kulkarni, Hrithik Singh, Rishi Raut, M Mathavan, Mohit Mittan, Vinay Singh, Viknesh Raj.

EAG vs SMA Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team

Wicket-Keeper: M Mathavan

Batsmen: M Mittan, S.S, A Govindaraajan

All-Rounders: K B Nair, S Sharan-Y, S Ashwath, S Jasvanth

Bowlers: Jain S, M Madan Kumar, A Sanganakal

EAG vs SMA MyFab11 Prediction [Team]

Wicket-Keeper: M Mathavan

Batsmen: S.S, A Govindaraajan, M Mittan

All-Rounders: S Sharan-Y, S Ashwath, K B Nair, S Jasvanth

Bowlers: M Madan Kumar, A Sanganakal, Jain S

Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain

  • S Jasvanth: Runs -109 and Wickets – 12
  • Sathish S: Runs -330 and Wickets – 02
  • Ashith Sanganakal: Runs -11 and Wickets – 10
  • Karthik Nair: Runs -214 and Wickets – 11
  • M Mathavan(wk): Runs -79 and Wickets – 09
  • S Ashwath: Runs -232 and Wickets – 14

Players You Cannot Avoid In EAG vs SMA Dream 11 Team

  • S Jasvanth: Runs -109 and Wickets – 12
  • Karthik Nair: Runs -214 and Wickets – 11

Who Will Win Today Between EAG vs SMA, 1st Match?

According to the crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, SMA will win the match today.

Toss Prediction

According to the Crix11 toss prediction, SMA will win the toss and ask EAG to bat first.

Comments

0 comments

Photo of author
AUTHOR
Aryan Raj
Aryan Raj is one of the Cricket Expert who's prediction is very accurate. He has a keen interest in all sports (Cricket, Football, Basketball etc.)