DVE vs GRD Dream11 Prediction 15th Match [Backed By Data]

DVE vs GRD Dream11




Today’s Match Prediction of DVE VS GRD Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 15th Match, Dream11 Vincy Premier League T10, 2020.

Dark View Explorers is set to take on Grenadines Divers on Saturday 14th November 2020, at Arnos Vale Sporting Complex, St Vincent.

If you are looking for DVE VS GRD Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.

Dark View Explorers have won the last two matches back to back and Grenadines Divers have lost the last game.

DVE VS GRD Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Top Picks by Experts

  • Asif Hopper: Runs -139 and Wickets -02
  • Tyrone Theophile: Runs -80 and Wickets -07

Dark View Explorers vs Grenadines Divers Details

Match:Dark View Explorers vs Grenadines Divers, 15th Match, Dream11 Vincy Premier League T10, 2020.
Date:Saturday 14th November 2020.
Time:20:00 PM IST.
Venue:Arnos Vale Sporting Complex, St Vincent.

Head To Head (Dark View Explorers vs Grenadines Divers)

Dark View Explorers have lost the last match played against Grenadines Divers by 19 runs.

Read SMR vs GBL Dream11 Prediction.

Read LIO vs SHA Dream11 Prediction.

Read MUL vs KAR Dream11 Prediction.

Grenadines Divers have played 5 matches, won 2 and lost 3 matches. They are in the 3rd position of the points table with 4 points in their pocket.

Dark View Explorers have played 5 games, won 2 and lost 3 games. They are in the 4th position of the points table with 4 points in their pocket.

DVE VS GRD Last Five Matches Stats

Dark View ExplorersWWLLL
Grenadines DiversLWLWL

Pitch Report of Arnos Vale Sporting Complex, St Vincent

A balanced wicket where the batsmen and the bowlers both will have the opportunity to be make an impact. The weather condition will favor the fast bowlers especially in the first couple of overs. Batting second will be comparatively easy.

Weather Report Of St Vincent

The weather of St Vincent is forecasted to be mostly cloudy. There is a 25% chance of rain at the time of the match. The temperature is expected to be 28-Degree Celsius and the Humidity to be 75%.

Fantasy Cricket Expert Tips: The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Dark View Explorers Predicted Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Lindon James (wk): Runs -59 and Wickets – 01
  2. Miles Bascombe: Runs -105
  3. Jade Matthews: Runs -DNB and Wickets -00
  4. Shammon Hooper: Runs -90 and Wickets -02
  5. Denson Hoyte: Runs -00
  6. Alick Athanaze: Runs -03 and Wickets -00
  7. Sealron Williaams: Runs -11 and Wickets -05
  8. Deron Greaves: Runs -134 and Wickets -03
  9. Shaquille Browne: Runs -DNB and Wickets -07
  10. Jahiel Walters: Runs -02 and Wickets -02
  11. Dean Browne: Runs -65 and Wickets -03

Note:

  • Dark View Explorers had to chase 97 runs in 10 overs in the last match and the batsmen chased the total in 9.2 overs.
  • Miles Bascombe was the top scorer who scored 54 runs off 31 balls.
  • Lindon James scored 23 runs off 9 balls.
  • Dean Browne took 2 wickets.

Dark View Explorers Squad

Sealron Williaams, Denson Hoyte, Shammon Hooper, Dean Browne, Miles Bascombe, Shaquille Browne, Deron Greaves, Wesrick Strough, Alick Athanaze, Ojay Matthews, Jahiel Walters, Drumo Toney, Lindon James, Jade Matthews.

Grenadines Divers Predicted Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Romario Grant: Runs -10
  2. Shem Browne: Runs -96
  3. Wayne Harper (wk): Runs -47
  4. Braxie Browne: Runs -00 and Wickets -00
  5. Asif Hopper: Runs -139 and Wickets -02
  6. Razine Browne: Runs -09 and Wickets -01
  7. Kevin Abraham: Runs -07 and Wickets -05
  8. Tyrone Theophile: Runs -80 and Wickets -07
  9. Geron Wyllie: Runs -00 and Wickets -05
  10. Obed McCoy: Runs -44 and Wickets -02
  11. Kadir Nedd: Runs -15

Note:

  • Grenadines Divers had to chase 96 runs in 10 overs in the last match and the batsmen failed to chase the total.
  • Shem Browne was the top scorer who scored 24 runs off 8 balls.
  • Wayne Harper and Asif Hopper scored 14 and 10 runs.
  • Geron Wyllie took 2 wickets.

Grenadines Divers Squad

Tyrone Theophile, Shem Browne, Kevin Abraham, Braxie Browne, Wayne Harper, Kadir Nedd, Jordan Samuel, Geron Wyllie, Leon Quashie, Razine Browne, Obed McCoy, Asif Hopper, Romario Grant.

DVE VS GRD Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team

Wicket-Keeper: L James.

Batsmen: T Theophile, S Williaams, M Bascombe.

All-Rounders: A Hooper, G Greaves, S Hooper, D Browne.

Bowlers: S Browne, K Abraham, G Wyllie.

Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain

  • Shem Browne: Runs -96
  • Asif Hopper: Runs -139 and Wickets -02
  • Tyrone Theophile: Runs -80 and Wickets -07
  • Miles Bascombe: Runs -105
  • Shammon Hooper: Runs -90 and Wickets -02
  • Deron Greaves: Runs -134 and Wickets -03

Players You Cannot Avoid In DVE VS GRD Dream 11 Team

  1. Shammon Hooper: Runs -90 and Wickets -02
  2. Shem Browne: Runs -96

Who Will Win Today Between DVE VS GRD, 15th Match?

According to the crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, DVE will win the match today.

Toss Prediction

According to Crix11 toss prediction, DVE will win the toss and ask GRD to bat first.

Disclaimer

Fantasy Cricket is a game of skill and luck is also very much important to win the grand league in dream11 or any other fantasy cricket leagues. We have covered the skill part.

We have mentioned the expected playing 11 as per our cricket knowledge. You can change the dream11 team once the playing 11 is out.

Comments

0 comments




Related Posts

close

Ad Blocker Detected!

Refresh

>