DUR vs WAS Dream11 Prediction North Group Match [Players Stats]

Durham vs Warwickshire, North Group Match, English T20 Blast, 2022.

Today’s Match Prediction of DUR vs WAS Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, North Group Match, English T20 Blast, 2022.

Durham is set to take on Warwickshire on Wednesday 8th June 2022, at Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street.

If you are looking for  DUR vs WAS Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.


DUR vs WAS Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Top Picks by Experts

  • Paul Coughlin: Runs -124 and Wickets – 08
  • Jake Lintott: Runs -25 and Wickets – 13

Durham vs Warwickshire Details

Match:Durham vs Warwickshire, North Group Match, English T20 Blast, 2022.
Date:Wednesday 8th June 2022.
Time:11:00 PM IST.
Venue:Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street.

Head To Head (Durham vs Warwickshire)

If we look at the last five matches played between Durham vs Warwickshire, DUR has won three games and WAS has won 2 games.

Warwickshire has won their last match played against Durham by 5 wickets.

Read All Dream 11 Prediction.

Read PSM vs AJH Dream11 Prediction.

DUR vs WAS Last Five Matches Stats

DurhamLLWLL
WarwickshireWLLWW

Pitch Report of Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street

The pitch of Riverside Ground, Chester-le-Street will favor the batsmen and may slow down gradually. A couple of games were low scoring encounters.

Weather Report Of Chester-le-Street

The weather of Chester-le-Street is forecasted to be Clear and it will remain the same throughout the day.

There is 12% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to be 13-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 88%.

Fantasy Cricket Expert Tips: The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Durham Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Liam Trevaskis (c): Runs -54 and Wickets – 05
  2. Andrew Tye: Runs -10 and Wickets – 08
  3. Paul Coughlin: Runs -124 and Wickets – 08
  4. Scott Borthwick: Runs -41 and Wickets – 03
  5. Oliver Robinson (wk): Runs -110
  6. Brydon Carse: Runs -71 and Wickets – 05
  7. David Bedingham: Runs -95
  8. Ben Raine: Runs -40 and Wickets – 06
  9. Michael Jones: Runs -127
  10. Ned Eckersley: Runs -69
  11. Graham Clark: Runs -239

Durham Squad

Ben Raine, Ollie Robinson(wk), Jonathan Bushnell, Brydon Carse, Scott Borthwick, Graham Clark, Paul Coughlin, Ned Eckersley, Michael Jones, George Drissell, Stanley Mcalindon, David Bedingham, Liam Trevaskis(c), Andrew Tye.

Warwickshire Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Chris Benjamin: Runs -175
  2. Danny Briggs: Runs -05 and Wickets – 09
  3. Adam Hose: Runs -142
  4. Olly Stone: Runs – DNB and Wickets -01
  5. Sam Hain: Runs -122
  6. Jake Lintott: Runs -25 and Wickets – 13
  7. Alex Davies (wk): Runs -105
  8. Carlos Brathwaite (c): Runs -84 and Wickets – 05
  9. Jacob Bethell: Runs -53 and Wickets – 01
  10. Craig Miles: Runs -07 and Wickets – 06
  11. Paul Stirling: Runs -200 and Wickets – 00

Warwickshire Squad

Carlos Brathwaite (c), Danny Briggs, Henry Brookes, Jacob Bethell, Sam Hain, Jake Lintott, Craig Miles, Olly Stone, Chris Benjamin, Alex Davies (wk), Ethan Brookes, Adam Hose, Paul Stirling.

DUR vs WAS Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team


Wicket-Keeper: A Davies

Batsmen: P Stirling, G Clark, S Hain

All-Rounders: C Brathwaite, P Coughlin

Bowlers: D Briggs, A Tye, B Raine, B Carse, J Lintott

DUR vs WAS MyFab11 Prediction [Team]


Wicket-Keeper: C Benjamin, George Robinson

Batsmen: P Stirling, G Clark, M Jones

All-Rounders: P Coughlin, C Brathwaite, J Bethell

Bowlers: A Tye, J Lintott, D Briggs

Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain

  • Paul Coughlin: Runs -124 and Wickets – 08
  • Graham Clark: Runs -239
  • Andrew Tye: Runs -10 and Wickets – 08
  • Carlos Brathwaite (c): Runs -84 and Wickets – 05
  • Jake Lintott: Runs -25 and Wickets – 13
  • Paul Stirling: Runs -200 and Wickets – 00

Players You Cannot Avoid In DUR vs WAS Dream 11 Team

  • Paul Coughlin: Runs -124 and Wickets – 08
  • Jake Lintott: Runs -25 and Wickets – 13

Who Will Win Today Between DUR vs WAS, North Group Match?

According to the crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, WAS will win the match today.

Toss Prediction

According to the Crix11 toss prediction, WAS will win the toss and ask DUR to bat first.

Comments

0 comments

Photo of author
AUTHOR
Aryan Raj
Aryan Raj is one of the Cricket Expert who's prediction is very accurate. He has a keen interest in all sports (Cricket, Football, Basketball etc.)