CWA vs SRO Dream11 Prediction 15th Match [Players Stats]

Cornwall Warriors vs Surrey Royals, 15th Match, Jamaica T10, 2022.

Today’s Match Prediction of CWA vs SRO Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 15th Match, Jamaica T10, 2022.

Cornwall Warriors is set to take on Surrey Royals on Tuesday 26th April 2022, at Sabina Park, Kingston.

If you are looking for  CWA vs SRO Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.

CWA vs SRO Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Top Picks by Experts

  • Michael Frew: Runs -04 and Wickets – 10
  • Damian Ebanks: Runs -33 and Wickets – 04

Cornwall Warriors vs Surrey Royals Details

Match:Cornwall Warriors vs Surrey Royals, 15th Match, Jamaica T10, 2022.
Date:Tuesday 26th April 2022.
Time:09:15 PM IST.
Venue:Sabina Park, Kingston.

Head To Head (Cornwall Warriors vs Surrey Royals)

Cornwall Warriors will play their first match against Surrey Royals.

Read All Dream 11 Prediction.

CWA vs SRO Last Five Matches Stats

Cornwall WarriorsLWLWNA
Surrey RoyalsLWLNANA

Pitch Report of Sabina Park, Kingston

The pitch of Sabina Park, Kingston, Jamaica is good for batting and the same is expected today.

The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Weather Report Of Kingston

The weather of Kingston is forecasted to be Partly Cloudy and it will remain the same throughout the day.

There is 16% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to be 24-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 84%.

Fantasy Cricket Expert Tips: The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Cornwall Warriors Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Ockeeno Farqhason: Runs -30
  2. Michael Frew: Runs -04 and Wickets – 10
  3. Jevoy Spence (wk): Runs -32
  4. Bryan Gayle: Runs – 06
  5. Kerry Holness: Runs -88
  6. Mikheil Silver: Runs -DNB
  7. Andre McCarthy-I: Runs -49 and Wickets – 00
  8. Jerome Daley: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 01
  9. Damian Ebanks: Runs -33 and Wickets – 04
  10. Jermaine Jerome Levy: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 05
  11. Damian Bryce: Runs -15

Cornwall Warriors Squad

Kerry Holness, Ace Wallance, Damion Distin, Michael Frew, Marquino Mindley, Jermaine Jerome Levy, Omar Williams, Omar Samuels, Ramaal Lewis, Andre McCarthy-I, Bryan Gayle, Damian Ebanks, Ockeeno Farqhason, Damian Bryce, Paul Palmer, Derval Green, Recardo Dewar, Jerome Daley, Jevoy Spence, Mikheil Silver.

Surrey Royals Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Leroy Lugg: Runs -69
  2. Raewin Senior: Runs – 25 and Wickets – 00
  3. Romaine Morrison (wk): Runs -13
  4. Jamie Hay: Runs -04 and Wickets – 01
  5. Nkrumah Bonner: Runs -47
  6. Ryan Francis: Runs -01 and Wickets – 01
  7. Carlos Brown: Runs -01
  8. Nicholson Gordon: Runs -07 and Wickets – 05
  9. Javelle Glen: Runs -23
  10. Everton Oharo: Runs -01 and Wickets – 02
  11. Pete Salmon: Runs – 21 and Wickets – 03

Surrey Royals Squad

Ryan Francis, Everton Oharo, Jamie Hay, Leroy Lugg, Nkrumah Bonner, Javelle Glen, Rushane Gordon, Carlos Brown, Pete Salmon, Nicholson Gordon, Malik Thompson, Romaine Morrison, Brandon King, Raewin Senior, Leighton Leslie.

CWA vs SRO Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team

Wicket-Keeper: J Spence

Batsmen: L Lug, O Ferqhason, K Holness

All-Rounders: N Bonner, M Frew, D Ebanks, P Salmon

Bowlers: J Jerordon, N Gordon, E Oharo

CWA vs SRO MyFab11 Prediction [Team]

Wicket-Keeper: J Spence

Batsmen: O Ferqhason, K Holness, L Lug

All-Rounders: D Ebanks, P Salmon, N Bonner, M Frew

Bowlers: J Jerordon, N Gordon, E Oharo

Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain

  • Michael Frew: Runs -04 and Wickets – 10
  • Damian Ebanks: Runs -33 and Wickets – 04
  • Kerry Holness: Runs -88
  • Nicholson Gordon: Runs -07 and Wickets – 05
  • Pete Salmon: Runs – 21 and Wickets – 03
  • Leroy Lugg: Runs -69

Players You Cannot Avoid In CWA vs SRO Dream 11 Team

  • Michael Frew: Runs -04 and Wickets – 10
  • Damian Ebanks: Runs -33 and Wickets – 04

Who Will Win Today Between CWA vs SRO, 15th Match?

According to the crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, CWA will win the match today.

Toss Prediction

According to the Crix11 toss prediction, CWA will win the toss and ask SRO to bat first.

Comments

0 comments

Photo of author
AUTHOR
Aryan Raj
Aryan Raj is one of the Cricket Expert who's prediction is very accurate. He has a keen interest in all sports (Cricket, Football, Basketball etc.)