Chennai Super Kings will play the 5th match of IPL 2018 on their home ground after 1095 days against Kolkata Knight Riders on Tuesday. In Today’s Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Match Prediction of CSK vs KKR we will give you details on who will win, astrology forecast of the toss, Playing 11.
Our cricket expert will also provide you with a complete details of players recent and past performance, Playing condition and pitch report of MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai, the best choice for captain and vice-captain in dream11, myteam11 and other fantasy leagues, weather report, key players, dream 11 best team prediction, guru forecast, live streaming details.
If you want to increase your chance of winning to 100% then try to play in a small league and also make sure to read the whole post as we provide details and statistics taken from very reliable sources.
So what are you waiting for?
Read here for Match Prediction
Grab the full details and Dream11 Fantasy Team without paying a single penny…
Yes absolutely FREE of cost…
CSK vs KKR Match Information
- Date: The match will be played on 10th April 2018 (Tuesday).
- Match: Indian Premier League, CSK vs KKR, IPL 2018.
- Venue: Chennai, MA Chidambaram Stadium.
- Time: 02:30 PM GMT, 08:00 PM IST.
Scoring Pattern of Chennai, MA Chidambaram Stadium
- The average first inning score of this ground is 167.
- The average second inning score of this ground is 166.
- Highest total on this ground is 167/5 in 20 overs by NZ v IND.
- Lowest defended on this ground is 167/5 in 20 overs by NZ v IND.
Pitch report of Chennai, MA Chidambaram Stadium 5th Match (IPL 11th Edition)
CSK played their last match here was on 10th May 2015 and out of 7, Chennai Super Kings won 6 matches. The pitch will support the slow bowlers and seamers who have variations in their pocket will be benefited. The batsmen who play with their straight bat generally has a good chance of scoring runs. Our prediction says that it will be an average scoring game but the game will be interesting as it will be a close game.
Head to Head Between Kolkata Knight Riders vs Chennai Super Kings
KKR team has won 3 matches out of 5 matches whereas CSK team has won 2 games out of 5 games. Chennai Super Kings has a very impressive record in MA Chidambaram. If we look at the results of IPL 2015, CSK has won 6 matches out of 7 matches. It will be interesting to see can Dinesh Karthik win the 5th T2O Match.
Weather Report of Chennai, MA Chidambaram Stadium on Tuesday, 10th April 2018
Weather of Chennai is expected to be clear at the time of play and there is no chance of rain on the match day. In the morning it may be partly cloudy but no rain is expected. The temperature is predicted to be 30-Degree Celsius and humidity is supposed to be 78% which may go up to 82%.
Where Can You Watch the Live Streaming of CSK vs KKR or Channels to Watch?
Star Sports has paid a huge amount of INR 16,347.50 Crores to get exclusive rights of IPL 2018 for live coverage for five years starting from 2018 to 2022. Star Sports has all the media rights including TV and all Digital Rights. You can watch the full match of Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders on Star Sports.
Other Countries can Watch the Live Match of KKR vs CSK 5th Match on the Below Mentioned Channel List
[table “6” could not be loaded /]
Squad for Both the Team in 11th Edition of IPL
Chennai Super Kings Team for IPL 2018
Shane Watson, Faf du Plessis, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Sam Billings, Suresh Raina, Dwayne Bravo, Dhruv Shorey, Karn Sharma, Chaitanya Bishnoi, Murali Vijay, Deepak Chahar, Harbhajan Singh, Kshitiz Sharma, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Kanishk Seth, Mark Wood, N Jagadeesan, KM Asif, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir, Monu Kumar.
Kolkata Knight Riders
Sunil Narine, Chris Lynn, Apoorv Wankhade, Dinesh Karthik (c & wk), Rinku Singh, Tom Curran, Robin Uthappa, Andre Russell, Piyush Chawla, Cameron Delport, Javon Searles, Nitish Rana, Shivam Mavi, Vinay Kumar, Shubman Gill, Mitchell Johnson, Ishank Jaggi, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Kuldeep Yadav.
Expected Playing 11 prediction of both the Teams 5th Match
Both the teams have won their first match and they will want to continue their winning streak and be on top of the point table. Although it’s too early to worry about the points, winning will definitely boost their confidence.
Likely Playing 11 Prediction of CSK
Kedar Jadhav is out as he is injured. Batting may be a concern for Dhoni as Faf du Plessis is still not available for the 5th match. M Vijay is fit and he may open the innings with Watson. Karn Sharma may get a chance as the pitch has a good track record for spinners. Lungi Ngidi may get a game in place of Mark Wood.
Murali Vijay/Dhruv Shorey/N Jagadeesan, Ambati Rayudu, Imran Tahir, Shane Watson, Dwayne Bravo, Deepak Chahar, Suresh Raina, Karn Sharma/Harbhajan Singh, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Lungi Ngidi/Mark Wood, Ravindra Jadeja.
Note: As per the latest update Vijay will go through a fitness test and if he passes he will play else he will not.
Likely Playing 11 Prediction of KKR
The googlies of KKR team is doing wonders for them and on today’s match, they have a great opportunity as the pitch will favour the slow bowlers. Karthik may not want to change the team and play with the same playing 11. KKR seems to be a perfect team and we have not found any problem in any of their department. It will be interesting to watch how Dinesh and their boys play on 5th match of IPL 2018. Nagarkoti may play in place of Vinay Kumar.
Robin Uthappa, Sunil Narine, Kuldeep Yadav, Dinesh Karthik (c & wk), Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Chris Lynn, Piyush Chawla, Nitish Rana, Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Mitchell Johnson.
Key Players of CSK vs KKR 5th Match 10th April
We have divided the key players in three section i,e wicket keepers, batsman, all-rounders, and bowlers. All the players selected in this section are on the basis of their recent performance. You can make your perfect team for dream11 from the list.
- Dinesh Karthik: Dinesh Karthik batted 5th down in the third match. He scored 35 runs and contributed 21.5 points. 58.26% of the users have selected him in their dream11 fantasy teams.
- MS Dhoni: MSD also batted 5th down for CSK in the first match. He scored 5 runs and contributed and contributed 4.5 points. Dhoni has a very good batting record in Chennai. 41.02% of the users have selected him in their dream team.
Pro-tips: Try to play with multiple teams and make a combination of the above players. For a small league, you can keep Karthik as the pitch will support those batsmen who play with straight bat and Dinesh is one of them.
- Suresh Raina: Raina couldn’t perform according to his potential but he is a key batsman for Chennai Super Kings. He batted at third down, scored 4 runs and contributed 4 fantasy points. 82.44% of the users have chosen him.
- Chris Lynn: Lynn scored 5 runs and scored 5 dream11 points. 68.87% of the users have selected him. His score of the previous match was not that promising but everyone knows how dangerous he could be.
- Robin Uthappa: Most important player for the 5th game. Robin scored 13 runs and contributed 9.5 points in the last inning. 57.55% of the users have selected him.
- Ambati Rayudu: Rayudu opened the innings for CSK but in the 5th match he may take the responsibility of batting at the middle. He scored 22 runs and contributed 19 points. 62.88% of the fantasy users have taken him in their dream11 team.
- Nitish Rana: The showman of the previous game. He contributed with the bat and ball both. He batted at fourth down, scored 34 runs, took 2 wickets and contributed 42 points. 76.27% of the users have taken him in their teams.
Pro-tips: Try to make a combination of the above players. You can make your team from the playing 11 also. Try to keep the batsmen who play with straight bat.
- Shane Watson: Watson opened the innings for Chennai Super Kings. He scored 16 runs took 2 wickets and contributed 31.5 points. 70.39% of the users have chosen him in their teams.
- Sunil Narine: Narine opened the innings for KKR in the last inning. He scored 50 runs, took 1 wicket and contributed 48 points. 85.46% of the users have taken him in their dream team.
- Dwayne-Bravo: 68 runs of 30 balls. What an inning he played in the last game. He batted at 7th down and contributed 48.5 points. 78.26% of the users have selected him.
- Piyush Chawla: Chawla can be a very dangerous player on M.A Chidambaram Stadium. He took 1 wicket in the previous inning and contributed 12 points. 6.46% of the users have selected him in their teams.
- Andre Russell: Russell batted at seventh down for his team. He scored 15 points and contributed 16.5 points. 26.48% of the users have selected him in their team.
Pro-tips: Make a combination of the above players.
- Imran Tahir: Tahir took 1 wicket and contributed 10 points. 55.18% of the users have selected him in their team.
- Kuldeep Yadav: Kuldeep couldn’t manage to take any wicket in the previous game but he is most likely to perform in the 5th match of IPL 2018. He contributed 4 points. 57.15% of the dream11 users have selected him in their fantasy teams.
- Harbhajan Singh: Harbhajan only bowled 2 overs but very economical. He contributed 10.5 points. 35.43% of the users have selected him in their teams.
Pro-tips: You can take bowlers from the key player’s list as well as playing 11 lists. Try to keep more slow ballers in your teams.
Best Choice for Captain and Vice-Captain In Dream11, Myteam11 and other Fantasy Leagues
- Imran Tahir
- Shane Watson
- Sunil Narine
- Robin Uthappa
- Chris Lynn
- Suresh Raina
- Dinesh Karthik
Pro tips: Try to make a combination of above player. These players are most likely to perform. You can also keep captain and vice-captain from the key players.
Dream11 Guru Prediction- Top Performing players
- Sunil Narine (48 points)
- Dwayne Bravo (48.5 points)
- Nitish Rana (42 points)
- Shane Watson (31.5 points)
Pro tips: You can keep the above players as a captain and vice-captain
Who Will Win the 5th Match of IPL 2018 Between CSK vs KKR and Toss Prediction?
At home, Chennai Super Kings is a very strong team. Their winning percentage at home is 70%. In IPL 2015 CSK has won 6 matches out of 7 matches. KKR seems to be a strong team on papers and has a very high chance of winning the 5th match. Crix11 prediction says that CSK will win the fifth match of IPL 2018.
Till we have seen that the team winning the toss has decided to chase but in today’s match the team winning the toss will love to bat first as chasing becomes very difficult in M.A Chidambaram Stadium. According to Astrology CSK will win the toss and they will love to bat first and set a target.
Best Team for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
This team is a Demo team, although you can keep this team in your small leagues. For better and accurate results make your own team from the above data and statistics.
Note: To win in every match try to play in a small league.
Conclusion: This is it for Today’s Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Match Prediction of KKR vs CSK, 5th T20 Match, IPL 2018 which will be played on Tuesday 10th April. You can give your valuable feedback in the comment section. Subscribe to our notification of latest updates. GOODBYE!