Today’s Match Prediction Of CHE vs DIN Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, Qualifier 1, Tamil Nadu Premier League 2019
Dindigul Dragons are set to take on Chepauk Super Gillies on Sunday, August 11, 2019, at Indian Cement Company Ground, Tirunelveli. If you are looking for CHE vs DIN Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
The first and the second position of the TNPL 2019 will play against each other on the first Qualifier.
Dindigul Dragons have played 7 matches, won 6 and lost one game. They have finished in the first position of the points table with 12 points in their pocket. They have won six matches back to back in the league stage.
On the other hand, Chepauk Super Gillies has played 7 matches, won 5 and lost 2 matches. They have finished at the second position of the points table with ten points in their pocket.
Dindigul Dragons and Madurai Panthers were the two teams who defeated CHE in the league phase.
You may like to read WH vs BRW Dream11 Prediction.
The Best CHE Vs DIN Dream11 Team
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain
- Hari Nishanth
- N Jagadeesan
- Ravichandran Ashwin
- Kaushik Gandhi
- Harish Kumar
- Vijay Shankar
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips: The above players are most likely to perform. You can take them as a captain and vice-captain.
Players You Cannot Avoid In The CHE Vs DIN Dream11 Team
- Vijay Shankar
- N Jagadeesan
Dream11 Tips: The above players are very consistent and can contribute today. Try to keep them in your Fantasy Cricket teams.
Who Will Win The Match Today Between DIN Vs CHE?
If we look at the statistics of the last four matches between Chepauk Super Gillies vs Dindigul Dragons, DGD has won two matches and CSG has won two games. DD has won the last two games. according to crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, DIN will win the match today.
According to crix11 astrology toss prediction, CHE will win the toss and opt to bat.
Dindigul Dragons Team News
- Hari Nishanth, N Jagadeesan, Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohan Abhinav, Jagannathan Kaushik and M Silambarasan are the key players of Dindigul Dragons Team.
- Ravichandran Ashwin will lead the DIN team.
- N Jagadeesan, Hari Nishanth and NS Chaturved will lead the batting department.
- Ravichandran Ashwin and Ramalingam Rohit will play as a key all-rounder.
- M Silambarasan, Jagannathan Kaushik and M Mohammed will lead the bowling department.
- N Jagadeesan and Hari Nishanth are the most valuable players of the DD team.
Dindigul Dragons Predicted Playing XI for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: N Jagadeesan.
Batsmen: Hari Nishanth, NS Chaturved, R Vivek, Sumant Jain
All-Rounders: Ravichandran Ashwin, Ramalingam Rohit.
Bowlers: M Silambarasan, Jagannathan Kaushik, M Mohammed, Mohan Abhinav.
Dindigul Dragons Squad
Ravichandran Ashwin (c), Sumant Jain, Jagannathan Kaushik, Ramalingam Rohit, M Mohammed, Mohan Abhinav, M Karthik Saran, Trilok Nag, N Jagadeesan, NS Chaturved, M Silambarasan, Hari Nishanth, ME Yazh Arun Mozhi, S Sujay, Varun Totadri, Adithya Arun, B Praanesh, R Vivek, M Anbu.
Chepauk Super Gillies Team News
- Ganga Sridhar Raju, Kaushik Gandhi, Gopinath, Vijay Shankar, Uthirasamy Sasidev, Harish Kumar and G Periyaswamy are the key players of Chepauk Super Gillies Team.
- Vijay Shankar will lead the CHE team.
- Ganga Sridhar Raju, Kaushik Gandhi and Gopinath will lead the batting department.
- Vijay Shankar and Harish Kumar will play as a key all-rounder.
- G Periyaswamy, M Siddharth and R Alexander will lead the bowling department.
- Vijay Shankar and Harish Kumar are the most valuable players of the CSG team.
Chepauk Super Gillies Probable Playing 11 for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Umashankar Sushil.
Batsmen: Ganga Sridhar Raju, Kaushik Gandhi, Gopinath, Uthirasamy Sasidev.
All-Rounders: Murugan Ashwin, Vijay Shankar, Harish Kumar.
Bowlers: G Periyaswamy, M Siddharth, R Alexander.
Chepauk Super Gillies Squad
Vijay Shankar (c), R Thavith Kumar, Kaushik Gandhi, Ganga Sridhar Raju, Murugan Ashwin, V Santhanasekar, Umashankar Sushil, R Alexander, Y Jeba Selvin, Baskaran Rahul, Gopinath, Dev Rahul, Sunny Kumar Singh, Samruddh Bhat, B Arun, MK Sivakumar, S Karthik, M Siddharth, Uthirasamy Sasidev, A Aarif, Harish Kumar, G Periyaswamy, Arun Kumar.
Pitch Report Of Indian Cement Company Ground, Tirunelveli
The pitch of Indian Cement Company Ground, Tirunelveli will favour the bowlers. The batsmen may find it difficult to score runs, especially in the first innings. The last three matches were a low scoring game and the same is expected today.
Weather Report Of Tirunelveli
The weather of Tirunelveli is forecasted to be mostly cloudy and it will remain the same throughout the day. There is no sign of rain today. The temperature is forecasted to be 33-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 51%.
Fantasy Cricket Tips: The weather condition will favour the fast bowlers especially in the first couple of overs.