BUB vs MIH Dream11 Prediction 29th Match [Players Stats]

Burdwan Blues VS Midnapore Heros, 29th Match, BYJU'S Bengal Inter District T20, 2021.

Today’s Match Prediction of BUB vs MIH Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 29th Match, BYJU’S Bengal Inter District T20, 2021.

Burdwan Blues is set to take on Midnapore Heros on Tuesday 7th December 2021, at Bengal Cricket Academy Ground, Kalyani.

If you are looking for BUB vs MIH Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.

BUB vs MIH Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Top Picks by Experts

  • Rahul Kundu: Runs -571 and Wickets -09
  • Karan Lal: Runs -1166 and Wickets – 59

Burdwan Blues VS Midnapore Heros Details

Match:Burdwan Blues VS Midnapore Heros, 29th Match, BYJU’S Bengal Inter District T20, 2021.
Date:Tuesday 7th December 2021.
Time:08:45 AM IST.
Venue:Bengal Cricket Academy Ground, Kalyani.

Head To Head (Burdwan Blues VS Midnapore Heros)

Burdwan Blues will play their first match against Midnapore Heros.

BUB vs MIH Last Five Matches Stats

Burdwan BluesNANANANANA
Midnapore HerosNANANANANA

Pitch Report of Bengal Cricket Academy Ground, Kalyani

The Pitch of Bengal Cricket Academy Ground, Kalyani will favor the bowlers. Most of the matches played on this ground were low-scoring encounters and the same is expected today.

The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Read all Dream11 Prediction.

Weather Report Of Kalyani

The weather of Kalyani is forecasted to be Partly Cloudy and it will remain the same throughout the day.

There is an 8% chance of rain. The temperature is expected to be 22-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 92%.

Fantasy Cricket Expert Tips: The weather condition will favor the seamers.

Burdwan Blues Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Suman Das: Runs -94 and Wickets – 01
  2. Akashdeep Ghosh: Runs -169 and Wickets – 03
  3. Sanjib Kumar Singh: Runs -171 and Wickets – 03
  4. Azaz Ansari: Runs -02 and Wickets – 03
  5. Akash Sarkar: Runs -374
  6. Shubham Chatterjee: Runs -64 and Wickets – 04
  7. Rakesh Shaw: Runs -269 and Wickets – 04
  8. Nikhil Sinha: Runs -186 and Wickets – 09
  9. Arikta Das: Runs -195 and Wickets – 06
  10. Bishal Singh Lama: Runs -299 and Wickets – 04
  11. Abhisek Banerjee: Runs -446 and Wickets – 03

Burdwan Blues Squad

Akashdeep Ghosh, Sanjib Kumar Singh, Bishal Singh Lama, Ayan Chongdar, Bijoy Kr Bhattacharjee, Brajeswar Chattaraj, Shubham Chatterjee, Arikta Das, Debapriya Gosh, Aishik Patel, Nikhil Sinha, Rakesh Shaw, Bhupender Singh, Arka Sarkar, Arnab Ghosh, Abhisek Banerjee, Abhijit Bhagat, Akash Sarkar, Suman Das, Azaz Ansari.

Midnapore Heros Playing 11 For Today’s Match

  1. Sagen Murmu: Runs -361 and Wickets -22
  2. Sambit Nag: Runs -54 and Wickets – 27
  3. Aranya Hazra: Runs -228 and Wickets – 03
  4. Somnath Das: Runs -11 and Wickets – 17
  5. Ajit Kumar: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 08
  6. Rahul Sen: Runs -1563 and Wickets – 05
  7. Kranti Kumar Verma: Runs -353 and Wickets -04
  8. Venkat Raj: Runs -252
  9. Karan Lal: Runs -1166 and Wickets – 59
  10. Rahul Kundu: Runs -571 and Wickets -09
  11. Rahul Thakur: Runs -DNB and Wickets – 42

Midnapore Heros Squad

Rahul Kundu, Ibrahim Ali Shaikh, Rajesh Saroj, Karan Lal, Amit Kuila, Sambit Nag, Vikrant Rajput, Kranti Kumar Verma, Aranya Hazra, Ajit Kumar, Somnath Das, Tribrit Roy, Rahul Sen, Satyabrata Murmu, Deepak Singh-I, Avinash Kumar, V Venkat Raj, Sagen Murmu, Iftikar Ali Khan, Rahul Thakur.

BUB vs MIH Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team

Wicket-Keeper: N Sinha, R Sen

Batsmen: A Banerjee, A Ghosh, R Kundu, V Venkat Raj

All-Rounders: K Lal

Bowlers: S Neg, B Singh Lama, B Singh, R Thakur

BUB vs MIH Playerzpot Prediction [Team]

Wicket-Keeper: R Sen, N Sinha

Batsmen: R Kundu, V Venkat Raj, A Banerjee, A Ghosh

All-Rounders: K Lal

Bowlers: B Singh, R Thakur, S Neg, B Singh Lama

Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain

  • Nikhil Sinha: Runs -186 and Wickets – 09
  • Abhisek Banerjee: Runs -446 and Wickets – 03
  • Bishal Singh Lama: Runs -299 and Wickets – 04
  • Karan Lal: Runs -1166 and Wickets – 59
  • Rahul Kundu: Runs -571 and Wickets -09
  • Rahul Sen: Runs -1563 and Wickets – 05

Players You Cannot Avoid In BUB vs MIH Dream 11 Team

  • Rahul Kundu: Runs -571 and Wickets -09
  • Karan Lal: Runs -1166 and Wickets – 59

Who Will Win Today Between BUB vs MIH, 29th Match?

According to the crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, BUB will win the match today.

Toss Prediction: Who Will Win The Toss Today?

According to the Crix11 toss prediction, BUB will win the toss and ask MIH to bat first.

Comments

0 comments

Photo of author
AUTHOR
Aryan Raj is one of the Cricket Expert who's prediction is very accurate. He has a keen interest in all sports (Cricket, Football, Basketball etc.)