Today’s Match Prediction of BAN vs NZ Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 9th Match, World Cup 2019
Bangladesh is all set to take on New Zealand on Wednesday, June 05, 2019, at Kennington Oval, London. If you are looking for BAN vs NZ Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
Bangladesh and New Zealand, both the teams have played one match each and have won.
Bangladesh has defeated South Africa by 21 runs. Mushfiqur Rahim and Shakib Al Hasan were the top scorers. They have scored 78 and 75 runs. Mustafizur Rahman and Mohammad Saifuddin were the top wicket-takers. They have taken 3 and 2 wickets respectively.
On the other hand, New Zealand has defeated Sri Lanka by 10 wickets. Martin Guptill and Colin Munro were the top scorers. They have scored 73 and 58 runs. Matt Henry and Lockie Ferguson were the top wicket-takers. They have taken three wickets each.
The Best BAN vs NZ Dream11 Team for the 9th Match
Note: New team combination applies with effect from 24th May 2019.
Best Choice for Captain and Vice-Captain for 9th Match, World-Cup 2019
- Tamim Iqbal
- Shakib Al Hasan
- Mushfiqur Rahim
- Martin Guptill
- Colin Munro
- Kane Williamson
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips: The above players are most likely to perform. You can take them as a captain and vice-captain.
Players You Cannot Avoid in the 9th Match, World-Cup 2019
Dream11 Tips: The above players are very consistent and can contribute today. Try to keep them in your Fantasy Cricket teams.
Who Will Win the 9th Match Today Between BAN vs NZ World Cup 2019?
If we look at the statistics of the last five matches between New Zealand vs Bangladesh, NZ has won three matches and BAN has won two games. Both the teams have won the first match in this World Cup.
According to crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, New Zealand will win the match.
According to crix11 astrology prediction, New Zealand will win the toss and opt to bowl first.
New Zealand Team News
- Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Ross Taylor, Kane Williamson, Lockie Ferguson and Trent Boult are the key players of New Zealand Team.
- Kane Williamson will lead the NZ team.
- Tim Southee and Henry Nicholls didn’t play the first match due to injuries and they will not play today’s match also.
- The Kiwis team management may play with the same playing 11.
- Martin Guptill, Colin Munro and Kane Williamson will lead the batting department.
- Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner and James Neesham will play as a key all-rounder.
- Matt Henry, Trent Boult and Lockie Ferguson will lead the bowling department.
- Ross Taylor and Kane Williamson are the most valuable players of the Black Caps.
New Zealand Predicted Playing 11 for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Tom Latham.
Batsmen: Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor, Colin Munro, Martin Guptill,
All-Rounders: Colin de Grandhomme, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner.
Bowlers: Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult, Matt Henry.
New Zealand Squad
James Neesham, Martin Guptill, Ish Sodhi, Colin Munro, Colin de Grandhomme, Kane Williamson(c), Lockie Ferguson, Ross Taylor, Tom Blundell, Tom Latham(w), Mitchell Santner, Henry Nicholls, Matt Henry, Tim Southee, Trent Boult.
Bangladesh Team News
- Tamim Iqbal, Mushfiqur Rahim, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman and Mahmudullah are the key players of Bangladesh Team.
- Mashrafe Mortaza will lead the BAN team.
- Rubel Hossain may get a chance in place of Mohammad Saifuddin.
- Soumya Sarkar, Tamim Iqbal and Mushfiqur Rahim will lead the batting team.
- Mosaddek Hossain and Shakib Al Hasan will play as a key all-rounder.
- Mustafizur Rahman, Mehidy Hasan and Mashrafe Mortaza will lead the bowling department.
- Mushfiqur Rahim and Shakib Al Hasan are the most valuable players of the Bangladesh team.
Bangladesh Probable Playing XI for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Mushfiqur Rahim.
Batsmen: Tamim Iqbal, Mohammad Mithun, Mahmudullah, Soumya Sarkar
All-Rounders: Shakib Al Hasan, Mosaddek Hossain,
Bowlers: Mashrafe Mortaza, Mehidy Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Mohammad Saifuddin/Rubel Hossain.
Mushfiqur Rahim(w), Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das, Soumya Sarkar, Abu Jayed, Mehidy Hasan, Shakib Al Hasan, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mustafizur Rahman, Mohammad Mithun, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Mahmudullah, Rubel Hossain, Mosaddek Hossain, Sabbir Rahman.
Pitch Report of The Oval, London
A different pitch will be used today. The pitch is expected to be a batting-friendly. However, the fast bowlers may get some help from the wicket in the initial couple of overs because of the weather condition.
Weather Report of London
The weather of London is forecasted to be cloudy and it will remain the same throughout the day. There is no sign of rain. the temperature is expected to be 18-Degree Celsius and the humidity to be 48%.
Fantasy Cricket Tips: The weather condition may favour the seam bowlers especially in the initial couple of overs.
Fantasy Cricket Team Prediction for BAN vs NZ, 9th Match World Cup 2019
Tamim Iqbal, Mushfiqur Rahim, Matt Henry, Mahmudullah, Tom Latham, Shakib Al Hasan, Trent Boult, Kane Williamson, Mohammad Mithun, Colin Munro, Mashrafe Mortaza.
Captain: Tamim Iqbal.
Vice-Captain: Colin Munro.
You may like to read IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction, 8th Match.