Today’s Match Prediction Of AUS vs ENG Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, 2nd Semi-Final, World Cup 2019
England is all set to take on Australia on Thursday, July 11, 2019, at Edgbaston, Birmingham. If you are looking for ENG vs AUS Dream11 Prediction then you are at the right place.
The Aussies have finished in the second position of the points table.
England has finished in the fourth position of the points table. Although the English have finished in the fourth position, they are one of the favourites for this World Cup.
No one would have thought that the Aussies will finish at the top of the table after their recent performance before the World Cup 2019.
England had some outstanding performance in their last couple of weeks and can be the team to lift this World Cup.
The Australian team had some injury issues but their key players are in good form and they know how to handle the pressure.
Australia has defeated England in the league stage of the game by 64 Runs.
The Best AUS vs ENG Dream11 Team For The 2nd Semi-Final Match
Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain For Second Semi-Final, World-Cup 2019
- David Warner
- Aaron Finch
- Steven Smith
- Jason Roy
- Jonny Bairstow
- Joe Root
Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips: The above players are most likely to perform. You can take them as a captain and vice-captain.
Players You Cannot Avoid In The 2nd Semi-Final, World-Cup 2019
- Joe Root
- Steven Smith
Dream11 Tips: The above players are very consistent and can contribute today. Try to keep them in your Fantasy Cricket teams.
Who Will Win The 2nd Semi-Final Match Today Between ENG vs AUS World Cup 2019?
If you look at the statistics of the last five matches between England vs Australia, Aus has won only one game and Eng has won four matches. If you leave the last game England has won the four matches back to back.
According to Crix11 astrology cricket match prediction, England will win the match today.
According to crix11 astrology match prediction, England will win the match and opt to bat first.
England Team News
- Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Jason Roy, Ben Stokes, Eoin Morgan, Jos Buttler and Jofra Archer are the key players of England Team.
- Eoin Morgan will lead the ENG team.
- The England team may play with the same playing XI. Moeen Ali may not get the chance to play in the Semi-Final.
- Joe Root, Jason Roy and Jonny Bairstow will lead the batting department.
- Ben Stokes will play as a key all-rounder.
- Jofra Archer, Chris Woakes and Mark Wood will lead the bowling department.
- Ben Stokes is one of the most valuable players in the English team.
England Probable Playing XI for Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Jos Buttler.
Batsmen: Eoin Morgan, Jason Roy, Joe Root, Jonny Bairstow.
All-Rounders: Ben Stokes.
Bowlers: Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, Chris Woakes, Jofra Archer, Liam Plunkett.
Eoin Morgan(c), Liam Dawson, Jason Roy, Liam Plunkett, Jonny Bairstow, Moeen Ali, Joe Root, Jofra Archer, Ben Stokes, Mark Wood, Jos Buttler(w), Tom Curran, Chris Woakes, James Vince, Adil Rashid.
Australia Team News
- Steven Smith, Mitchell Starc, Aaron Finch, David Warner, Alex Carey, Glenn Maxwell and Jason Behrendorff are the key players of Australia Team.
- Aaron Finch will lead the AUS Team.
- Justin Langer has already mentioned that Peter Handscomb will make his World Cup Debut. He will replace Usman Khawaja in the playing 11.
- Steven Smith, Aaron Finch and David Warner will lead the batting department.
- Glenn Maxwell and Marcus Stoinis will play as a key all-rounder.
- Mitchell Starc, Jason Behrendorff and Pat Cummins will lead the bowling department.
- Mitchell Starc and David Warner are the most valuable players of the Australia team.
Australia Predicted Playing 11 For Today’s Match
Wicket-Keeper: Alex Carey.
Batsmen: Aaron Finch, Peter Handscomb, David Warner, Steven Smith
All-Rounders: Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell.
Bowlers: Nathan Lyon, Pat Cummins, Jason Behrendorff, Mitchell Starc.
Aaron Finch(c), Nathan Coulter-Nile, David Warner, Adam Zampa, Steven Smith, Alex Carey(w), Peter Handscomb, Jason Behrendorff, Marcus Stoinis, Nathan Lyon, Glenn Maxwell, Kane Richardson, Pat Cummins, Matthew Wade, Mitchell Starc.
Pitch Report Of Edgbaston, Birmingham
The pitch of Edgbaston, Birmingham is good for batting. The wicket is going to have less grass as compared to the last match. The shorter boundaries will definitely favour the pinch hitters. The spin bowlers will have a difficult time on this wicket.
Weather Report Birmingham
The weather report may upset you. Rain is forecasted throughout the day. There is a 50% chance of rain today. The temperature is expected to be 17-Degree Celsius and the Humidity to be 81%.
Fantasy Cricket News And Tips
- Australia has a 53% chance of winning.
- England has won 10 matches out of 13 matches in the last three years.
- The seamers take 79% of the wickets on Edgbaston, Birmingham and the spinners take 21% of the wickets.
Fantasy Cricket Team Astrology Prediction For ENG vs AUS, Second Semi-Final World Cup 2019
J Buttler: Butler may score 42 to 63 runs and he may contribute 24 to 27 points.
P Handscomb: Handscomb may contribute 30 to 36 fantasy cricket points.
D Warner: David Warner may score 68 to 103 runs. He may contribute 56 to 78 Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Points.
J Root: Joe Root may score 22 to 47 runs today. Root may contribute 22 to 47 Dream11 points.
J Bairstow: Bairstow may score 52 to 79 runs and he may contribute 50 to 63 points.
S Smith: Steve Smith will bat at one down. smith may score 34-51 runs. He may contribute 15-33 fantasy points.
J Roy: Joson Roy has scored three centuries against Australia. He may score 52 to 79 runs and he may contribute 39 to 55 points.
M Stoinis: Stonis may take 1 wicket. He may contribute 9 to 24 points.
B Stokes: Ben Stokes may take 1 to 2 wickets. He may contribute 37 to 64 points.
P Cummins: Pat Cummins may take 2 to 3 wickets today. He may contribute 29 to 42 points.
L Plunkett: Plunkett may take one to three wickets. He may contribute 16 to 42 points.
C Woakes: Chris Woakes may take one to two wickets. He may contribute 19 to 32 points.
You may like to read all Dream11 Predictions.