After losing back to back will England Women will bounce back in the finals of Women’s Tri-Series on 31st March 2018? In Today Dream11 Match Prediction ENG-W v AUS-W Final T20 we will analyze all the details related to the final match and give you so that you can win and make a perfect team to win in almost every fantasy leagues.
The details which we provide are based on deep research, statistics, past data and a bit of astrology. These details will include weather report of Mumbai, players recent and past performance, playing condition, likely 11, best team for dream11 and other fantasy leagues, pitch report of Brabourne Stadium, key players, the best choice for captain and vice-captain, who will win the match and toss prediction.
All the details in crix11.com are absolutely FREE…
Yes, you heard right for FREE…”We Predict, Players Perform and You Win”. Simple as that!
No More BS…
Let’s jump to the post…
ENGW vs AUSW Match Information
- Date: 31st March 2018 (Saturday).
- Match: Women’s T20 Tri-Series in India, 2018, Final Match, AUS-W v ENG-W
- Venue: Mumbai, Brabourne Stadium.
- Time: 4:30 AM, GMT, 10:00 AM IST.
Scoring Pattern of Mumbai, Brabourne Stadium
- Average first inning score is 150.
- Average second inning score is 146.
- Highest total on this ground was 199/3 in 18.4 overs by ENG-W v IND-W in Women’s Tri-Series, 2018.
- Lowest total on this ground was 96/10 in 17.4 overs by ENG-W v AUS-W in Women’s Tri-Series, 2018.
Pitch Report of Mumbai, Brabourne Stadium for Final T20, ENGW vs AUSW
Initially, the pitch was flat and good for batting but in last couple of innings we saw a low scoring game but in the final match again the pitch will be flat and we can see a high scoring game. The batsmen will enjoy batting here and it will be a tough time for the bowlers.
Head to Head between Australia Women and England Women
Australian girls defeated England Women in the last encounter quite easily. They bowled out EN-W at 96/10. If we look at previous 5 matches England Women team won 3 times out of 5 games. Australia Women won 2 games out of 5 matches. It will be interesting to see will Australian can make it 3 out of 6 on 31st March?
Weather in Mumbai, Brabourne Stadium on 31st March
It will be a sunny day and so will be difficult for the players as the humidity will go up to 80%. The maximum temperature is expected to be 29-Degree Celsius and minimum to be 27-Degree Celsius. There is no sign of rain so we can see the full match.
England Women Team Squad
Danielle Wyatt, Alice Davidson Richards, Danielle Hazell, Jenny Gunn, Katie George, Heather Knight (c), Amy Ellen Jones (wk), Bryony Smith, Tammy Beaumont, Anya Shrubsole, Natalie Sciver, Fran Wilson, Sophie Ecclestone, Kate Cross, Tash Farrant, Alex Hartley.
Australia Women Team Squad
Ashleigh Gardner, Rachael Haynes, Meg Lanning (c), Megan Schutt, Sophie Molineux, Ellyse Perry, Jess Jonassen, Amanda Wellington, Beth Mooney, Elyse Villani, Delissa Kimmince, Nicola Carey, Alyssa Healy, Naomi Stalenberg.
Dream Team of Previous Match Between ENG-W vs AUS-W
This team is a dream team of the previous match played between Australia Women and England Women. This team won the grand league. You can take reference from this team. The demo team for AUSW vs ENGW is below in this post.
Probable Playing 11 for Final Match
Both the teams are set to play the finals. Lanning and Heather will try to play with their best playing 11 if there is no injury before the match.
The Australian team is high on confidence as they have bowled out their opposition on 96/10 in their last encounter. Sophie Molineux has to make a way for Beth Mooney. As being the Final match Lanning will play with their best players.
Ashleigh Gardner, Alyssa Healy (wk), Megan Schutt, Meg Lanning (c), Beth Mooney, Jess Jonassen, Ellyse Perry, Delissa Kimmince, Elyse Villani, Amanda Wellington, Rachel Haynes.
Losing two games back to back is a huge disappointment for Heather Knight and she would like to bounce back today on Final T20. There is no positive news of Anya Shrubsole so it is expected that she will not feature in the final game. ENGW will go with their best playing options available.
Tammy Beaumont (wk), Heather Knight (c), Sophie Ecclestone, Amy Ellen Jones, Natalie Sciver, Jenny Gunn, Danielle Wyatt, Alice Davidson, Bryony Smith, Danielle Hazell, Tash Farrant.
Key Players of ENGW vs AUSW, Final Match Women’s Tri-Series
We have divided the key players in three section i,e wicket keepers, batsman, all-rounders, and bowlers. All the players selected in this section are on the basis of their recent performance. You can make your perfect team for dream11 from the list.
- Tammy Beaumont: Beaumont scored 276 runs in last 10 matches with an average of 30.66. In this series, she has scored 208 in 4 games including practice match. In the previous match, she has scored 10 runs and contributed 7.5 points. 45.92% of the users have selected her in their winning team.
- Alyssa Healy: Healy couldn’t perform well in this series but she is a good player. She has scored 50 runs in this women’s tri-series. The last match she scored 6 runs and contributed 9.5 points. 46.22% of the users have selected her in their team.
Pro-Tips: Both players are good players you can take anyone on your team but Beaumont is more likely to perform in today’s match.
- Beth Mooney: Mooney scored 346 runs in last 9 matches with an average of 49.42. In the last match she played, she has scored 71 runs and contributed 45.5 points. 55.05% of the users have selected her in their dream team.
- Danielle Wyatt: In last 10 games she has scored 369 runs with an average of 36.90. The previous game she scored 31 runs and contributed 22.5 points. 88.04% of the users have taken her in their team.
- Meg Lanning: Lanning has scored 87 runs in last four games. In the last match, she contributed 30.5 points and scored 41 runs. 51.72% of the users have chosen her in their team.
- Heather Knight: Knight couldn’t contribute much to this series but she has to score runs in the finals if she wants England Women to win. She contributed 8 points in the last inning. 34.27% of the users have chosen her in their dream team.
- Elyse Villani: Villani scored 232 runs in last 10 matches with an average of 25.77. In this series, she has scored 106 runs and contributed 76 points in total. 73% of the fantasy users have taken her.
- Rachael Haynes: Rising star for the Australian team. She has scored 87 runs and contributed 65.5 points in total in this tournament. 42.93% of the users have taken her.
Pro-Tips: Try to keep more of pinch-hitters in your team as the pitch is good for batsmen but as the game progresses it will help the spinners.
- Natalie Sciver: Sciver has scored 161 runs and took 6 wickets in this series. She scored 15 runs and contributed 11 points in the last inning. 81.01% of the users have selected her.
- Ellyse Perry: If given a chance she can be a dangerous player and she proved it in the last inning. She scored 47 runs and took 1 wicket and contributed 44 points.50.05% of the users have taken him in their team.
- Ashleigh Gardner: Gardner has scored 60 runs and scored 4 wickets in this series. She has contributed 12 points in the last match. 67.06% of the users have taken her.
- Jenny Gunn: In the last 9 matches Gunn took 12 wickets. In this series, she scored 28 runs and took 3 wickets and contributed 51 points in total. 21.82% of the users have selected her.
Pro-Tips: Make a combination of the above players for best results.
- Danielle Hazell: Hazell took 9 wickets in last 9 games. In this series, she took 5 wickets and contributed 39.5 points in total. 52.91% of the users have chosen her.
- Megan Schutt: Schutt took 13 wickets in last 10 matches. She contributed 78 points in total in this series and took 6 wickets. 80.65% of the users have chosen her.
- Amanda Wellington: Wellington is a go-to bowler and has performed in recent past. In last 7 matches, she took 10 wickets. She has contributed 23 points in this series. 29.98% of the users have selected her in their dream11 fantasy teams.
Pro-Tips: Try to keep these bowlers in your team as they are likely to perform. If you are playing with multiple teams you can make a combination from the playing 11.
Best Choice for Captain and Vice-Captain in Dream11 and Other Fantasy Leagues
- Ashleigh Gardner
- Ellyse Perry
- Natalie Sciver
- Beth Mooney
- Elyse Villani
- Danielle Wyatt
- Tammy Beaumont
Pro-Tips: Make a combination of the above players.
Who Will Win the Final T20 Between ENGW vs AUSW on 31st March?
Both the teams are very strong teams and strong rivals. On paper, it is difficult to predict that who will win but according to astrology England Women will win the match.
Toss Prediction of England Women vs Australia Women, Final T20 Match
The team winning the toss will decide to bowl first as the team batting second won the maximum matches on the ground. Our Astrology team predicted that ENGW will win the toss and they will ask AUSW to bat first.
Dream11 Guru Prediction of Top Performing Players
- Danielle Wyatt
- Natalie Sciver
- Ashleigh Gardner
- Megan Schutt
- Rachel Haynes
Note: You can keep the players as Captain and Vice-Captain.
Best Team for Dream11 Fantasy Cricket
This team is a Demo team, although you can keep this team in your small leagues. For better and accurate results make your own team from the above data and statistics.
Conclusion: We have given you all the details which you need to win in dream11. Please subscribe to our notification so that we don’t miss any update. This it for Today’s Dream11 Match Prediction ENG-W v AUS-W Final T20. You can give your suggestion like who will win in the comment box. GOODBYE!